剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还活着
I'm breathin'.
我感觉血液好痒痒
My insides, feels like my damn blood's itchin'.
那是绿光的戒断反应
It's a withdrawal from Green Light.
我们在帮助你缓解
We're working on something to help you with that.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
现在 感谢上帝还有斯图尔特医生
Right now, I'm... I'm thanking God for Dr. Stewart.
但是你吓死我了
But you scare the hell out of me.
我不会照顾什么行尸走肉
I'm not trying to take care of some... some zombie from the damn dead.
- 蒂芙 - 蒂芙尼
- Tiff. - Tiffany.
我为什么那么说
Why'd I say that?
我想要离开 再也不见你
I wanna walk away, and I never wanna see you again.
- 不要 - 蒂芙尼
- No, wait. - Tiffany.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany.
等下
Tiffany, wait.
? Have you ever felt like ?
? You could Change the world? ?
? 'Cause when I look into your eyes ?
? I feel I... I can change the world ?
? When I tell you I want to be close ?
? Don't you know I would never hurt you? ?
? Am I the only one That would put you first ?
? 'Cause you won't do That for yourself now ?
? Nights with you, me and I ?
? Bad dreams ?
? It's like I never Knew you at all ?
? Like I never Knew you at all ?
? It's like I never Knew you at all ?
? It's like I never knew you at all ?
借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Here you go.
你总盯着我然后呢
So, um, what happens when we finish staring at each other?
你说呢
You tell me.
我们找个地方坐下 聊一会儿 彼此了解一卡
I say we go and sit, talk for a bit, get to know each other better.
等着你对最后一个客人说再见
I watch you say goodnight to your last guest,
然后裸体
and then you sing me
为我唱一首
a song naked.
高跟鞋不能脱
In heels, of course.
哪来的自信
Confident much?
你懂的
Mmm. Well, you know,
人们说谦虚是自负的最高形态
they say humility is the highest form of conceit.
同意
Couldn't agree more.
- 你知道还有什么说法吗 - 什么
- Know what else has been said? - What's that?
撑死胆大的
Those who dare... win.
很好
- Okay. -
我喜欢
I like that.
你在外面游泳
Uh-huh. I see you out here swimmin' like a black woman,
很卖♥♥力啊
tryin' not to get that hair wet.
没有啦
It's too late for that.
你这么早就起来锻炼了
You up and exercising already?
我的歌♥还有很多 我的高跟鞋也有很多
You know, I got a million songs and a closet full of heels.
昨晚的组合真的是太棒了
That combination last night was epic.
但是我慢慢享受了 因为我要去上课
But it's gonna have to last me for a while because I have a class I have to go to.
- 有课 - 医学院
- Class? - Medical school.
你越来越完美了
It just keeps getting better.
我得走了
I have to go.
你确定吗
Okay, but are you sure?
我给我的驾驶员打电♥话♥ 把飞机备好 我们可以在纽约吃点心
I'll call my pilot, get the jet ready, we can have dim sum in New York.
所以 你这么阔绰
So you... You got it like that?
- 没错 - 嗯
- I do. - Mmm.
那听起来很好 感觉我有可能会迷失在那种纸醉金迷的生活里
That sounds amazing and like something I can get myself lost in,
我要走了
so I'm gonna go.
请便
Be that way.
但是你一定要来参加我明天的小聚会
But you have to come to a kickback I'm having tomorrow.
也许吧
Maybe.
涉及学校的事我可不会站队
Okay, now, I don't play politics when it comes to Garfield.
他的钱和其它人的钱一样好用
His money is just as good as everybody else.
那是为了争取更好的形象
A better look.
当然
Of course.
这件事不好说出口
There's no easy way to say this.
说吧
I'm listening.
校董事会找到了接替你的人 他叫做麦克·劳瑞
The school board found your replacement. His name is Mike Lowry.
他们希望在学校下周开学的时候由他来接管
And they want him to take over when the school reopens next week.
如果只是这点事
But they wouldn't have their, uh...
他们就不会派他们的黑人专家大老远地跑一趟了
blackspert come all the way down here if that's all it is.
你再说我是黑人专家试试看
You keep on with that blackspert nonsense and see what happens.
有话直说吧 内皮尔
Come on with it, Napier.
你在这个镇子算是个偶像 杰弗逊
You're an icon in this town, Jefferson.
他们不能接受
And they can't have you...
你在变动之后发表批评意见
criticize after the fact.
为了学校的利益我自愿辞职
I volunteered to resign for the good of the school.
我为什么要反悔
Why would I undermine that?
你甚至不能表现出不情愿
You can't even be reluctant.
你必须要要百分之百支持
You've gotta be 100%.
他是白人
He's white.
没错
Yes.
校董事会 校董事会担心会遭到
And the board... The board is afraid of the backlash
来自家长和学生还有媒体的抵♥制♥
from parents, students, the media
因为他跑到这个黑人为主要学生群体的学校
because he is coming to a predominately black school
扮演白人救世主的形象
playing the "white savior" role.
没错
Yes.
拜托 你就找不到另外一个黑人
Come on, man. You couldn't find another black person?
能够真正理解这些孩子们出身的人
Someone who truly understands where these kids are coming from?
他履历很优秀 杰夫
He's highly qualified, Jeff.
如果他这么优秀 那为什么还要我去给劳瑞装相陪笑
If he's so damn qualified, then why do I have to shuck and jive for Massah Lowry?
还得点头哈腰
And tap dance and moonwalk.
- 这是挽救你声誉的机会 - 不 不行
- This is a chance to save your reputation. - No, no.
少来糊弄我
Don't spin me, brother.
我们互相认识这么长时间了
We've known each other too long for that.
就因为我们是朋友 我才要提醒你
'Cause we've known each other, I'm reminding you,
你没有处理好你的事情
you didn't handle your business.
所以现在人们开始嚼舌根
So now, tongues are wagging,
你需要舆♥论♥朝你希望的方向发展
and you need those tongues wagging in the right direction.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend, bruh.
全身而退
Get out of this alive.
好吗
All right?
- 你来得正好 - 我错过了什么
- You're just in time. - What'd I miss?
我交叉比对了温迪·赫尔南德斯的动向
I've cross-referenced Wendy Hernandez's movements
和我放风时收集到的有关她的资料
with my file on her from when I was a spotter.
她在第一天晚上袭击的商店
The store she hit on the first night...
是她母亲原来工作过的地方
Was where her mother used to work.
所以说她最先是去找妈妈了
Ah. So she went straight to her mama.
但是她的父母双亡 又没有兄弟姐妹
But both her parents have passed away, she didn't have any siblings,
所有小时候的玩伴也都不在了
and all of her childhood friends are 30 years gone.
她孤身一人在宣泄情绪
So, she is alone and lashing out.
是 或者更糟
Yeah, or worse.
琳恩怀疑是连带妄想症和幻觉的精神疾病发作
Lynn suspects a psychotic episode complete with paranoia and hallucinations.
我确认了四处不是被拆毁就是改作他用的四处地点
I've identified four locations that have either been torn down or repurposed.
她之前常去的商场 休闲中心
The mall where she used to hang out, her old rec center,
她祖父母的住处 还有他最好的朋友的公♥寓♥
where her grandparents lived, and her best friend's apartment building.
我布置好了摄像头 实时进行监控
I have cameras in place, and I am monitoring.
我们需要尽快找到她
We need to find her quick.
- 我们上街吧 = 我们走
- Let's hit the streets. - Let's do this.
- *再说一遍你看到了什么* - *你看到的*
- ? Let's say it again What you see ? -? What you see ?
- *就是你得到的* - *就是你得到的*
- ? Is what you get ? - ? Is what you get ?
看着我*
? Look at me ?
- *你所看到的* - *你所看到的*
- ? What you see ? - ? What you see ?
- *就是你要得到的* - *就是你会得到的*
- ? Is what you get ? - ? Is what you get ?
- *你所看到的* - *你所看到的*
- ? I mean, what you see ? - ? What you see ?
- *就是你现在要得到的 宝贝* - *就是你要得到的*
- ? Is what you get Now, baby ? -? Is what you get ?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
- 走开 - 不
- Just go away. - No.
不 你不出来和我把话说开我就不走
No, I'm not goin' anywhere until you come out here and you talk to me.
- 你为什么要这么做 - 这是为了杀害黑霹雳
- Why the hell you do that? - That was for killing Black Lightning.
但是你为什么要为这件事生气
But why you mad about that?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表