剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
什么
What?
卡里尔的短♥信♥ 你该告诉我们的
Khalil's text, you should've told us.
我们就能在来不及挽回之前跟她谈谈了
We could've talked to her before it was too late.
你这是在怪我吗
Are you blaming this on me?
什么 不 但要是你告诉我们了 或许
What? No. But if you had told us, then maybe we--
好吧
Wow, wow! Okay.
你就不能停下来想想
Did you ever stop and think
为什么她会第一时间跟卡里尔说话呢
why she was talking to Khalil in the first place? Hmm?
或许这才是问题的关键
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that,
我不知道
I don't know...
你和妈妈从不让她离开家
you and Mom never let her out the house,
你们就像对待囚犯一样
that you treated her like she was
对待她
some kinda prisoner.
等等 我们没有把她当做囚犯来对待
Wait, we didn't treat her like a prisoner.
我们是想保护她
We were trying to protect her.
不 你们只是想控制她
No, you were just trying to control her.
你们表现的她就像是某种怪物或者恶魔一样
You acted like she was some kind of freak or a monster!
你们定的规矩 你们的条款
All your rules, your quotes,
还有手♥机♥检查什么的
and all of your phone check-ins...
太过分了 爸爸 太特么的过分了
It was too much, Dad. Too damn much!
是你赶走的她
You drove her away...
就像对我做的一样
just like you did me.
尼歇尔
Nichelle?
我知道我可能是你
I know I'm probably the last person
最不想见到的人 但
you'd expect to see, but--
别这么说 快进来 进来吧
Please, come in. Come on in.
林 对不起
Lynn, I'm so sorry.
你和杰斐逊 你们打过电♥话♥
You and Jefferson, you tried calling.
我还以为你们是想再找卡里尔
I thought you just wanted to reach out to Khalil again.
我不知道他和珍一起跑掉了
I didn't know he and Jen had run off together.
他住院的时候你们都对我们很好
You both were so kind when he was in the hospital.
我从来没想过会让你女儿
I would've never wanted your daughter
搅进这滩浑水
to get mixed up in all this.
快请坐下吧
Please, sit down.
你没事儿吧
Are you okay?
他已经完全陷进去了
He's all caught up.
但还是对你女儿来说可能还不会太晚
Might not be too late for your daughter, though.
我不能明明知道别人家的孩子
I couldn't live with myself knowing
因为我儿子受了伤害还作若无其事
that someone else's child had to suffer because of my son.
我妹妹 伊维特
My sister, Yvette,
她在城外有个住处
she has a place on the outskirts of town.
卡里尔聪明的话 他会带珍妮弗去那儿
If Khalil's smart, he'll take Jennifer there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也许他们昨晚没弄到足够的钱
Maybe they didn't get enough money last night,
所以他们就得到另一个地方去
and they gotta hit up another spot.
好的 我们就从菲茨杰拉德的安全屋开始查吧
All right. We'll start with that safe house on Fitzgerald.
林 说吧
Yeah, Lynn.
卡里尔妈妈在这儿 她说可能知道珍在哪儿
Khalil's mom is here. She thinks she might know where Jen is.
- 哪儿啊 - 卡里尔姑姑有处房♥产
- Where? - Khalil's aunt has a house.
- 我把地址发给你 - 好的 我马上就去
- I'll send you the address. - All right, I'm on it.
新计划 走吧
New plan. Let's roll.
给我辆车
Let's get the van.
其实 阿妮莎
Actually, Anissa...
我想你可以用自己的车
I thought you could use something of your own.
我知道你找到了个地方
I see you found the place.
我还知道你的价格涨了
I also see your price has gone up.
物有所值啊
You get what you paid for.
我还以为你不会让黑人帮你干活儿呢
I thought you were against hiring black folks.
不 就像我想让你找的那个一样
No, just thick-lipped, incompetent darkies
嘴皮子厚不称职但是个的黑人
like the one I want you to find.
考虑到我们的过去 我还以为能打个折呢
Thought I'd get a discount, considering our past.
要是我也这么想了 我就根本不会来这儿了
Hmm. If I factored in our past, I wouldn't be here.
但是你来了
Yet here you are.
很抱歉听到托莉的事儿
Sorry to hear about Tori.
我知道她对你的意义
I know what she meant to you.
仿如昨日一般她还在说我
It was just yesterday she was telling me
很固执
I'm too stubborn,
需要新事物
need to try new things.
我以为她死了
I thought she was dead.
所以 不管过去的事儿
So, history or not...
最好能让我的钱不白花
I better get my money's worth.
好了 威胁又要来了
Okay. All right, here we go with the threats.
我没看到你有什么变化
I see you haven't changed.
托拜厄斯 不是所有人都怕你这张白脸蛋的
Ain't nobody scared of your pale ass, Tobias,
所以收起你那一套大坏人的表演吧
so you can stop right now with your bad guy act.
告诉我你想找的是谁就行了
Just tell me who this person is you want found.
他 但我想要活的
Him... But I want him alive.
你都有追踪器了 你还找我做什么
If you have a tracker, what do you need me for?
你可以亲手抓他回来
You can nab him yourself.
你最近是没看新闻吗
Have you not seen the news lately?
我是个守法♥正♥直的公民
I'm an upstanding citizen now.
我不能冒风险 但是事情还是得办
I can't risk doing it, but it's got to get done.
再说了 我的人已经试过了
Besides, my people tried already.
有时候这些事儿还是该交给专业的人来做
Sometimes it's best to leave things to the professionals.
好吧
Okay.
我来
I got it.
谁啊
Who is it?
是个女的 躲一下
Some lady. Hide.
我是康利探员 女士
Detective Conley, ma'am.
关于您的侄子卡里尔·佩恩先生
Need to ask you a few questions
有几个问题需要问你一下
about your nephew, Mr. Khalil Payne.
孩子 现在就来万圣节这一套太早了吧
Girl, it's a little too early to be trick-or-treating.
你知道自己并不是什么探员
You know damn well you ain't no detective.
你说得对 装什么啊
You're right, why pretend?
卡里尔
Khalil!
你没事儿吧 没受伤吧
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
快走 快走
Come on. Come on.
走
Go.
小心点儿 小心点儿
Be careful. Careful.
放过我们吧
Leave us alone!
妈的
Damn it!
走吧
Come on.
他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go?
珍把我无人机击落了 我不知道
Jen shot down my drone! I got nothing.
妈的
Damn!
好吧 我们分开找 他们走不远的
Okay, let's split up. They couldn't have gone far.
好吧
All right.
刚刚那是谁
Who the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 她怎么找到我们的 我们连手♥机♥都没拿
Wait, how did she find us? We don't have any phones,
也没有什么导航的东西
and there's no navigation in the...
卡里尔
Khalil.
你脑袋后面这个肿块
This lump on the back of your head.
要是托拜厄斯安装的呢
What if Tobias put it there?
你是说
What you mean,
就像是个追踪器类似的东西吗
like a tracking device or something?
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
看到了吧 我就知道我们上次接吻的时候感到了什么东西
See? I knew I felt something extra the last time we kissed.
我的能力 他们肯定是在追踪
My powers, they must've caused the tracker
我引起的电涌
to have some sort of electrical surge.
好吧 好了
Okay, all right. Um...
那我们怎么才能把它弄出来呢
All right, so what do we do to get it out?
- 好了 - 等等 等等 不要
- Okay. - Wait, wait, no. Hell no.
把这东西拿的离我远点儿
You ain't coming nowhere near me with that thing.
你还有什么主意吗
You got a better idea?
好吧 你说你能制♥造♥出某种
All right, you said that you were able to create
电涌 对吧
an electrical surge, right?
那么要是你用你的能力来把它取出来呢
So what if you use your powers to short it out?
不 我做不到 我可能会伤到你的
No, I can't do that. I could seriously hurt you.
我相信你
Hey, I trust you.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表