剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
I wish everything would just go back to normal.
别抱怨了 小姑娘
Stop whining, little girl.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
伊萨 你的颈静脉跳得厉害
Issa, your jugular vein is twitching a lot.
自从我活着回来
Well, ever since I came back alive,
一和人群在一起 一看他们
when I'm around people and when I look at them...
他们就不得不说实话
it makes them tell the truth.
好了 姑娘们 撤吧
Okay, girls, excuse yourselves.
- 我们谈谈 - 能给我点时间吗
- We need to talk. - Yeah. Would you excuse us for a minute?
你♥爸♥听起来气坏了
Your dad sounds pissed.
他只是反应过度
Yeah, he's just overreacting.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是啊 我应该去看心理医生的 没去他就生气了
Oh, yeah. I was supposed to be in therapy. This is it.
别再让人说实话了 好吗
Hey, no more of that truth-teller stuff, all right?
我也不知道怎么做
I don't know how not to do it.
我也是
Me, neither.
这就是我说的
See. That's what I'm talking about.
就是这样 你跟人对视 然后你脖子上就有东西跳动
Right there, you made eye contact, and then that thing twitched in your neck.
转过头 问我问题
See, look away. Look away and ask me something.
- 什么问题 - 随便
- Uh, what? - I don't care what. Anything.
你最喜欢什么颜色
What's your favorite color?
红色
Red.
真的吗
Really?
不是
No.
再来一次
Let's try again.
- 你爱吃冰淇淋吗 - 不喜欢
- Um, do you like ice cream? - I hate it.
太好了 又能撒谎了
Thank God, I can still lie.
真♥相♥也不总是好的
Yeah, the truth isn't always good.
最容易惹祸的办法
Fastest way for me to get in trouble
就是告诉我父母他们不想听的真话
is to tell my parents a truth they don't want to hear.
哎
Damn.
我走到街上 能引起大♥麻♥烦
If I just walk down the street, I can cause major problems.
我要是靠近一个100帮混♥蛋♥
Might even get somebody killed if I get near a Hundred banger
他可能会告诉同伴他的感受 然后就会闹出人命
and he goes telling another banger what he's feeling.
我们已经弄清楚怎么回事了
Well, we just figured out how it works.
那就按照办法来
So work it.
伊萨 你在哪
Issa, where are you?
监狱长叫你
Okay, the warden's calling.
不
Oh, no.
对了 她不知道我在这 你就不要说实话了
Oh, by the way, she doesn't know I'm out here, and she can't make you tell the truth.
- 知道吧 - 嗯
- You remember that? - Yeah.
好嘞
Thank you.
- 我想让你见几个朋友 这位是克里斯 - 你好
- I want you to meet some of my friends. This is Chris. - Hi.
- 这是萨拉 - 幸会 萨拉
- Hey. This is Sarah. - Hi. Nice to meet you, Sarah.
嘿
Hey.
- 嘿 - 你好吗
- Hey. - How you been?
还不错啦
Just peachy.
很抱歉 我有一阵没联♥系♥你
Look, I'm sorry I haven't called in a minute.
太忙了
Things have really been crazy.
能看出来
I can tell.
我该回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
萨默斯警探 度假怎么样
Detective Summers, how was your vacation?
没想到这么讨厌老婆和孩子
I realized I don't like my wife and kids.
但是谢谢你借给我你开曼群岛的房♥子
But thanks for lending me your home in the Caymans.
下次我带女朋友去
Next time, I'll bring my girlfriend.
你是我的好朋友
Well, you've always been a good friend.
有什么东西给我吗
What you got for me?
还需要什么吗
Need anything else?
不需要
No.
大家注意一下
Okay, uh, can I have your attention, please?
不好意思 我很快说完
Excuse me. Um, I'll be brief.
学校重新开之后 我的校长职位会被人接替
When the school reopens, I will be replaced as principal.
他叫麦克·劳里
His name is... His name is Mike Lowry,
他肯定在合适的时间会跟大家介绍自己
and I'm sure he will introduce himself to you in whatever way he sees fit.
真没想到会有这么一天
I thought I'd never see this day.
我们都没想到 至少你在任期里经历了
Yeah, well, none of us did, but at least you'll see it with tenure.
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do this to us?
很抱歉你
Look, I wanna apologize for anything you've suffered
因为我的决定受伤 真的
because of the decisions I've made, I really do,
但我肯定这个改变是对大家好
but I'm confident that this is a good change and to everyone's benefit.
相信我
Trust me.
好 谢谢大家
All right, thank you.
拿到了实验结果
I got some lab results.
你有超能力者基因 伊萨
You definitely have the metagene, Issa.
这种基因让细胞变得不稳定
The gene destabilizes the cells,
然后细胞会彻底改变 给了你超能力
then the cells change fundamentally, giving people powers.
但是这种超能力者基因是人为造的
But when the metagene is formed artificially,
就像你服用了绿光得到的
like yours was from Green Light...
你的细胞不会重新稳定
the cells won't re-stabilize.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 你身体细胞早晚会破裂
It means, at some point, the cells in your body will break down.
所以我会死
So I'm gonna die?
没有解药的话就会
Without a cure, yes...
但是我在努力给你寻找解药
but I'm working hard to find one.
要是找不到呢
What if you don't find it?
我还能活多久
How long do I have to live?
有些人会即刻产生身体衰竭
Some people experience body failure immediately,
但也可以延长到六个月或者更久 着我们说不准
but it could be six months or longer. We just can't tell.
我可以送你进舱里 保持稳定
I can put you in a pod to stabilize you.
我吃过绿光几次
I popped Green Light pills just a couple of times,
现在你说我唯一的选择就是死亡
and you're telling me my only choices are death...
除此之外只能进舱里
or to get in one of those pod things?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
杰夫 找到温蒂·赫尔南德斯了
Jeff, I've got Wendy Hernandez.
她在老弗里兰青少年中心
She's at the old Freeland youth center.
你快过去吧
You better get over there.
快
Go.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你的朋友 温蒂
A friend, Wendy.
我认识能够帮你的人
I know someone who can help you.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
嗯嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
我不想被困在舱里
I couldn't see myself stuck in one of those pods.
所以我就尽可能活着吧
So I'm gonna stay out, for however long I have.
治疗要按时来 好吗
Don't miss any appointments, okay?
好
I won't.
谢谢 斯图尔特医生
Thank you, Dr. Stewart.
那孩子的未来很艰难
That boy's got a tough road ahead of him.
你确定他不应该去舱里吗
You sure he shouldn't be placed in a pod?
正如我说过的
Like I laid out...
这给了我们在自然环境下研究目标的机会
this gives us the opportunity to study the subject in a natural environment,
而不是在实验室里
not in a lab.
因此在它身上不止要做实验
Gotta do more than a study on this one.
如果能控制他的能力
If his talents can be contained,
应该会游泳
could be useful.
- 你自己去了吗 - 你当时不在
- You went without me? - You weren't around.
那你怎么不联♥系♥我
Okay, why didn't you call?
为什么你不在 非得要打电♥话♥
Why weren't you around so I didn't have to call?
随便吧 我在这里都能看到你脖子上的草莓
Yeah, never mind. I can see the hickey on your neck from here.
行 那就告诉我
You know what? Just tell me what happened to...
小姑娘 你说话注意点 快点
Young lady, you need to change your tone, quick.
发生了什么
What happened?
我把她点了 用电击把她从精神病发作弄醒了
I lit her up. It shocked her out of her psychotic episode.
之后 她资源进舱里
After that, she elected to go back into a pod
等你妈妈想办法
while your mother figures these things out.
我
Wow, I...
我感觉自己都做不到 这简直
I just don't know if I could do that. That's like...
听着
Look...
你可能不用进舱里
you may not be going into a pod,
但是你要是不好好表现 早晚要进棺材
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表