剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
previously on "blacklightning"...
托拜厄斯刚刚为了某种展示 往弗里兰
Tobias just unleashed a different kind of meta on Freeland
释放了一种不同的超级人类
for some kind of demonstration.
我觉得他创造出了一个雇佣兵军队
I think he's created a mercenary army.
有四个人
There were four of them.
他们管自己叫灾难大♥师♥
They called themselves the Masters of Disaster.
他们怎么样了
How are they?
他们其实比之前状态都要好
They're actually better than they've ever been before.
很好 还有多久能醒过来加入监狱超能人类
Good. How long until they can be awakened and join the prison metas?
搞定了 下一步呢
It's done. What's next?
弗里兰是吧
Freeland, huh?
每个在弗里兰的超能人类都不安全
Every meta-human in Freeland is in danger.
温迪可以被证明是比坦克或者机关枪
Wendy could prove to be more revolutionary
都更有革命性
than the tank or the machine gun.
我这一辈子除了痛苦再无其他
There's nothing but pain for me in this life.
那你怪谁呢
And who do you blame for that?
托拜厄斯·惠尔
Tobias Whale.
当托拜厄斯死去
Where Tobias goes,
心碎也随之而来
heartache is sure to follow.
那他还是死了好一点
Then maybe he's better off dead.
我会让他付出代价的
I'm gonna make him pay.
我会让托拜厄斯·惠尔死无葬身之地的
I'm gonna put Tobias Whale in the ground.
是詹 她来了
It's Jen. She's here...
她穿了战衣 还没做好呢
She's wearing the suit. It's not ready.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
别开枪 求你了大哥 没事的
Don't shoot. Please, man, it's cool. It's cool.
看起来不像没事
It don't look cool.
告诉我一件事 你跟托拜厄斯·惠尔是一起的吗
Just tell me one thing. Are you with Tobias Whale?
当然不是跟他一起的
Definitely not with Tobias Whale.
詹
Jen.
詹妮弗 我是甘比叔叔 我来了
Jennifer, it's your Uncle Gambi. I'm here.
各位 詹妮弗情况很严重 快来我的位置
People, Jennifer has a critical situation. Lock in on my location.
在路上了
On my way.
我来了
I'm coming.
没事的 会好的 宝贝 听到了吗 詹
It's okay. It's gonna be okay, sweetheart. You hear me, Jen?
想象让你觉得安全的地方
Go to your safe space.
你得快点离开
You have to get out of here. Hurry.
那你呢
What about you?
我其实不在这里 我只是你大脑的表现形式
I'm not really here, just a manifestation of your mind,
你也不能在这里
and you can't be here either.
快把自己弄出去
Get out of yourself, now.
怎么弄
How?
答案已经在
The answer is already--
答案已经在我之内了 我知道
Is already inside of me. I know that.
我真的要是了
I'm literally dying here.
好 闭紧双眼 脚趾弯曲
All right. Bat your eyelashes and curl your toes.
这有什么用吗
How is that gonna help?
扭曲你的能力也很简单
Flexing your power is as simple
就跟找到正确的肌肉扭曲它一样
as finding the right muscle and flexing it.
去感受 去弯曲 去用力
So feel it. Flex it. Pull it in.
赶紧离开
And get the hell out of here!
甘比叔叔
Uncle Gambi?
甘比叔叔
Uncle Gambi?
甘比叔叔 醒醒 醒醒啊
Uncle Gambi, wake up. Wake up.
甘比叔叔 醒醒
Uncle Gambi, wake up.
Last night I saw a superhero He was black
He said "This is for the street Black Lightning's back"
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
怎么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
他想帮我 但我觉得他好像死了
He tried to help me, but I think he's dead.
不 我能看到他还有脉搏的
No, no. I can see he still has a pulse.
林 我找到甘比了 没意识了 还有辐射烧伤
Lynn, I found Gambi unconscious with radiation burns.
我的天 他需要看医生
Oh, my God. He needs a doctor.
那会很麻烦的
That would raise a lot of questions.
还没那么严重 我给他打一针止疼的
No, he's not that bad. I'll give him a shot for the pain.
- 你确定吗 - 确定
-Are you sure? -Positive.
好 把甘比放车上 你跟他们一起
Okay. Put Gambi in the van. You go with 'em.
- 告诉司机带你们去圣地 - 好的
-Tell the van to take you to the sanctum. -Okay.
确定他们待在那里 尤其是她
Make sure they get there. Make sure she stays there.
我来照顾甘比 你呢
I'll take care of Gambi, but what about you?
托拜厄斯跑了 我看一下
Tobias bugged out. I wanna check it out
看看有没有留下什么站得住脚的证据
and see if he left any evidence behind that'll stick.
- 去吧 - 好
-Go. - All right.
我到了告诉你 来吧
I'll hit you when we get there. Come on. All right.
我才不管到底是谁呢
Yeah, I don't give a damn who the hell it was.
因为一个死人要来了 就把我赶出来
Running me out of my own building because a dead man is comin'.
我才不会从死人旁边逃开 死人都是我造的
I don't run from dead men, I make 'em.
你要么闭嘴要么谢谢我 选一个
You need to shut up or thank me. One or the other.
你跟超能人类或者强力人类打交道的时候要先想好的
You gotta have a plan when you deal with a meta-human or an enhanced.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我杀了黑霹雳 也让他被杀了
I've killed Black Lightning and I've had him killed,
但是那混♥蛋♥一直回来打扰我
but that bastard keeps comin' back to cost me.
他搞掉了乔·托莱多 搞掉了席妮德
He cost me Joey Toledo, he cost me Syonide,
现在还要搞垮我的城市
now he wants to cost me this city.
地方检察官刚刚宣布了
District Attorney just announced...
不会起诉开枪打了斗篷男的警♥察♥
no charges for the cops that shot that Cape Guy.
- 典型 - 嗯
-It's typical. -Hmm.
这男孩的死是个机会
This boy's death is an opportunity.
社区的人可以借这件事好好探索一下
The community could really explode over this
就跟90年代的洛杉矶一样
like LA did in the '90s.
他们只需要一点推动力
All it needs is a little push.
整个城市都会听任于我了
The whole city will be on its knees.
我们要让超能人类重回舱内吗
While we send metas to reclaim the pods.
对 黑霹雳一定会出现的
Yeah, and Black Lightning is sure to show up.
但我受够了他拿走我的东西了
But I'm done with him takin' from me.
这次我要拿走他的能力
This time, I'm gonna take his powers from him.
我确信他的电力来自城市电网
I'm positive he generates his power from the city's power grid.
让冰冻去把主发电机都冻住 直到全部黑暗
Send Coldsnap to freeze the main generator until there's complete darkness.
然后我要永远的弄死他
Then I'm takin' his life for good.
老爸 我们到了
Dad, we're in.
好 待命吧
Good. Stay put.
好的
Will do.
我靠
Damn.
我以为你被马尔科维亚人抓了
I thought the Markovians had you.
- 林 - 怎么了杰夫
-Lynn. -Yes, Jeff?
你绝对不会相信我刚找到了什么
You are not gonna believe what I just found.
我有你的定位 我来了
I have your GPS. I'm on my way.
你觉得她会好吗
You think he's gonna be okay?
我靠
Shoot.
就算他说他是蝙蝠侠我都不会惊讶的
I wouldn't be surprised if he told us he was Batman.
他会好的好 吗
He'll be fine, all right?
托拜厄斯又多欠我一次了
You know, this is another one I owe Tobias for.
你说得对 妹妹 但我需要你冷静下来 好吗
Look, you're right, baby sis, but I need you to calm down, all right?
我没事
No, I'm fine. I'm...
突然看到他这样吓了我一跳
Seeing him out of the blue like that kind of caught me off guard.
不过没事 我不会把我们炸飞的
But it's cool. I'm not gonna blow us up.
好 因为我还有活儿要干呢
Good, 'cause I got stuff to do.
对啊 哈里特
Yeah, I know, Harriet.
还是应该说 黑鸟啊
Or should I say Blackbird?
我挺喜欢黑鸟的 挺酷的对吧
Well, I kind of like Blackbird. She cool, right?
你真是高成就者啊
You're such an overachiever.
你都上了医学院还不够 还要当两个超级英雄
It's not enough you're in medical school, yu gotta be two superheroes.
现在还是就当一个吧 老爸不是说了那个规则吗
Or maybe just one now, 'cause of Dad's code.
不 我们需要黑鸟的
Nah, Blackbird is needed.
不过我会开始好好计划的
But I will start planning better
不会再一个人行动了
and stop lone-wolfing it.
我可以跟你一起的
You know, I can roll with you.
阿妮莎
Anissa.
他好烫啊
Oh, he's burning up.
- 我给他吃点布洛芬 - 等等
-Look, I'm gonna give him some ibuprofen. -Wait--
你去外面拿点冰袋
I need you to get some ice bags out the freezer.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表