剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Didn't he get into trouble or somethin'? They fired him, right?
我不知道 不过那哥们可是帅的一塌糊涂啊
I don't know, girl. But I do know he is fine as hell.
加密成功
Encryption secure.
他在这呢啊
There he is...
黑霹雳
Black Lightning.
我一直默默关注欣赏你很多年了
I've been a fan from a distance for some years now.
我一直把你当成学习的楷模
I've tried to model myself after you.
我一直觉得你我有很多共同点
Always felt like you and I had a lot in common.
我不觉得
Yeah, I doubt that.
不 真的 我们都想让自己的领地上没有毒品没有犯罪
No, really. We both want the drugs and the crime off of our streets.
我们都为了根本不像是的人做出牺牲
We both make sacrifices for people that we don't even know.
我最喜欢你的一点就是 你为了你的人♥民♥而战斗
And the thing I like about you the most is that you fight for your people.
我也为了我的而战斗 你是一名光荣的非洲裔美国人
I fight for mine. You're a proud African-American.
我是一名骄傲的白人美国人
I'm a proud White American.
你是种族歧视
You're a racist.
你怎么这么快就想到种族歧视了
Now, how did you jump to racist so quick?
你旗子不错啊
Nice flag.
这真是少数族裔的特权啊
The joys of minority privilege.
你就可以穿一件衬衫上面写着
It's okay for you to wear a shirt saying,
我是黑人我骄傲 但是如果我穿一个写着
"I'm black, and I'm proud," but if I wear one saying,
我是白人我骄傲 我就种族歧视了是吗
"I'm white, and I'm proud," I'm a racist?
不 你的T恤上写着 “我会杀了佩蒂并把他挂在树上”
No, your T-shirt would say, "I kill and hang Perdi from trees."
得了吧 佩蒂杀死了我们的一个人
Please. The Perdi killed one of our men
就因为他让他们的姑娘怀孕了
for getting one of their girls pregnant.
在南弗里兰 没有人是清白的
Nobody is innocent in South Freeland.
我真的会享受抓住你的乐趣的
I'm really gonna enjoy taking you down.
我觉得你现在没有资格威胁任何人 大黑球
I don't think you're in a position to be threatening anyone, Black Bulb.
- 给你衣服 - 谢谢
- Here's the suit. - Thank you.
瓶子里是什么东西
What's in the vial?
我现在还不太确定 我们回头再说
I'm not sure. But we'll talk about it later.
嘿
Hey.
阿那亚 你可以信任她的 这是我妈妈 林
Anaya, you can trust her. This is my mom, Lynn.
她真漂亮呀 她叫什么名字
She's beautiful. What's her name?
鉴于最近发生了这么多事情 我还没有机会想她的名字
Well, with everything going on, I really haven't had a chance to settle on one.
我和她爸爸还没有正式确定好
Her father and I hadn't officially decided.
她的肚脐上面还有一点血
Her belly button's still a little bloody.
你介意我稍微清理一下吗
You mind if I clean it up a little bit?
嘿
Hey.
好了
Okay.
好了
There.
我想抽点她的血 可以吗
I'd like to draw some blood, if that's okay?
没事的 安娜雅 她是个医生
It's okay, Anaya, she's a doctor.
好的
Okay.
- 你能过来帮我一下吗 - 好的
- You help me for a minute? - Sure.
你刚才看见了吗
Did you see what I just saw?
如果你问的是 我看没看到那个瓶子想吸孩子的血
If you mean, did I see that vial trying to get to the baby's blood,
是的 我看见了 这是怎么回事
then, yeah, I saw it. What's going on?
我不是很确定
I'm not sure.
- 怎么 阿那亚是个超人类吗 - 不是
- What, is Anaya a meta? - No.
那孩子的爸爸呢
What about the dad?
我知道他是个桑杰 不是超人类
Well, I know he was Sange, but not a meta.
桑杰
Sange?
妈妈 这件事很复杂
Mom, it's complicated.
但是
But...
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒了
Wake up.
我需要知道另外一个孩子在哪里
I need to know where the other baby is. Hmm?
你不得不承认 很讽刺的是 你要被电击了
You have to admit, the irony is amazing, you getting electrocuted.
孩子到底在哪里
Where's the baby?
那个孩子
The baby...
我能感觉到她
I can sense her.
走了 把开关打开
Let's go. Flip the switch again.
一直电到他死为止
Leave it on until he dies.
抱歉吵到你们了 各位 我不是故意要吓你们的
Sorry for the noise, guys. I didn't mean to scare you.
我只是不小心撞到了一把椅子
I just accidentally knocked the chair over.
你可以关上了 他已经死了
You can turn it off. He's dead.
她在那儿呢
There she is.
我的能量可不是制♥服♥自带的
My power doesn't come from the suit.
谢谢你们给我充的电
Thanks for the charge, though.
嗨
Hi.
没错 他是个坏人
Yeah, he was a bad man.
咱们去见妈妈吧 好吗
Let's go see Mommy, okay?
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
我以前很喜欢在这条路上给我的兄弟们接风
I used to love dusting brothers on this track.
你喜欢鱼子酱吗
You like caviar?
鱼子酱
Caviar?
托拜厄斯告诉我
Tobias told me,
你永远也不会忘记自己第一次能买♥♥得起鱼子酱的情景
you never forget the first time you can afford to eat caviar.
珍 你值得一个能给你鱼子酱的人
Jen, you deserve a guy that can give you that.
行了 这都是什么跟什么啊
Okay, where is all of this coming from?
任何行动都是有结果的
Actions have consequences.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你现在真的把我吓坏了
You're really starting to scare me.
他是不会停手的
He's not gonna stop.
在我杀死霍尔特牧师或者他杀了我之前是不会停手的
Not until I kill Reverend Holt or until he kills me.
但我做不到 我不想变成他那样
But I can't. I don't want to be like him.
那就别变成他那样
Then don't be.
我爸说过 当你遇到问题的时候
My dad says when there's a problem,
你需要集中精力找到解决办法
you just need to focus on finding a solution.
所以我们要这样 集中精力 一起解决这件事
So that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna focus and figure this out together.
你能拖延点时间吗
Can you buy some time?
我也不知道 也许可以吧
I don't know. Maybe.
太好了 那就拖延点时间 回去找霍尔特牧师 让他赶紧离开
Great. Then buy some time, go back to Reverend Holt and make him leave.
- 我之前已经试过了 - 那就不惜一切代价 再尝试一下
- I already tried- - Do whatever it takes. Try harder.
然后 你就可以离开了
And then, you'll leave.
那我该去哪儿呢
Now, where am I gonna go? Hmm?
我又没有很多钱 可以随便离开
It's not like I just have money around where I can just leave--
好了 听我说 你现在先处理霍尔特牧师的事
All right, listen. Focus on Reverend Holt
我们之后再解决剩下的事
and we'll figure the rest out later.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我会帮你的 好吗
I got you. All right?
我知道 我知道 小可爱
Oh, I know. I know, little one.
你现在可能又累又饿
You're probably hungry and tired.
好了 好了 我们
Here, here. We're...
我们很快会就能找到你妈妈了 好吗
We're gonna get you to your mommy real soon, okay?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我死定了
I'll be damned.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我快担心死了 你还好吗
I was worried! Are you okay?
我之前快没电了 所以在我们快到
Was running low on juice, didn't want to contact you
弗里兰之前不想联♥系♥你
until we were closer to Freeland.
等等 “我们”是
Whoa, "we"?
是啊 我带着那个孩子呢
Yeah. I got the baby right here.
等等 爸爸 她的爷爷奶奶呢
Whoa, Dad, what about the grandparents?
我也不知道 他们没和孩子在一起
I don't know. They weren't with the baby.
你那边大家都安全吗
Everyone safe on your end?
我们没事 我们在那个旧商场里
Yeah, we're good. We're, uh, we're at the old mall.
- 窥视者去找你们了 - 等等 怎么会呢
- Looker's headed your way. - Wait, how?
我现在也不知道 但是她能感觉到那个孩子
I can't figure it out, but somehow she can sense the baby.
什么叫做“能感觉到那个孩子”
What do you mean, "sense the baby"?
她说她能“感觉到”那个孩子 然后带着她的手下走了
Well, she said she could "sense" the baby and took off with her gang.
他们有点不大对头
And there's something weird about them.
他们的静脉可以发光 表现的一副恍恍惚惚的样子
Their veins glow, and they act like they're in a trance or something.
我从来没见过这样的东西 所以你一定要多加小心
I've never seen anything like it, so just be extra, extra careful.
我会的 你也一样
I will. You, too.
好的
Yeah.
霍尔特牧师 听着 你必须要
Reverend Holt. Listen, you have got to--
- 你需要退后 孩子 - 好的 好的
- You need to step back, son. - Okay. Okay.
听着 我回来只是想告诉你 你现在很危险
Look, I only came back to tell you that you're in danger.
你得赶紧离开 快点
You've got to leave, now.
不 我觉得现在危险的人不是我
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表