剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
-你与帕克上尉有多熟 -我们曾并肩奋战
- How well do you know Captain Parker? - We were soldiers together.
你知道并肩奋战的兄弟情谊
You know what it is to fight for the man next to you.
-永不改变 -我从未与他并肩奋战
- That bond never wavers. - I never fought next to him.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
你不认识作为士兵的我 但我的直觉很准
You don't know me as a soldier, but my instincts are sound.
我相信你
I'm sure they are.
但这次用错了地方
But misplaced in this instance.
好吧 哥哥
Very well, older brother.
你清楚什么最好
You know best...
一如既往
..As always.
你为什么不信任丹尼尔老爷
Why must you distrust Daniel-saheb so?
因为他是英国人
Because he's an Englishman.
他不一样
He's different.
这是众多被糟蹋的印度女孩说的最后一句话
Last words of many a ruined Indian girl.
-你不明白 -这是她们倒数第二句话
- You do not understand. - The second-to-last words.
我想要自己的老爷
I want my own saheb.
当你与比彻姆老爷同床时
When you lie with Beecham-saheb,
就贬低了这个大宅里的所有仆人
you demean every servant in this house.
你等于宣告了我们身心皆属于他们
You announce that they own us, body and soul.
这不是真的
That is not true.
你珍惜你与仆人们的友谊吗
Do you value your friendships among the staff?
当然
Of course.
你正在冒险失去这友谊 还有你自身的幸福
You're risking that, in addition to your own happiness.
至少试图隐藏下你的嫉妒
At least try to hide your envy.
这是个没有好结局的故事 快停止吧
This is a story with a bad ending. Stop it now.
他爱我
He loves me.
钱彻尔 我早知道你野心勃勃
Chanchal, I knew you were ambitious.
但直到现在才发现你愚蠢至极
But until now, I never thought you were a fool.
我来看看你感觉好些没
I came to see how you were feeling.
今早仪式举♥行♥到半途你便离开了
You left in the middle of the ceremony this morning,
过后也没来大宅
and you did not come to the house afterwards.
钱德里卡昨晚去你的房♥间了吗
Does Chandrika come to your rooms in the night?
你到底在说什么
What on earth are you talking about?
这是个很简单的问题
It's a simple question.
你...
It saddens me...
如此看轻我 令我很伤心
to see that you hold me in such low esteem.
钱德里卡确实来过我的房♥间
Chandrika did come to my room.
你想说"但有一个很好的理由可以解释"
"But there is a perfectly reasonable explanation."
确实有
There is.
比彻姆先生 我在这里没有任何人可以信任
Mr Beecham, I have no one here I can trust.
-你可以信任我 -再也没办法了
- You can trust me. - Not any longer.
自从我哥哥走后 你是我第一个信任过的人
You are the first man I trusted since my brother left,
-你让我失望了 -玛格丽特 拜托
- you have let me down. - Margaret, please...
我以前的未婚夫无法控制自己
I had a fiance who couldn't control himself.
我不会声称能够理解男人的欲望
I do not claim to understand the urges of men.
你们全都游戏花丛 拥抱下一个女人仿佛
You all seem to be able to go from woman to woman
-用下一顿饭一般寻常 -玛格丽特
- as if from meal to meal... - Margaret.
-尽情宣泄你们的欲望 -我没有...
- Consuming whatever you desire. - I do not...
-但我曾相信你是尊重我的 -我确实尊重你
- But I believed you respected me. - I do!
我曾敬佩你 努力过上美好的生活
I admired your commitment to making a good life.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我不会成为被你征服的玩物之一
I will not be one of your vanquished.
我不是太大胆就是太天真 我有更高的追求
I am either bold or naive enough to demand better.
玛格丽特 这是一个非常荒唐的误会
Margaret, this is a grotesque misunderstanding...
这个误会必须结束
And it must end.
现在请跟我来
Come with me now.
我会向你解释一切
And I will explain everything to you.
将军 如果您可以听我说一说
General, if you would just listen to me
我能保证您付出的时间是值得的
I can assure you it will be worth your while.
这一天过得相当不顺心
It has been an irritating day.
我相信您马上要转运了
I believe your fortunes are about to change.
有人背叛了我 帕克上尉
Someone betrayed me, Captain Parker.
这您得感谢奥斯本小姐
You can thank Miss Osborne...
但为何要把精力浪费在过去的失败上呢
But why waste your energies on a past failure?
我这里有个消息 会让约翰·比彻姆
I have information that will cause John Beecham
失去皇帝的恩宠
to fall from the Emperor's grace.
是什么消息
What is this information?
这条消息是有代价的
That knowledge comes with a price.
我真震惊
I'm shocked.
-要多少 -代价就是那个男人
- How much? - The price will be the man himself.
他将由我监管 转移至英格兰
Placed in my custody for transport to England.
您再也不会见到约翰·比彻姆
You will never see John Beecham again.
此外 也不会再见到我萨缪尔·帕克
Or Samuel Parker, for that matter.
我不知道我会更不想念你们俩中的谁
I don't know which one of you I shall miss less.
所以我们达成协议了吗
So, we're agreed?
前提是我相信你接下来要说的话
Only if I believe what you have to say.
比彻姆从皇家国库偷走了一枚钻石
Beecham has stolen a diamond from the royal treasury.
阿格拉之星
The Star of Agra.
他怎么可能做得到
And how did he possibly do that?
也许皇宫里也有内贼
Perhaps the palace has a traitor of its own.
那也不会是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
比彻姆打算卖♥♥掉那枚钻石
Beecham intends to sell the diamond,
资助英国东印度公♥司♥
to fund the British East India Company's
在卡瑙杰的军事行动
military operation at Kannauj.
丹尼尔·比彻姆少尉
你喜欢这个吗
Do you like this?
阿伽斯提亚
Oh, Agastya.
-最亲爱的丹尼尔 -钱彻尔
- Dearest Daniel. - Chanchal!
我有那么魅力难挡吗
Am I so irresistible
让你白天黑夜都离不开我
that you must be with me morning and night?
很快就会那样了 对吗
And soon it shall be so, no?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
钱彻尔
Chanchal...
怎么了
What has happened?
我的伤假结束了
My injury leave is over.
我接到命令要回到卡瑙杰的部队
I've been ordered back to my unit in Kannauj.
但你必须告诉他们
But, you must tell them
你的情况已经有变
that your circumstances have changed.
你是什么意思
What is your meaning?
就是你不再希望受他们的雇佣
That you no longer wish to be in their employ.
现在你的人生和未来是在这里 和我在一起
That now, your life and future are here... with me.
和你在一起
With you?
钱彻尔 你是一个非常可爱的女孩
Chanchal, you're a very sweet girl...
女孩
Girl?
我会成为你的妻子吧
I am to be your wife?
我的妻子
My wife?
不然你为何占有我 你不爱我吗
Why else would you have taken me? Do you not love me?
我不知道什么是爱
I do not know what love is.
-是因为我不是英国人吗 -不 当然不是
- Is it because I'm not English? - No, of course not...
-这是个骗局 -不 钱彻尔
- It was a trick. - No, Chanchal...
你知道你最终会离开 但你什么也没说
You knew you would be leaving eventually, yet you said nothing.
-而是向我施展魅力 -我是公♥司♥的士兵
- Instead, you charmed me... - I am a Company soldier.
我别无选择 不管我喜不喜欢
I have no option, whether I like it or not.
你放任我爱上你
You allowed me to fall in love with you.
只是为了玩弄我的真心
Just to play with my heart.
你毁了我
You have ruined me.
钱彻尔 奥格斯特在哭
Chanchal, August is crying.
我很抱歉 钱彻尔
I'm sorry, Chanchal.
他们说得对
They were right.
-谁 -我就是个傻瓜
- Who? - I am a fool.
我这辈子从未感觉到如此羞耻
I have never felt so shamed in my life.
-奥格斯特饿了 -好的
- August is hungry. - Fine.
还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
还是你是来抱怨今晚的晚餐的
Or are you here to complain about tonight's dinner,
而你根本还没吃
which you haven't even eaten yet?
你没事吧 钱彻尔
Are you all right, Chanchal-bai?
我看起来像没事吗
Do I look like I'm all right?
我能为你做些什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
你能让时间倒流吗
Can you make time go backwards?
母亲...
Mother...
公♥司♥叫我回去
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表