剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
专家组已经做出决定 这是最终决定
The panel's decision has been made,and that decision is final.
- 一派胡言 - 保安
- Some straight bull! -Security!
让那个奖金去死吧
You can take that grant to hell,
你们这些腐♥败♥的种族歧视的混♥蛋♥都下地狱吧
'cause that's where all of you corrupt, racist bastards are going!
- 保安 - 谢谢你老兄
-Security. -Thank you, brother.
别碰我
Don't touch me. Don't... Look, don't touch me.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
外科 接线24
Surgery, pick up line 24.
外科 接线24
Surgery, pick up line 24.
没这个人吗
No?
有一无所获
Another dead end.
到现在这个时间谁知道他们能跑到多远了
I mean, by now, who knows how far they could have gotten.
妈妈还不接电♥话♥吗
Mom still not answering?
你妈妈承受了很多
Your mother's been through a lot.
她可能需要休息一下
She probably just needs a minute.
玛丽 这里断电了
Mary, we got a major power outage in here.
收到 我现在去办
Copy that. I'm on it.
- 怎么了 - 爸爸你听到了吗
- What? -Did you hear that?
这个人以为电流让机器短路了
So this guy thinkssome kind of power surgeshorted out the machine.
但是如果是
But what if...
等下 爸爸 看看上面的
Wait, Dad. Come here. Look up top.
那是烧焦的痕迹啊
That... There's a scorch mark.
是啊 肯定是她干的 如果她愿意担这么大风险
Yeah, it has to be her. But if she's willing to take this risk...
卡里尔肯定很不好
Khalil must bein pretty bad shape.
甘比 我想我们有所发现了
Gambi, I thinkwe got something.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你还好吧
You okay?
很好
Never better.
希望这个能帮上忙
Hopefully this will help.
我看看
Let's see.
你会不会是海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子吧
You wouldn't happen to have a secret heroin addiction?
或者用了什么兴♥奋♥剂♥
Or use someperformance-enhancing drugs?
没有 我倒想啊
No. No, but...But I wish I did.
你能想象那样我会有多快嘛
You imagine how fastI would have been?
那样我还能电焦你
Yeah, and I still would have smoked your ass.
那是因为我喜欢看你用超能力之后的样子
Only because I would have liked the view after you did.
是吗
Oh, it's like that?
你最好对我好点 我可是要拿针捅你
You better be nice, 'cause I'm about to stick you with this.
那得是我知道该怎么弄的前提下
If I can figure out how to do it.
我黑进医院的监控录像之后发现了这个
When I hacked intothe hospital's CCTV, I found this.
好的 你能删了吗 至少让我们不进牢
Okay.Can you delete this footage? At least keep her out of jail.
好消息是珍妮弗没受伤
Well, the good news is, Jennifer isn't hurt.
坏消息是 我的两个女儿全成了小偷
Yeah, the bad news is, now both of my daughters are thieves.
有的时候为了对的原因不得不做错的事
Sometimes you've gotta do the wrong thing for the right reasons.
你看到没
Okay. You see this?
那意味着 她在的时候你也在
That means that she was here the same time you were.
他们肯定没离开太远
All right. Well, they couldn't havegone too far, then.
卡里尔还受伤了 他们肯定在附近哪个角落里猫着呢
With Khalil injured,they're probably holed up somewhere nearby.
你能看出来她往哪走了吗
Can you tell which direction she was headed in?
她从这里离开了之后向东走了
Well, when she pulled out of here,she was traveling east.
在这儿暂停下
Whoa. Wait.Freeze that, right there. In the mirror.
我去 这人谁
Damn, who is this bitch?
现在看到她了 我就可以仔细查查
Now that we have a face, I can do some serious digging,
弄清楚我们要面对的到底是谁
find out exactlywho we're dealing with.
我去东看看
I'm going east.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
杰弗
Jeff!
你在干嘛啊
What the hell are you doing?
没有战服保护 你哪都不能去
You're not going anywhere without your suit to protect you.
没时间了
We don't have time for that.
我失去她两次了 不能再失去了
I lost her twice, I'm not losing her again.
没战服不行 杰弗 你知道有多冒险
Not without your suit, Jeff. You know how risky that is.
爸 别这样 太疯狂了 你疯了吗
Dad, come on. That's crazy. Are you insane?
有托拜厄斯雇的杀手
There is a killer on my daughter's tail,
在追我女儿 这意味着
hired by Tobias,which means that she's--
她想杀的是卡里尔
She's after Khalil.
不 谁碍事她就会杀谁
No, she will kill whoever's in her way.
听着 找到珍妮弗是最重要的
Look, finding Jenniferis our priority,
但你不♥穿♥战服到处飞太鲁莽了 杰弗
but you flying around without your suit is just plain reckless, Jeff.
这可能暴露你和你的家人
You risk exposing yourself and your entire family.
此刻我唯一关心的是找到珍妮弗
The only thing I care about in this moment is finding Jennifer.
- 杰弗 你没听进去 - 别拉我
- Jeff, you're not listening. - Get off of me.
你疯了吗 我养大的你
Have you lost your damn mind? I raised you!
走开
Get off!
爸 这太过了 伙计们
Dad! This has gone too far, guys!
我们都想找到珍妮弗 但这个方式不行
Now, we all wanna find Jennifer, but it's not gonna happen like this.
杰弗 对不起
Jeff, I'm sorry.
你已经失去理智了 别丢了性命
You've lost perspective. Please, don't lose your life.
抗生素应该已经起效了啊
The antibiotics should have kicked in by now.
也许是太迟了
Unless it's too late.
别这样说
Hey, don't even say that.
别说不吉利的
Don't say stuff like that.
珍
J...
不管这是啥 越来越糟了
Whatever this is, it's getting worse.
我好热
I'm on fire.
我不想听
I'm not hearing that right now.
别说了 我们经历了这么多
Stop it. Not aftereverything we've been through.
我记得我们初遇时
I remember when I first saw you.
你真要现在开始讲情话吗
Are you seriously getting all corny on me right now?
不 不 不 这是
No. No. No, this...
这是我珍藏的记忆
This is a memory I'll keep for myself.
但
But...
我当时就知道你是特别的
I knew thenthat you were special.
但
Well...
我记得加菲尔德的所有女生
I remember all the girls at Garfield going on and on
都不停地讲你的事
about Khalil this and Khalil that.
我就想 究竟有什么大不了的啊
And I'm like, "What the hell is the big deal?
卡里尔是谁啊
Who is Khalil?"
然后
And, um,
我看见你站在储物柜前
then I saw you standing at your locker.
老实说
And I can't lie.
我脑中的第一个想法就是
First thing that popped into my head was...
真名不虚传啊
"Well, damn!"
听到没
You hear me?
等等 他邀请的我 他邀请的
Hold up.He invited me. He invited me.
让他进来
Let the man in.
不知道这是我们的贵宾吗
Don't you know this is our guest of honor?
生于瓦利堡的托德·格林
Todd Green.Born in Fort Valley.
17岁大学毕业
Graduated college at 17.
在21岁时获得了硕士和博士学位
Earned bothyour Masters and PhD by the time you were 21.
你知道这么多有些奇怪
It's kind of weird that you know all that.
我监视你有段时间了
I've been monitoring you for a while now.
当我听说你不会获得那笔资助时
When I heard you weren't gonna get that grant,
我就想是时候适合伸出援手
well, I figured it was a good time to reach out,
介绍我自己了
introduce myself.
你怎么在我之前知道结果的呢
I mean, how did you know what they would decide before I even knew?
这真好喝
This is really good.
500美元一瓶能不好喝吗
At $500 a bottle, it better be.
一定不容易吧
Must be tough,
像你这样聪明的孩子 好家庭 好私立学校
smart kid like you, good family, good private schools,
尽管有出众的天赋 但仍老被刷掉
always getting passed over despite his superior talents.
你认为你老选不上的原因是什么 托德
Why do you think that is, Todd, that you keepgetting passed over?
是因为黑人就该因白人特权遭罪
It's because it's the black man's burden to carry the weight of white privilege.
不是富人或白人
Without the benefits of being rich or white,
就永远只能第二
you'll never be better than second best.
除非你改变游戏规则
Well, unless of course you change the game.
来 我给你留了全屋最好的位置
Here, I saved you the best seat in the house.
如果你不喜欢她们 我给你叫其他人
Now, if these women aren't to your liking,I can get you others.
还是说你喜欢男的
Or if you'd prefer men--
不 不 谢谢 我更喜欢不被碰
No. No, but... But thank you. I actually prefer to not be touched.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表