剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
一位匿名捐助者找到我 并提出资助
An anonymous donor has offered to fund
该诊所搬离这个帮派猖獗的地区
the relocation of the clinic from this gang-infested area.
帕克议员 是谁捐的 捐助者是谁
Councilman Parker, who is it? Who is the donor?
你要是还没明白 你为我卖♥♥命
If you haven't figured it out yet, you work for me.
我重新做了一个模拟 我找到了一个能救他们的方法
I ran a new simulation and I may have found a way to save all of them.
好用的
It's working.
发生了什么
No. What's happening?
我告诉了你你想知道的
I told you what you needed to hear.
其中有十四人得以生还
Fourteen of the vaccine kids will survive.
昨晚除了点事 杰夫
Something happened tonight, Jeff.
甘比在弗里兰市中心被袭击
Gambi was attacked near downtown Freeland.
目击证人表示爆♥炸♥之前没有人从车里出来
Eyewitnesses confirm no one got out of the SUV before it exploded.
安娜雅 这一切都要结束了你不开心吗
Anaya, aren't you excited it's almost over?
事实上 我很害怕
Uh, actually, I... I'm terrified.
我需要你尽职尽责 我们好赶紧走
I just need you to do your job so we could be on our way--
迪肯
Deacon!
天啊
My God!
进来 救命
Come in. Help!
她知道了 你一定要救那个孩子
She knows! You have to save the baby!
站到安娜雅
Find Anaya.
不 迪肯 醒醒 不
Deacon. Come on, no, no, no, Deacon!
你离自己家有点远啊 小姐
Long way from home, missy.
有个女人住在这里 我需要看一下她
There's a woman who lives out here I need to check on.
请你下车
Step out of the car.
不是吧
Oh, hell no!
听好了
I want you to listen carefully.
有个东西虽然是我身体里的
There's something out there that is of my body
但是我却无法控制 我呢个感觉到
but out of my control, I can feel it.
抱歉 我不知道那是什么意思
I'm sorry, I don't... I don't know what that means.
真的吗 你
Seriously? You?
你不知道是什么意思吗
You don't know what that means?
杰克 你告诉我我可以依仗你
Jake, you told me that I could depend on you
预料到并且执行
to anticipate, to execute.
这意味着我建立的一切都收到了威胁
It means everything I built is being threatened.
你成为我的人多久了
How long have you been a part of me?
有一会儿了
It's been a while.
五年了 杰克 我让你变得很特殊
It's been five years, Jake. I made you special.
- 我很感激 卢克 真的 - 你应该感激
- Look, I'm grateful, Looker, I am. - You should be.
我第一次回到南弗里兰的时候
When I first came to South Freeland,
你们都很脆弱
all of you were weak, destroyed,
阿片上瘾 冰♥毒♥成瘾
addicted to opioids and meth
能吸什么就吸什么
and anything else that you could get your hands on.
现在你生活舒适
Now you live comfortably.
吃的饱 血液也没有杂质
You eat well. Your veins are clean.
我只想让你对我有所感激
And all I'm asking for is a little appreciation
做我让你做的事 不要有借口
for you to do what I need done without excuses!
你没帮我们 你让我们变成了你的奴隶
You didn't help us. You made us slaves.
你比毒品更糟糕
You're worse than the drugs,
你比毁灭更糟
you know, you're worse than the Perdi.
我要你们追着那个元素
I want you to follow the element.
追查我给你的线索 我想知道这是什么
Follow the senses I gave you. I want to know what this is.
你还在这里啊
You're still here?
嗯
I am.
这也太不专业了
This is very unprofessional.
你来我家 你在我的家人面前这么对我
You come to my home, you do this in front of my family.
他们会忘记的
They'll get over it.
上次 是谁雇佣你杀我
Last time. Who hired you to kill me?
我不知道谁雇佣的我
I don't know who hired me.
我拿钱办事
I got paid. I did the job.
你也没办事啊
Obviously, you didn't do the job,
否则你就不会坐在这里了
or you wouldn't be sitting there.
- 钱从哪弄的 - 不是钱 是比特币
- Where'd you get the money? - It's not money, it's Bitcoin.
都是网上交易
It's all done online.
老兄 你知道这套路
Come on, man, you know how this is done.
我知道
You're right, I do.
抱歉了 小可爱们
Sorry, ladies.
林
Lynn?
林 发生了什么
Lynn, what's going on?
她对我撒谎
She lied to me.
谁
Who lied?
杰斯医生
Dr. Jace.
她伪装了数据让一切看起来
She cooked the data to make it look
那些孩子不会产生不良反应
like the pod kids wouldn't have any adverse reactions.
我任其发生了
I let it happen.
死了十四个人啊 杰夫
We lost 14 lives, Jeff.
兄弟姐妹 儿子女儿
Brothers, sisters, sons, daughters.
14个小孩子死了 我却无能为力
Fourteen kids died and there was nothing I could do about it.
我只能
All I could do was just...
站在那里看着他们死
stand there and watch them die.
Last night I saw a superhero He was black
He said "This is for the street Black Lightning's back"
我今天要向你们介绍的人
The person I'm representing is offering to
要重建诊所 花钱盖新楼
relocate the clinic, pay for a new building,
连带费用全是他出
and take care of all the associated costs.
真的很慷慨啊 牧师
It's a generous offer, Reverend.
是啊
Yes, it is.
我们来者不拒
And we can definitely use all the help we can get.
但是呢
But?
但是你要向我介绍的事托拜厄斯·惠尔
But the person you're representing is Tobias Whale...
这就有问题了
and that's a problem.
我不知道他手上拿到了你的什么把柄 兄弟
I don't know what he's got on you, young brother,
但是我会为你祈祷
but I'm gon' pray for you,
因为你需要所有的帮助
'cause you gon' need all the help you can get
才能惹托拜厄斯
messing around with Tobias.
听着
Look here.
我来跟你讲讲清楚你的位置
Let me tell you a little bit about your constituents.
弗里兰的黑人们
You see, the black folk here in Freeland,
我们都知道托拜厄斯还在
we always knew Tobias was still here.
我们也都知道托拜厄斯在操控100帮
And we always knew Tobias was runnin' The One Hundred.
我知道是因为他 100帮才想要杀我
And I knew it was him and The One Hundred that tried to kill me.
- 牧师霍尔特 你能不能 - 打住 听我说
- Reverend Holt, if you just - Hold on now, listen to me.
我要是错了
If I'm wrong...
你就拿着钱自己买♥♥诊所
you can take that money and buy your own clinic.
以你妈妈命名我都不在乎
Name it after yo' mama for all I care.
但是你别扯上我 知道吗
But you're not getting mine. Understand?
我要是对了 我知道我肯定是对的
Now, if I'm right, and I know I am...
你可以告诉托拜厄斯我说让他把钱拿着
you can tell Tobias I said he can keep his money...
去死吧
and he can kiss my holy ass.
明白了吗
You understand?
再见
Good to see you.
所以说我才不喜欢雇佣黑人
This is why I don't like hiring negroes.
你没有雇佣我 你在敲诈我
You didn't hire me, you're blackmailing me.
你最好祈祷我仅仅是敲诈你
You better pray that's all I do to you.
牧师说的有理
The reverend has a point.
你要老建筑干什么啊
What do you want with that old building anyway?
你就拿着钱在建一所诊所呗
Why don't you just take your money and build another clinic?
你是在教我做生意吗
Are you trying to tell me how to run my business?
不是 我就是给你个建议
No. Not at all. It's just a suggestion.
我不需要建议 我需要结果
I don't need suggestions, I need results.
- 杀掉牧师 - 我不想听你说
- Kill the reverend. - I don't need to hear this.
老大 淡定
Okay, boss. Hey, let's slow down.
杀掉那个你想要从他手里买♥♥楼的牧师吗
Look, killing the reverend who you're trying to buy a building from
可能表面上过不去啊
might not be a good look.
我才不在乎会有什么影响
I don't care how it looks.
这是那片街区唯一一个不是我的建筑了
It's the only building on the block I don't own.
我以为那个搞房♥地♥产♥的人要把所有的地都买♥♥了
I thought the real estate dude was buyin' up all the land.
你是这么认为的吗
Is that what you thought?
你就是我的手下
He's just another white face that I own.
别思考了 你不适合思考
So stop thinking, you're not very good at it.
照我说的做
Just do what I tell you.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表