剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
停 业
黑霹雳 前情提示
Previously on Black Lightning...
我继承了一个公文包 上面全是你的猛料
I inherited a briefcase that has all kinds of goodies in it...
权限通过
Access granted.
这些就是温箱孩子们
These are the pod kids.
这就是他们一开始给自♥由♥之地孩子们接种疫苗的地方
It's where they were giving the original vaccinations to the kids of Freeland.
所以我不能准确查明他们到底在哪儿 但他们就在这儿一块
I can't pinpoint exactly where they are, but they're here.
卡里尔和你在一起的时候很危险
Khalil is a danger to you when he's with you.
因为托拜厄斯么
Because of Tobias?
是的 就是他
Yes, because of Tobias.
他只能自首
He has to turn himself in to the authorities.
你♥爸♥爸是对的
Your father's right.
卡里尔的转移出事儿了
Something went wrong with Khalil's transport.
所有人都死了
Everybody's dead.
卡里尔
Khalil?
没见到他的影子
There's no sign of him.
我想让你和亚历山大一样好
I wanted you to be great like Alexander.
所以如果你不能与巨人同行
If you can't walk with the giants,
那就和蝼蚁为伴吧
then you shall crawl with the snakes!
我们现在需要你立刻显灵 主啊
We ask you to come by here right now, Lord,
用你的双臂环绕他
and put your arms around him.
撑一撑 孩子
Hang on, son.
他会把你留下的
He's gonna keep you.
我最近一直在想要不要和大家分享这个消息
I have some unfortunate news to share
但是今天我觉得有必要告诉大家
that I was contemplating whether I should share it or not
弗里兰正在发生的事情
because there's so much going on in Freeland.
大家还记得他吗 卡里尔·佩恩
Khalil Payne, you remember him?
他生长在这所教堂
He grew up right here in the church.
可现在却在生命的一线奋斗
He is currently in the fight of his life.
就在圣路易斯医院为自己的生命而奋斗
He's fighting for his life right over here at St. Lewis Hospital.
我们的兄弟卡里尔现在病情危急
Brother Khalil is in a bad way.
他需要大家的祈祷 凭借上帝的旨意
He needs your prayers, but God willing,
他一定会战胜危机
he will win the battle.
因为如众人所知 上帝会祝他克服难关
'Cause, you see, Jesus will help him overcome.
来吧 众徒 他一定会做到
Come on, somebody! Won't he do it?
没错 欢呼吧
All right. Yeah.
我们的兄弟卡里尔并不是唯一需要为生命奋斗的人
Brother Khalil is not the only person currently in a battle.
此时此刻在弗里兰 无关性别无关老少
See, every second of every minute of every day,
无论大家是否意识到
every man, woman and child right here in Freeland
我们所有人都在为自己的生命而战
are fighting for their lives whether they realize it or not.
现在弗里兰四面楚歌♥
Freeland is under siege
被大家所熟知或无知的敌人包围着
by enemy forces seen and unseen, known and unknown!
百人帮和其他的匪帮成员
The One Hundred and other rival gangs
正在互相厮杀
are killing each other.
重中之重是他们的火♥药♥正在伤及我们无辜的孩子
The problem is the stray bullets have been killing our children.
P先生
Mr. P?
等一下 别
Wait... No.
我需要你帮我一个帮
I need you to do something for me.
好的 任何事都行
Yeah, okay. Anything.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Easy. Easy.
黑霹雳需要杀掉托拜厄斯
I need Black Lightning to kill Tobias.
我做不到
I can't do that.
只要能阻止他的行动
I... I'll give you everything that you need...
我可以提供给你一切信息
to take down his operations.
我知道他的路线 联♥系♥人和所有信息
I know his routes, his... contacts, everything.
我不会那么做的
I won't do that.
司法系统会处理托拜厄斯
We have to let the judicial system handle Tobias.
司法
The system?
你是说放走打伤我和霍特牧师的
You mean the system that let Tobias
托拜厄斯的司法系统吗
get away with shooting me and Reverend Holt?
放走打断我脊柱那个人的司法系统吗
The same system that let him rip my spine out of my back?
还是放走
You mean the system
杀死你父亲凶手的那个司法系统
that let him get away with murdering your father?
你说的是这个系统吗 P先生
Mr. P, is that the system that you're talking about?
嗯
Huh?
你答应我 让他也经历这番生不如死
You promise me, can you make him suffer like me?
好的
Yes.
不好意思 在你需要我的时候
I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you...
没能出现在你身边
when you needed me.
你一直都在
You were always there...
只是我没看到你
I just couldn't see you.
超过一百年奴隶社会的和吉姆·克劳法的统治
Over hundreds of years of slavery and Jim Crow laws,
泛指1876年至1965年间美国南部各州以及边境各州对有色人种
(主要针对非洲裔美国人,但同时也包含其他族群)实行种族隔离制度的法律。
我们唯一学会的一件事
the one thing we have learned as a people
就是我们不能指望民♥主♥
is that we cannot depend on the Democrats,
也不能指望任何党派
or the Republicans, or the Independents.
在我们挣扎期间
The one thing that has been constant and consistent
唯一在此国持续下去的
during our struggle in this country
只有上帝和黑人被剥削的劳动力
has been God and our black sweat,
还有我们一直想要改变黑人境况的决心
and our hard work, and our determination to change our condition.
我们必须要和社区内外的境况
We have to fight and battle forces in our community
作斗争
and outside of our communities.
我们不能指望黑霹雳或者雷电
We cannot depend on Black Lightning
又或是其他人来帮助我们
or Thunder or anybody else to help us.
我们必须要抢回我们的街区
We, us, we have to take back our streets,
抢回我们的家园
we have to take back our neighborhoods,
抢回我们的社区
we have to take back our communities,
抢回我们的文化
we have to take back our culture.
凭借上帝的旨意与自己的能力 我们绝对可以做到
With God's help and our own hands, we can do it.
停止我们的哀怨与泪水
No more moaning, no more tears.
我们不会再寄希望于司法系统
We're not gonna ask anymore for justice,
我们要还给他们应得的惩罚
we're gonna take our retribution.
我们不会再当受害者
We're not gonna be victims anymore.
你在我车前面干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing on my car?
你是想偷车吗
Are you trying to steal it?
- 什么 没有 - 你就是想偷我车
- What? No. No. - You're trying to steal my car.
- 女士 我没有 - 你好 是911吗
- Ma'am, I wasn't-Hello, 911?
我发现一个女人想要强行进我的车
Yes, I caught a woman breaking into my car.
她是非裔美国人
She's African-American.
还威胁我 她差不多一米七
She threatened me. And she's, like, 5'6”.
我去 你干什么了
Oh, my... Oh, my God! What did you do?
- 我 - 是的
- Me? - Yes!
你的车被闪电击中了 要报♥警♥举报上帝吗
Your car got hit by lightning. You want to call the police on God?
我们不能放纵世界
We cannot let this world
熄灭我们祖先为我们
put out the fire that our ancestors lit
穿越黑暗所点燃的光明
that carried us through the darkness.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我去 我的手提包还在车里
Oh, God, my new handbag was in there.
不好意思 我知道这是次要的事 但那个包真的很贵
I'm sorry, I know that's secondary, but it was expensive.
这可是一辆崭新的车 被烧之前很新的
Like, it is a brand new car. I mean, it was a brand new car.
我刚从医院出来 然后
So, look, I'm walking out of the hospital and the next thing I knew,
我的车就被闪电劈了 如果我在车里就死了
a bolt of lightning hit my car. I could've been killed!
我们要教育孩子
We've got to teach our children
不能向恶势力低头
not to bend or bow down!
夺回祖先的遗产
To claim what our ancestors left.
教育我们的孩子掌握自己的命运
Teach our children to claim their destinies
- 接受自己的能力 - 珍妮弗
- and embrace their power... - Jennifer.
这样他们才可以大胆的
...so that they, boldly,
利用自己的能力造福他人
can use it for the benefit of our people.
我们还有很长的路要走
We got a long way to go.
还有很长的路要走
I said we got a long way to go!
但我们已经到了今天这一步
But we've come so far.
- 到了今天 - 是的
- So far. - Yeah.
教给我们的孩子
Tell it to them.
- 我们从没接受过他人的救助 - 什么都没有
- Nobody has given us anything. - Nothing!
- 他们没有帮助我们任何事情 - 是的
- And they're not gonna give us anything. - No, sir.
我们必须抓住自己拥有的所有自♥由♥
I said every ounce of freedom that we have, we had to take it.
所以我们致敬哈丽特·塔布曼
So I say thank God to Harriet Tubman!
致敬芬妮·娄·哈默 致敬罗莎·帕克斯
Thank God, Fannie Lou Hamer! Thank God, Rosa Parks!
致敬马丁·路德·金
Thank God, Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 大家一起来说阿门 - 阿门
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表