剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
你是谁 陌生人
Who are you, stranger?
约翰·比彻姆
John Beecham.
小心
Beware!
比彻姆大宅
第一季 第一集
三年后
我们的新老爷是南方贵族
Is our new master a nobleman from the south,
还是北方的拉吉普特人[战士民族]or a Rajput from the north?
他吃素还是吃肉
Is he a vegetarian, or a meat-eater?
我不知道 但这些有什么关系呢
I do not know. But what does it matter?
只要这栋大宅又住进人变成家
As long as this house is once again a home,
-你的厨房♥又变成宫殿 -我该做的做完了
- and your kitchen a palace. - My work is done.
这里已经清扫祈福完毕 可以迎接新老爷了
The house is cleansed and blessed and ready for our new master.
我曾经看到一个幻象
I have had a vision.
他高大英俊
He is tall and fair.
就像克什米尔人或者帕坦人
Like a Kashmiri or Pathaan.
等着瞧吧
You will see.
德里 1795年
开门
Open the gate!
新老爷到了
Your new Saheb is here.
他终于到了
At last, he's here.
戈帕尔
Gopal.
卸完车就去休息吧
Unload, then rest.
天一亮你就动身去加尔各答
At dawn, you leave for Calcutta.
老爷
Saheb.
我就说他很英俊
I told you he was fair.
你说的是克什米尔人 他是英国人
You said Kashmiri. He is an Englishman.
欢迎来德里 老爷
Welcome to Delhi, Saheb.
认识您很荣幸 我叫巴达尔
It is an honour to meet you. I am Baadal.
认识你很高兴 巴达尔
Pleasure to meet you, Baadal.
他是拉姆·拉尔 可靠的仆人...
This is Ram Lal, trusted servant to...
没人告诉我有婴儿要来 老爷
No one mentioned a baby is coming, Saheb.
巴达尔
Baadal...
你会发现我很注重隐私
You will learn that I am a private man.
我想看看这栋大宅
Now, I should like to see the house.
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
把马车上的箱子拿进来
Bring the trunks from the carriage.
那女眷和婴儿怎么办
What about the women and baby?
我们只为老爷准备了房♥间
We've only prepared a master's quarters.
老爷 我们为您准备了
Saheb, we have prepared
这栋大宅里最好的卧室
the finest bedchamber in the house for you.
我应该带女士们去哪儿
Where should I take the ladies?
不 让孩子和照顾他的人住最好的卧室
No, the child and his attendant shall have those quarters.
他们需要什么就帮忙准备什么
See that they do not want for anything.
你看见那孩子了吗 不是纯欧洲人
Did you see the child? It is not fully European.
我们的英国老爷真是从各方面享受印度
Our English Saheb is enjoying India and all her pleasures.
这里很适合做婴儿室
It will make a fine nursery.
玛雅和钱彻尔在这里睡
Maya and Chanchal will sleep here.
拉姆·拉尔会照顾他们
Ram Lal will attend to them.
巴达尔 你得再为我母亲准备一间房♥
Baadal, you will have to prepare another room for my mother.
她从英国出发 很快就会到达
She is travelling from England and will arrive here very soon.
为这位年长的英国贵妇
See that she has all the comforts
准备齐全她所需要的一切
that an elderly English lady requires.
她一个人旅行吗 老爷
Travelling alone, Saheb?
那她一定非常勇敢
She must be a very brave lady.
你会发现 一旦她下定决心
You will discover that one cannot dissuade her
就没人能劝得动她
once her mind is set on any course.
-我们会待她如王妃的 老爷 -好
- We will treat her like a Maharani, Saheb. - Quite.
请
Please.
早上好 巴达尔
Good morning, Baadal.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
请随我来看看花♥园♥
Please, let me show you the garden.
我们把这里改造成小教堂给我母亲用
We'll turn this into a chapel for my mother.
英式教堂吗
An English chapel?
好的 老爷
Very well, Saheb.
我已经有12年没见过我母亲了
I have not seen my mother in 12 years.
现在她不请自来
And now she has invited herself.
母亲不能离了儿子
A mother cannot live without her son.
我妈妈每次见到我都这么跟我说
That is what my mother tells me every time she sees me.
这是一封请柬 来自...
It is an invitation from one...
卡斯蒂昂将军
General Castillon.
他是谁
Who is he?
不是个好人 老爷
Not a good man, Saheb.
他是皇帝雇的法国雇佣兵
He is a French mercenary for the Emperor.
他到处都有耳目
He has eyes and ears everywhere.
德里 红堡
您的武器 先生
Vos armes, Monsieur.
认识你很荣幸 比彻姆先生
It is a great pleasure to meet you, Mr. Beecham.
还是该称你为比彻姆中尉
Or should I say, Lieutenant Beecham?
我也感到很荣幸 卡斯蒂昂将军
The pleasure is mine, General Castillon.
真没想到我到德里的消息传得这么快
I'm surprised news of my arrival has travelled so quickly.
我有责任告诉皇帝
It is my duty to inform the Emperor
英国♥军♥人的一举一动
of any movements of British military men.
我不是你想的那样
I am not who you take me to be.
但显然 你在东印度公♥司♥的那段时间卓有成果
But your time in the East India Company has clearly borne fruit,
毕竟你置办了这么一栋贵族豪♥宅♥
for you to acquire the house of a grand nobleman.
将军 我不是东印度公♥司♥的代表
General, I am not a representative of the East India Company.
我现在也已经不是中尉了
Nor am I any longer a lieutenant.
我只是乡绅约翰·比彻姆
I am just John Beecham, Esquire.
我多年前就离开了东印度公♥司♥ 自己创业
I left the Company years ago and set up a business.
做贸易
To trade.
你们东印度公♥司♥也说自己是做贸易的
Your East India Company also claims to trade,
但其实是偷东西
when the truth is, you steal.
东印度公♥司♥现在盯上了德里
So, the Company have their eyes on Delhi now.
孟加拉对他们来说还不够吗
Is Bengal not enough for them?
将军
General...
印度既不属于英国人也不属于法国人
India belongs to neither the British nor the French.
要是法国人离开 没人能阻止
If the French departed, there would be no one
英国人占领印度全境 对吗
to stop the British from taking all of India, yes?
将军
General...
我跟其他英国人不一样
..I am not like my countrymen.
得了吧
S'il vous plait.
英国人
The British never turn
从来不拒绝任何一次剥削的机会
their back on an opportunity they can exploit.
-这是你们的天性 -不是我的
- C'est dans votre sang. - Not in my blood.
而且我也希望 不是你的
And, I dare to hope, not in yours.
那是块上好的红宝石
That is a very fine ruby,
6克拉吗
of six carats?
我想应该来自锡兰
From Ceylon, I believe.
颜色精致 上等的透明度
Exquisite colour and clarity,
但很可惜
though, tragically,
切割时并未考虑它的结构
it has been cut without much regards to its structure.
我不知道士兵还知晓这等知识
That's not the sort of knowledge I would expect from a soldier.
将军
General...
我退役后希望按规从商
I stopped being a soldier to trade fairly.
而不是抢掠
Not pillage.
只有皇帝能给外国人经商执照
Only the Emperor can grant foreigners a licence to trade.
过去两百年莫卧儿帝国一直如此
It has been the Mughal way for two centuries.
我很乐意引见你
I would be delighted to introduce you.
你真是...
Well, that would be...
太客气了
very kind of you.
当然了 如果你为他工作
Of course, His Highness Shah Alam
沙·阿♥拉♥姆殿下会更认真地
would consider your trade licence more seriously
考虑给你贸易许可证
if you work for him.
皇帝最看重忠诚
The Emperor values loyalty above all.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我会尽全力
I shall do my best
说服皇帝我有正直的初衷
to persuade the Emperor that my intentions are honourable.
谢谢你的白兰地
Thank you. For the Cognac.
不客气
My pleasure.
那么 约翰·比彻姆
So, John Beecham.
他是敌是友
Is he friend or foe?
他是公♥司♥的代表
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表