剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
但弗里兰很多人没有这些
and so many people in Freeland don't.
这是我们应得的
We all deserve this.
我不应该一直屏住呼吸
And I shouldn't have to hold my breath
直到你们全都进了家门才放松
until all of you walk through that door,
但我确实屏住呼吸了
but I do.
并且不只是我这么做
And I'm not the only one.
宝贝
Baby.
没事
No...
我很开心 我很开心 我很开心
I'm happy. I'm happy. I'm happy.
我很开心你能回家
I'm happy you are home.
听着 我知道我总是迟到
Look, I know I'm always late.
但我保证下次再也不会了
I promise I won't be late no more.
- 我不会迟到了 - 很好
- I won't. Don't. - Good.
别笑我啦
Stop laughing at me.
- 这首歌♥救了你 - 哦
- Oh! Saved by the song. - Oh,
这是我的风格 亲爱的
This is my jam, honey.
- 来嘛 - 这完全是你的风格
- Come on. - It's all your jam.
- 和我一起跳舞嘛 - 不 你太
- Dance with me. - No, you're--
- 我的风湿病发作了 - 你的膝盖又
- Oh, my rheumatism is acting up. - Oh, those old knees?
来嘛 你还是能动起来的
Come on. You still got some moves.
来嘛 和我一起跳舞嘛
Now, come on. Dance with me.
晚上好
Good evening.
我就不客套了
Let's skip the prelims.
我知道你们是谁 你们是什么
I know exactly who and what you all are.
你该走了
You need to leave.
有件事你们需要知道
There's something you need to know.
马尔科维亚人把超人类存贮在生命舱里
The Markovians have a stockpile of meta-humans in pods.
地球上最后一批超人类
The largest on Earth.
我们在和善地请你
You've been asked to leave...
离开这里
nicely.
我还没说完 皮尔斯先生
Not yet, Mr. Pierce.
因为你 马尔科维亚人抓走了杰斯医生
Thanks to you, the Markovians have Dr. Jace.
最棒的部分是
And here is the best part.
由疫苗和绿灯实验导致的
The concentration of meta-humans in Freeland
弗里兰地区超人类的集中
from the vaccines and the Green Light experiment
成为马尔科维亚人最大的威胁
make it the greatest threat to Markovia.
他们发动致命的第一次袭击只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before they launch a lethal first strike.
我向黑霹雳 黑雷电
I'm swearing in Black Lightning, Thunder,
以及不管你是怎么称呼自己的 小姐
and whatever you're calling yourself, young lady.
马尔科维亚战争要爆发了
The Markovian War is coming.
而弗里兰
And Freeland...
这自♥由♥之地
Freeland
将被夷为平地
is ground zero.
启示录
第二章 最后一人
最新消息
邻居斗篷男独家镜头
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表