剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
老实说 皇后什么都不缺
I must admit, I am perplexed as to what to offer
我真不知该送她什么
an empress who has everything.
你欣赏艺术和工艺
You appreciate art and craftsmanship,
她欣赏奇迹
she appreciates wonder.
选一件能激发她想象力的物品
Choose an item that will excite her imagination.
是那两个叛逆者
The insurrectionists.
日安 罗莎娜拉小姐
Good day, Miss Roshanara.
奥斯本小姐
Miss Osborne.
你好 比彻姆先生
Hello, Mr Beecham.
恕我唐突 奥斯本小姐
Er, forgive my boldness, Miss Osborne,
我从我图书室拿来这些书
but I took these from my library.
你也许会有兴趣
I thought that you might find them interesting.
谢谢 比彻姆先生 你...
Thank you, Mr Beecham, that is...
想得真周到
...most thoughtful of you.
我来是想确认一下 你在我家没受到冒犯吧
I came to ensure that you had not been offended at my house.
我在你家不幸遇到了
I had an unfortunate encounter
一位无礼的客人
with a disrespectful guest at your residence.
她明确表达了 她认为我地位远低于她
She made it clear she considers me far beneath her.
是钱德里卡
Chandrika.
她把你儿子占为己有
She has taken full ownership of your son.
她是他母亲吗
Is she his mother?
我为她的无礼道歉
I apologise for her rudeness.
无礼的不止她一人
She was not alone.
你母亲也表明了她不认同我
Your mother made it clear she disapproves of me.
她还不了解你
Well, she does not know you.
我是什么人对她来说根本不重要
That is of no consequence to her.
显然她瞧不起就业的女性
Apparently, she looks down on women who are in employment.
你一定是误会她的意思了
I am sure that you have misunderstood her.
她个性直率 但她没有恶意
She has a blunt manner, but she possesses no malice.
比彻姆先生 我或许没有财富和显赫的家族
Mr Beecham, I may not have riches or name,
但我感到非常局促不安
but I feel most ill at ease.
你母亲让我感到自己在你家不受欢迎
Your mother has made me feel unwelcome in your house.
奥斯本小姐
Miss Osbourne...
你任何时候来我家 我都欢迎 我向你保证
...you are always welcome in my house, you have my word.
除非你能对我完全坦诚
Until you can be completely honest with me,
否则我不知道你的话算不算数
I don't know what your word counts for.
祝你今天愉快
I bid you good day.
早安
Good morning.
你是叫钱彻尔 对吧
It is Chanchal, yes?
是的 先生
Yes, sahib.
钱彻尔 你能帮我个忙吗
Chanchal, I wonder if you could help me?
我受伤了 伤口令我疼痛难忍♥
I have an injury which is giving me a lot of pain.
你能扶我上楼吗
Could you please assist me with the stairs?
我一个人爬楼梯就像攀登喜马拉雅山
It's like climbing the Himalayas on my own.
当然 先生
Of course, sahib.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 钱彻尔 你真是帮了我大忙
Thank you, Chanchal, you are a saver of lives.
我得走了 先生
I must go, sahib.
苍蝇好多啊
Too many flies.
丹尼尔 先生
Daniel, sahib...
早餐马上就给您端来
breakfast will be served.
比彻姆夫人正准备过去用餐
Mrs Beecham-sahibah is on her way.
我等会就过去
I'll be there in a minute.
我想要些新鲜牛奶
I would like some fresh milk.
谢谢 巴达尔 帮我赞美穆尔·钱德主厨
Thank you, Baadal. Compliments to Chef Mool Chand.
巴顿 把我从伦敦带来的橘子果酱拿来
Barton, get me the marmalade I brought from London.
好的 比彻姆夫人
Yes, Mrs Beecham-sahibah.
巴顿
Barton?
印度名字很难念嘛
Indian names are impossible to pronounce.
这样很羞辱人 母亲
That is insulting, Mother.
如果有人忽然改了你的名字
You wouldn't much care for it
你也不会高兴吧
if someone suddenly changed your name.
如果我原本的名字毫无意义 我并不会介意
I wouldn't mind if I had a name that made no sense.
你可以回家休假多久
How long are you allowed to stay on leave?
是啊 你能跟我们在一起多久
Yes, how long are you with us?
我从没那么希望伤口慢点痊愈过
I have never wanted a wound to heal slower.
但我是公♥司♥的员工
But I am a Company man.
他们说了算
They own me.
我无权决定
The decision it out of my hands.
真希望你能穿上像样点的衣服 儿子
I wish you would wear proper clothing, son,
你看起来像个本地人
you look like a native.
这些睡衣很舒服
These pyjamas are comfortable.
你应该穿上试试 母亲 你会凉快多了
You really should try some, Mother, you'll be much cooler.
我只需要一条得体的裙子
A sensible dress is all I need.
这里的女性穿的衣服太吓人了
What the ladies wear here is appalling.
她们露出腹部 却丝毫不感到羞耻
Look, they feel no shame in showing off their midriffs.
但正是因为这样她们才如此迷人啊
But that is what makes them so alluring.
没有什么能比印度女人杏仁色的双眸
There is nothing more beautiful than the almond eyes
和纤细的光裸腰部更美了
and delicate bare waist of an Indian woman.
丹尼尔·比彻姆 在座还有一位女士
Daniel Beecham, you are in the company of a lady.
丹尼尔只懂得一种说法方式 就是直抒胸臆
Daniel only knows one way to speak... from his heart.
他的诚实令人耳目一新
His honesty is refreshing.
谢谢夸奖 伍德豪斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Woodhouse.
诚实
Honesty?
他年纪不小了
That is scandalous talk from one
他知道不该说这种下流话
who is old enough to know better.
事实就是
The truth is...
这里的英国女人屈指可数
there are so few British women here,
英国男人被迫选择印度女人当妻子或情人
Englishmen are forced to take Indian wives and mistresses.
现在就流行这样
It is the modern way.
但这不是上帝的方式
Well, it is not God's way.
你和你哥哥是时候
It is high time for you and your brother
立刻娶体面的英国女人为妻
to marry decent English women at once.
幸好维奥莱是约翰绝佳的结婚对象
Thankfully, Violet is an excellent marriage prospect for John.
她会是个好妻子 也会是奥格斯特称职的母亲
She has the qualities of a good wife and mother to August.
你同意这个提议吗 伍德豪斯小姐
And are you agreeable to this notion, Miss Woodhouse?
你为什么会想嫁给全德里最无趣的男人
Why on earth would you wish to marry the dullest man in Delhi?
我会非常乐意
I should be delighted.
如果有人问我的话
Should I be asked.
睡得如此香甜 真令人羡慕
What a precious thing to sleep so soundly.
他在这世上无忧无虑
He has not a care in the world.
他受到神佑
He is blessed...
有那么多人为他的平安与健康祈祷
with so many praying for his safety and good health.
你想家吗
Do you ever miss home?
想 老爷 非常想
Yes, sahib, very much.
你觉得如果有人想忘却过去
Do you think that it is wrong for one
这有错吗
to wish to let go of the past?
恕我直言 老爷
If I may say, sahib,
有时我们必须忘却那些珍贵的记忆
sometimes we must let go of the memory of those we hold dear.
我发现自己做不到
I find that I am not able to do that.
下午好 奥斯本小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Osborne.
比彻姆先生
Mr Beecham.
请原谅我这身打扮
You must excuse my appearance.
罗莎娜拉和我刚才在河里游泳
Roshanara and I have been swimming in the river.
你看上去...
You look, er...
你看上去很迷人
.. you look enchanting.
自我们上次会面后 我的思绪难平
Since our last meeting, I have been able to think of little else.
我无法接受
I cannot bear to think
你认为自己在我家不受欢迎
that you would not feel welcome in my house,
因为只要你出现
because your very presence there
就能让我非常开心
would make me very happy indeed.
我不能提及奥格斯特的母亲 这会...
I cannot speak of August's mother, it would...
危及他的安全
...compromise his safety,
但我可以向你发誓 他只有我
but I can swear before you now that I am all he has.
并且我非常希望你
And I would very much like you...
可以成为我们家的朋友
.. to be a friend to our family.
自从我们会面后 我就期盼你对我坦诚相待
I have longed for you to speak openly since we met.
但我终于攒够了回家的路费
But I am finally able to afford my passage home.
回英格兰
England?
你为什么留在这 约翰
Why do you stay here, John?
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表