剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Are you with Khalil? Is he making you say that?
没有人逼我
No, nobody's making me do anything. Okay?
不要让她挂电♥话♥
Keep her on the line.
我要挂了
I really have to go,
记得跟爸妈说我没事
but please tell Mom and Dad that I'm safe.
- 等等 珍 - 我爱你 哈里特
- Wait, Jen, listen to me-I love you, Harriet.
珍 珍妮弗
Jen... Jennifer!
珍
Jen!
她挂了
She hung up.
有车辆信息吗
Any luck with the Barracuda?
他们应该是半路停在了别的地方
They must've ditched it somewhere.
你能追踪到珍的手♥机♥吗
Were you able to trace Jen's call?
我只能找到最近的基站
All I could get was the nearest cell tower.
我去 那这样的基站范围是多远
Oh, my God. What's the range on a tower like that?
方圆40公里 范围太大了
Up to 40 miles. They could be almost anywhere.
靠
Oh, damn it!
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your father?
他回家去看我妈了
He went home to check on Mom.
那你也应该休息一下
You should get some rest, too.
我会继续调查交通监控
I'll keep searching the traffic cameras
希望可以找到他们抛车的位置
and hopefully I will find out where they ditched that car.
我还是不敢相信你活下来了
You know, I still can't believe you're alive.
你和你的那些秘密
You and your secrets.
很对不起 安妮莎
I am sorry, Anissa.
我只是想保护你和你家里人
I was only trying to protect you and your family.
是吗
Yeah?
比如说你为了保护我们
Like when you were trying to protect us
才谎称你和美国安♥全♥局♥有联♥系♥吗
and you lied about being attached to the ASA?
还是你隐藏了
Or when you hid the fact
托拜厄斯还在弗里兰的事实
that Tobias was still in Freeland? Huh?
安妮莎 如果想杀我的人
Anissa! If the people that tried to kill me
知道我和你联♥系♥
knew that I was connected to you,
那他们下一个杀的就是你
they would come after you next.
我为什么要相信你
Why would I believe you?
因为你相信我说的是实话
Because you know I'm telling you the truth.
你为了诊所的小孩偷钱
You didn't tell your dad when you were stealing money
也没有告诉你♥爸♥爸
for the pod kids in that clinic.
行了吧 这完全不是一回事
Oh, come on, that's completely different.
- 是吗 - 没错
- Is it? - Yes.
有的时候我们为了保护其他人
Well, sometimes we keep things from the people we love
就是会隐瞒他们
in order to protect them.
资助你♥爸♥爸还有当你们的叔叔
Raising your dad and being a part of your family
是我一生最棒的事 离开你们
is the best thing in my life. Leaving you guys
是我做过最艰难的决定
was the hardest thing I've ever done.
但是为了保护你们再难我也要去做
But I had to do it in order to protect you.
如果你们不相信其他事
And if you don't believe anything else,
就相信那一点就好了
just believe that.
没有珍我们也不是完整的一家人
Yeah, well, we're not a family without Jen.
所以继续调查吧 好吗
So keep looking, okay?
她肯定在某个地方藏着
She's gotta be somewhere out there.
甘比叔叔
Uncle Gambi...
谢谢你
thank you.
我知道
I know that was you
是你一直在暗中保护着我们
looking out for us in those woods.
我会一直在
Always.
我是珍
Hey, this is Jen.
有事请留言
Leave a message.
珍
Jen...
珍
Jen...
林 林
Lynn! Lynn!
- 林 别管了 - 不
- No, Lynn, just leave it. - No!
- 没关系 - 珍
- It's okay, it's okay. - Jen...
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
肯定有其他办法可以掩藏我们的身份
There's gotta be some way that we can disguise my identity.
不好意思 兄弟
Mmm-mmm. Sorry, brother,
必须得剪掉这些头发
these locks gotta go.
等等 你不喜欢这发型吗
Wait, hold up. You didn't like them?
你看着跟乌比·戈德堡一样
You looked like Whoopi Goldberg.
《修女也疯狂》女主
而且 剪了也会长回来的
Plus, aren't they just gonna grow back anyway?
我已经不再吃那些再生药了
No, I stopped taking the regeneration pills
所以一时半会儿是长不回来了
that made 'em grow so fast.
自从我又可以重新走路以后就不再需要那些药物了
I haven't needed 'em ever since I started walking again.
嘿
Hey.
听我说
You know...
我之前说的话不是有意的
I didn't mean what I said earlier,
说我受伤的事
about me getting shot.
我知道我承认了 但那并不是真的
And I know I said I did, but it wasn't true.
只是
It's just that...
我也不知道怎么说 逃跑是我可以离开这里的方式
I don't know, running was my ticket out of here.
我想带你一起走
And I was gonna take you with me.
然后那颗子弹打到了我的脊柱
But then that bullet struck my spine.
对我来说 去奥林匹克 一切的一切
Going to the Olympics, I mean, everything...
都结束了
it all got shattered.
我只是突然想到了那件事
I just tripped.
但你现在心愿完成了 我们现在开始逃跑了
Well, you got your wish. Look at us. We're running now.
重要的是
Hey, the truth is,
只要和你在一起
I don't really care if we're running,
我并不在乎我们做什么
as long as I'm with you.
低头
Tilt your head.
等等
Uh, wait.
低下
Tilt your head.
那是什么
What is that?
呃
Uh...
你后面有一个肿块
You got some kinda lump back here.
什么
Huh?
奇怪
Weird.
你要去看看
You need to get that checked out.
说不定是癌症
It might be cancer.
好了 我们没有多长时间了
All right. Come on, how much longer we gotta go?
还有处理你的发型呢
We still gotta do your hair.
别开这种玩笑
Don't even joke like that.
- 就只是头发而已 - 但是我花了大价钱的
- Yo, it's just a weave. - Yeah, an expensive one.
我才不管谁追我
I don't care who's chasing me,
我不可能剪掉
I'm not cutting this for nobody.
听懂了吗
You got that?
好的
Okay.
我们的计划
Our plan...
失败了 托莉
failed, Tori.
那个男孩
That boy...
他应该把黑霹雳变成他的敌人
he was supposed to make Black Lightning his enemy,
但他退缩了
but he's weak.
跑了
He ran away.
现在他是我们的敌人了
Now he's our enemy.
我该料到的
I should've known.
只要你能放弃这个黑人 就不能相信他
Can't trust a Negro as far as you can throw him.
我就知道他做不了杀手但我一直在给他机会
I knew his ass wasn't a killer but I kept giving him chances.
你说得对
You're right.
是我的问题 不是吗
That is my problem, isn't it?
我变得固执 还一遍又一遍的尝试着
I get stubborn and try things over and over again.
好吧 不再是了
Well, not anymore.
从现在起 要是某些东西还不行
From now on, if something ain't working,
我就去改变
I'm gonna change it.
对 我要改变
Yeah, I'mma change it.
你是我这辈子遇见的最好的人
You were the best person in my life.
是珍做的吗
Did Jen do that?
你妈妈很难过
Your mother got upset...
甘比 他能追踪到珍的电♥话♥吗
Gambi, was he able to trace Jen's phone?
不行 他只能追踪到最近的一个信♥号♥♥塔
No, all he could get was the nearest cell tower.
你该早点说的
You should have said something.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表