剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
想仔细了 丹尼尔
Think very carefully, Daniel.
你永远无法从这样的错误中痊愈
You will never recover from a mistake like this.
它会一辈子跟着你
It will haunt you for the rest of your life.
你也好意思说 就你的生活是众人的楷模
So says the man whose life is a model for everyone.
老爷 军队来了
Saheb! The army is coming!
将军 这是怎么回事
General. What in God's name is this?
比彻姆中尉
Lieutenant Beecham!
你因涉嫌偷窃
You are under arrest for the theft of a diamond
皇帝陛下的钻石被捕
belonging to his Majesty the Emperor.
不是我们 等等 住手
This is not us. Wait! Stop! Stop!
这是什么意思 将军 太过分了
What is the meaning of this, General? This is outrageous!
萨缪尔 萨缪尔
Samuel! Samuel!
-你在干什么 -让人信服
- What are you doing? - Making it convincing.
我觉得他们已经信了
I think they're quite convinced!
将军 将军
General! General!
我给大家呈上证据
I present you the proof.
比彻姆中尉是一个窃贼和叛徒
Lieutenant Beecham is a thief and a traitor.
你被控策划阴谋叛国
You are charged with conspiracy to commit treason
通过售卖♥♥钻石
by selling that diamond to
资助皇帝敌人的行动
fund the operations of the Emperor's enemies.
一派胡言
This is nonsense.
向沙·阿♥拉♥姆抱怨去吧 带走
Save your whining for Shah Alam. Shackle him!
-我的儿子 -哥哥
- Oh, my son! - My brother!
这是场误会
This is a misunderstanding.
别慌张 这是场误会
Stay calm! This is a misunderstanding!
我将以往对英国的一切了解都置之不顾
I set aside everything I knew to be true about the English,
并向你伸出友谊之手
and I extended the hand of friendship to you,
而你却偷我的东西
and you stole from me.
我什么也没偷 陛下
I stole nothing, Your Majesty.
那告诉我 你怎么得到这颗钻石的
Then, tell me, how did you happen to come by this diamond?
我不能说
I cannot say.
"不能说"
"Cannot say"?
你突然失忆了吗
Have you suddenly lost your memory?
我的国库戒备森严
My Treasury is well guarded.
你肯定在宫殿里有内应
You must have had an accomplice from within this palace.
是谁
Who was it?
是谁
Who was it?
快说
Speak up!
卡斯蒂昂将军 我听够了
General Castillon, I have heard enough.
让他开口 否则关进大牢
Make this man speak else keep him imprisoned
直到老鼠啃食完他的躯体
till the rats leave no trace of his flesh.
但我必须知道他是如何得到阿格拉之星的
But I must know how he acquired the Star of Agra!
遵命 皇帝陛下
Yes, Your Royal Highness.
走
Keep going.
中尉 我参加过三场战争
You know, Lieutenant, I have fought three wars,
分别在三个不同的大♥陆♥
on three different continents.
从我见到你的那刻起
From the moment I met you,
我就感觉你不是自己所说的那种人
I sensed that you were not what you said you were.
但我无法证明 直到今天
But I could not prove it. Until now.
你打算用那些钱干什么
What did you plan to do with the money?
资助卡瑙杰的英国东印度公♥司♥吗
Fund the East India Company in Kannauj?
我知道你去过那儿 谁是你的内应
I know you have been there. Who is your accomplice?
写下你的共犯的名字
Write down the name of your accomplice
否则你将在此待很久
or you shall be here for a very long time.
拉姆·拉尔
Ram Lal...
皇宫里肯定有什么有权的人
There must be someone with some influence at the palace
能帮到约翰吧
who could help John?
老爷 你哥哥本打算
Saheb, your brother was intending to go
在奥斯本小姐到密鲁特前把她带回来
and bring back Miss Osbourne before she reaches Meerut.
她认识皇后
She knows the Empress.
她肯定有机会觐见皇后寻求帮助
Surely she can seek an audience to request her help.
好 拉姆·拉尔 立马动身 带她回来
Yes, Ram Lal, go at once, bring her back.
遵命
Yes, sir.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
约翰不可能会做这些事 对吧 萨缪尔
It's not possible that John would do those things, is it, Samuel?
当然不会 我明天就救他出来
Course not. I will have him freed by tomorrow.
这真是荒唐的误会
This is some sort of grotesque mistake.
你受伤了 萨缪尔 我们必须找医生
You are injured, Samuel. We must get the hakim.
谢谢你 维奥莱 但没事
Thank you, Violet, but it's nothing!
如果约翰出事了 我不知道自己该怎么办
I don't know what I would do if anything happened to John.
我决定返回卡延
I have decided to return to Kalyan.
我觉得经过今天的事
I think it is best that I take Agastya with me
阿伽斯提亚最好与我一起走
after the events of today.
你想带走我的孙子
You want to take my grandson away?
比彻姆夫人 我必须保护他
Mrs Beecham, I must protect him.
这栋宅子对未来的王公来说已不安全
This house is no longer safe for a future Maharajah!
约翰是清白的
John is innocent...
我在这替他持家
..And I am here in his stead.
我明白你的担忧
I understand your concerns,
但奥格斯特在这里是最安全的
but August is safer here than he is anywhere else.
这里是他的家
This is his home.
儿子 你的行为举止必须和平时一样
Son, you must not act out of the ordinary.
你必须保持冷静和信心
You must remain calm and assured.
母后 从比彻姆来到德里以后
Mother, Castillon has been baying for Beecham's blood
卡斯蒂昂就一直公开地针对他
since he arrived in Delhi.
现在我们给了他一个下手的理由
And now we have given him an excuse to act.
我们必须要采取行动
We must do something!
不惜冒险惹怒你的父王吗
And risk your father's wrath?
如果他知道我们背着他征召军队
He will be furious if he discovers we tried to raise our own army
他一定会震怒的
without his knowledge.
这会危及到我们所有计划
It'll put all of our plans in jeopardy.
让一个英国人送命总比你送命好
It is better to shed an Englishman's blood than your own.
把约翰抓走 将军好像
The General seemed to take extra-special pleasure
格外地高兴
in taking John away.
在任何情况下 法国人都很坏
There is no excuse for French people under any circumstances,
一旦穿上军装 他们就会变得特别凶残
but put them in uniform and they turn especially monstrous.
我会去红堡和卡斯蒂昂理论一番
I will go to the Red Fort to try to reason with Castillon.
我和你一起去
I shall come with you.
我想还是我自己去解决比较好
I think it better if I remedy this matter on my own.
你我都知道是阿克巴王子来让约翰卖♥♥掉钻石的
We both know Prince Akbar asked John to sell that diamond.
但请你解释一下 帕克上尉
But help me understand something, Captain Parker.
我怎么也想不明白
I cannot for the life of me
卡斯蒂昂是怎么知道钻石在这里的
conceive how Castillon knew the diamond was here.
你想得通吗
Can you?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们是站在同一边的
We are on the same side here.
帕克上尉 一定要把我哥哥带回来
Don't come back without my brother, Captain Parker.
我保证
On that you have my word.
亲爱的玛格丽特
好
Bon.
你是铁了心不配合了
So you have decided not to co-operate.
你对皇帝大不敬 而眼下又冒犯我
You have disrespected the Emperor and now you disrespect me.
别错把愚蠢当成尊严
Do not confuse idiocy with honour.
这样太有失体面了 将军
This is beneath us, General.
我不会和你打的
I will not fight you.
和你打的人不是我
It is not me you will face.
皇宫里潜藏着个叛徒
A traitor lurks in this palace.
供出他的名字 否则辛格先生
Tell me his name or Mr.Singh
会很乐意把你的肋骨全打断
shall happily tear you limb from limb.
我不会说的
I will not do it.
你到底在做什么
What in God's name are you doing?
马上叫停
Stop this at once.
-够了 -萨缪尔
- Enough! - Samuel.
比彻姆中尉是值得尊敬的人
Lieutenant Beecham is an honourable man!
把武器放下
Put the weapons down.
先到这吧
Enough for now.
把犯人关起来
Seize the prisoner.
我要和他谈谈
I need to speak with him.
任何人不得探望犯人
The prisoner is not allowed visitors.
-将军 -不得探望
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表