剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
第一章 老大
达瑞尔·罗宾逊 又名寒流
能力:冷冻剂
乔 又名中暑
能力:制热剂
瑞贝卡·琼斯 又名 新浪潮 能力: 水体转化与水生动物
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
她是为了我们所有人的利益来这里实现全部潜力的
She's here to realize her full potential for the benefit of all of us.
温迪可以证明是比坦克或者机♥枪♥
Wendy could prove to be more revolutionary
更有革命意义的
than the tank or the machine gun.
赶快让我进去
You let me in right now!
她加速太快了 看不到吗
She's powering up too fast! Can't you all see that?
格蕾丝 你在里面吗
Grace? Grace. Are you in here?
你不应该来的
You should not have come here.
我已经知道诊所里有超级人类了
I already know there's meta-humans in the clinic.
但除了我没有人知道他们在哪里
But no one but me knows where they are.
那些莱文沃斯实验者其实是隐秘的资源
Those Leavenworth subjects turned covert assets?
他们跟我们从诊所地下室
They're the exact same people
休眠仓中拿出来的是同一帮人
inside those pods we took out of that clinic basement.
那我们先叫醒谁呢
So, who do we wake up first?
马库斯·比夏普 可以控制和消灭震动
Marcus Bishop. He can control and emit vibrations.
杰夫 我这里被袭击了
Jeff, the facility is under attack.
我的超人多久能达到全部能力级别
How soon before all my metas are at full strength?
我催一下的话四天
Four days if I push it.
因为我要把这些变♥态♥租给出价最高的人
Since I'll be renting these super freaks out to the highest bidder,
所以他们人越多
the more there are,
我的钱就来的越多
the merrier my bank account will be.
你将要成为世界上最厉害的超级人类武器交易商了
You're about to be the most powerful meta-human arms dealer in the world.
我会让他付出代价的 卡里尔
I'm gonna make him pay, Khalil.
我会让托拜厄斯·威尔长眠不醒的
I'm gonna put Tobias Whale in the ground.
复仇不是是正确的 正义才是
Revenge is not the right thing, justice is.
复仇即是正义
Revenge is justice.
为什么不让我死
Why won't you let me die?
因为你还有工作没完成
Because you still have work to do yet.
别动 在这里等
Freeze! Wait right there!
趴下 快点
Get on the ground, now!
把手举起来 举起来
Put your hands up! Hands up!
等等 我跟你们是一边的
Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm on y'all's side!
别开枪啊
Don't shoot me!
赶快趴下
Get down on the ground!
你们要冲我开枪吗
You gonna shoot me?
我是你们这边的
I'm on y'all's side!
干什么啊
What you doin'?
别开枪 我是你们这边的
Don't shoot me, I'm on y'all's side!
我是想帮你们 别开枪
I'm tryin' to help you! Don't shoot!
求你们了 别开枪
Please, don't shoot! Please don't--
这些土豆很好吃
I love these potatoes.
詹妮弗做的
Jennifer made them.
她答应我每周帮我做两次晚饭
And she has promised to help me prepare dinner twice a week.
很好吃啊
Well, these are delicious.
谢谢
Thanks.
是我买♥♥的 在威廉姆街那家新店
Yeah, I bought them... at that new shop on Williams Street.
我就扔到锅里热了一下
I threw them in a pan and heated them up.
- 我回来晚了 - 嘿
- Sorry I'm late. - Hey.
没事吧 宝贝
Everything okay, honey?
没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
不是我 是一个朋友 会没事的
Look, it's not me, it's a friend, okay? It'll be fine.
家庭会议吗 感觉很正式
So, a family meeting? Seems very official.
就是觉得我们要聊聊
I just... thought we needed to talk.
发生了很多事
I mean, a lot has happened.
卡里尔的事情
I mean, Khalil had...
弗里兰新来了一个超级人类
A new meta showed up in Freeland
帮忙绑♥架♥了疫苗孩子们
and helped kidnap the vaccine kids.
听我说 我知道
Now, look, I know
你很着急想要去打斗
that you are eager to just jump into the fight.
我知道你很着急想要复仇
And I know that you are eager to take revenge.
作为一个父亲来讲
And everything in my fatherly body
我是很想让你们不参与的
wants to tell both of you to stay out of it,
但你们的妈妈帮我看到了
but your mother has helped me see
我需要用另一个角度来做父亲
that I need to father in a different way.
妈妈好棒
Go Mom.
爸爸只是想保护你们
Your father wants to protect you.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
但我需要可以相信你们
But I need to be able to trust you.
我需要知道我们都是朝一个方向前进的
Okay, I need to know that we are all rowing in the same direction.
所以我想出了一个准则
So, I've come up with a code,
有三条规矩要遵守
three rules that we will follow.
第一
Rule number one.
我们不告诉任何人我们的身份
We don't tell anybody who we are.
你们俩个大嘴巴注意了
Well, that's for you two blabbermouths.
我跟妈妈嘴可紧呢
Mom and I are good on that front.
第二条规矩 永远要有后援
Rule number two. You always have backup.
甘比算吗
Gambi counts?
甘比算
Gambi counts.
你们妈妈和她的好朋友猎枪也算
Your mother and her best friend "Shotgun" count.
反正就是不要一个人去做任何有关超能力的事情 好吗
Hey, but no going it alone doing anything power-related, okay?
好
Okay.
第三条
Rule number three,
我们不杀生 永远
we don't kill, ever.
爸爸 托拜厄斯杀了卡里尔
Uh-uh, Dad, Tobias killed Khalil.
还想杀你来着
And he tried to kill you.
托拜厄斯对我做的事情我都没忘 相信我
I have not forgotten anything that Tobias has done to me, believe me.
但是杀了他也改变不了什么
But killing him won't change a damn thing.
不告诉别人 不要莽撞单独行事
Okay, no telling folks, no going all Robin Hood...
我都能理解
I understand those.
但是这个不对 必须得除掉托拜厄斯
This doesn't make sense. Tobias needs to go.
- 你知道的 你很清楚 - 这个没得商量
-You know that. You know it. -This is not open for discussion.
如果你俩敢单独行动
If either one of you doesn't go along,
我就告诉甘比把你们的战服锁起来 然后钥匙扔掉
I will tell Gambi to lock up your suit and throw away the key.
我都是成年人了
Okay, whoa. I am a grown woman, so--
我没办法阻止你们穿着帽衫跑去
I can't... I can't keep you from wearing a hoodie
偷黑帮混混的钱
and going out stealing money from gangsters,
但我可以让你们不能假装
but I can keep you from pretending
战服给了你们一个做出不好选择的借口
that the suit gives you license to make bad choices.
这些规矩都同意吗
Do you agree to these rules?
- 你的规矩吗 - 不然呢
-You mean your rules? -And?
别看我 你们得弄明白
Don't look at me. You guys have to figure this out.
好吧
Fine.
- 能把土豆递给我吗 - 谢谢
- Could you pass me the potatoes? -Yeah.
我靠
Damn it.
- 我能借点东西吗 - 好
- Can I borrow something? -Yeah.
好
Okay.
我可以我可以
I got it. I got it.
Last night I saw a superhero He was black
He said "This is for the street Black Lightning's back"
我们可以了
We're ready.
叫醒他吧
Then wake them up.
Three,
two,
one.
淡定 女士们
Calm down, ladies.
让他们上来吧
Let them up.
达瑞尔
Darryl.
乔
Joe.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
去你的吧
Kiss my ass.
我知道这有点迷糊
I know this is disorienting.
你们已经在休眠仓里面30年了
You've been in those pods for 30 years
世界已经改变了
and the world has changed.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
你知道需要知道 我是托拜尔斯·威尔
All you need to know is that I am Tobias Whale.
- 托拜厄斯 - 托拜厄斯谁
- Tobias- Tobias who?
你们的新老板
Your new boss.
坐下吧
Now, sit your ass down
我告诉你们一下将会发生什么
while I educate you on what's about to happen.
开始吧
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表