剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
比彻姆大宅
第一季 第五集
前情提要
这是阿格拉之星啊
This is the Star of Agra.
他为什么要卖♥♥ 这钱用来干什么
Why does he want you to sell it? What are the funds for?
集结他自己的军队 抵抗公♥司♥
To raise his own army, to challenge the Company
万一公♥司♥决定试图夺走德里的话
if they do decide to try and take Delhi from him.
没有经过皇帝的同意 无异于偷窃
Without the Emperor's consent? Stolen goods!
我的伤假结束了 我接到命令要回部队
My injury leave is over. I've been ordered back to my unit.
你放任我爱上你 你毁了我
You allowed me to fall in love with you. You have ruined me!
比彻姆从皇家国库偷走了一枚钻石
Beecham stole a diamond from the Royal Treasury.
比彻姆打算卖♥♥掉那枚钻石
He intends to sell the diamond
资助英国东印度公♥司♥
to fund the British East India Company's
在卡瑙杰的军事行动
military operation at Kannauj.
我们必须谈谈鸦♥片♥的事
We have to talk, about the opium.
你不能告诉你哥哥 丹尼尔
You must not tell your brother, Daniel.
这跟约翰无关
This isn't about John!
你有一个孙子
You have a grandchild.
我必须向你们坦白我一直隐瞒的那段生活
I must divulge a part of my life that I've kept from you...
我才知道我救的人是谁
I realised just who it was that I had saved --
卡延王公
the Maharaja of Kalyan
以及他的两个女儿
and his two daughters.
我们给他取名叫奥格斯特
We will call him August.
我孙子以后会成为王公
My grandson is a king?!
你就说你是做贸易生意的
You will say you seek your fortune in trade.
你可以承认你是孩子的父亲 但其它只字不提
You'll acknowledge you are the boy's father, but nothing more.
千万别暴露了他的真实身份
Never divulge the secret of his identity.
我不会辜负我的儿子
I will not fail my son.
我理解
I understand.
约翰
John.
我松了一口气
I'm relieved that you were able
你昨晚终于告诉了你家人真♥相♥
to tell your family the truth last night.
我们不必再被秘密束缚
Our secret is no longer one to inhibit us.
我也松了一口气
I too am relieved.
这件事压得我好沉重
The burden of it had weighed heavily on me.
奥斯本小姐说她理解
Miss Osbourne said that she understood.
也许你现在也理解了
And perhaps now you understand, too.
责任超越爱
Duty exceeds love.
我相信奥斯本小姐现在会体面行事
I trust that Miss Osbourne will now do the honourable thing
主动让位
and step aside
让你我按规矩共同生活
so that you and I may live the life that we must.
约翰 我会做一个尽职的母亲和妻子
John, I will be a dutiful mother and wife.
我父亲会非常高兴的
My father will be very happy.
钱德里卡
Chandrika...
我佩服你的毅力和坚定
I admire your strength and your convictions.
我亲爱的妻子在我的怀中死去时
When my beloved wife lay dying in my arms...
我以为我的心跟她一道去了
..I thought that my heart would die with her.
要不是因为儿子
Were it not for our son,
我可能再也不会找到爱
I might never have found love again...
但是 自从来到德里
..But, since coming to Delhi
我发现我的心又变得难以捉摸
I have found my heart behaving in the most unexpected way.
我不指望你能宽恕
I do not expect you to condone it,
但
but...
奥斯本小姐给了我莫大的慰藉
I have found such comfort with Miss Osbourne.
你也一定要找到那种感觉
And you must find that too,
你未来的丈夫会让你感受到
with somebody that will be your husband,
但那个人不是我
but that is not I.
我无法让责任超越爱
I cannot put duty so far above love.
约翰·比彻姆
John Beecham...
你侮辱我
..You insult me,
我家族和我妹妹的回忆
my family and the memory of my sister.
你可能在印度生活了很久
You may have lived in India a long time,
但有些事情你永远都无法理解
but there are some things you'll never understand.
约翰 你肯定能做点什么
John, there must be something you can do.
公♥司♥有命令 母亲 我必须回去
I have my Company orders, Mother, I must return.
这么快就回去 你不能阻止他吗
But so soon! Can't you stop him?
他死里逃生已经是奇迹
It is a miracle he has escaped death,
不像如此多在这残酷国家不幸丧命的年轻人
unlike so many young men in this cruel country.
-我会没事的 母亲 -我求过丹尼尔留下
- I'll be fine, Mother. - I have implored Daniel to stay.
去卡瑙杰太危险了
It is too risky to go to Kannauj.
那里恐怕不久就会开战
I fear there will be a war there soon.
战争
War!
你的罪行为之提供资金
Financed by your misdeeds.
你解决掉那颗钻石了吗
Have you got rid of that diamond yet?
什么钻石 在战争中它怎么会伤害到丹尼尔
Wh-wh-what diamond? What harm should it do to Daniel in a war?
留下 跟我一起做生意
Stay and come into the business with me.
真心感谢你的慷慨提议 兄弟
I thank you for your generous offer, brother, truly.
我知道你不是轻易提出来的
I know you do not make it lightly,
也许有一天我会欣然接受
and maybe there will be a day when I would accept it gladly.
但今天不会吗
But not today?
他们在帮我备马 母亲 我们吃早餐吧
My horse is being prepared. Mother, let's enjoy breakfast.
你要去哪 约翰
Where are you going, John?
母亲 恕我失陪 我急着去拜访一个人
Mother, please excuse me. I have an urgent visit.
我一定要见奥斯本小姐
I must see Miss Osbourne.
丹尼尔 一路平安 这里永远是你的家
Daniel. God speed. You will always have a home here.
一定要平安归来
Come back to us safe.
嘘
Shush.
拉姆·拉尔
Ram Lal.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
比彻姆先生 见到你很高兴
Mr Beecham, pleased to see you.
抱歉我没提前打招呼就过来了 但是
Apologises for coming by unannounced, but, erm,
我必须见奥斯本小姐
I must speak with Miss Osbourne.
我还以为你知道 她今天一早就离开了
But I thought you knew, she left early this morning.
她走了
Er, she's gone?
我能问问她去哪儿了吗
Where, may I ask?
密鲁特 她答应了萨姆鲁公主
Meerut. She's taken a position
去担任小学校长
as the head of a school for Begum Samru.
我需要换匹马
I need a fresh horse.
约翰
John!
萨缪尔
Samuel.
勒克瑙有大好消息 再好不过了
I have great news from Lucknow. It could not have gone better.
有几位对钻石有意的买♥♥家
I have several potential buyers for the diamond.
萨缪尔 那太好了
Samuel, that is wonderful news,
但我有一件更紧急的事要处理
but I'm afraid I have an urgent matter I must attend to.
当然 赶紧去 我们有好多要谈
Of course. Make haste. We have much to discuss.
拉姆·拉尔 我必须马上去密鲁特
Ram Lal, I must leave urgently for Meerut.
我得追上奥斯本小姐
I have to catch up to Miss Osborne.
她两小时前就出发了
She's but two hours on the road.
是 老爷
Yes, saheb.
怎么了
What is wrong?
有件关于仆役的事 我必须告诉你
I must inform you of some news regarding the staff.
兄弟 没想到还能再见到你
Brother, I did not expect to see you again.
约翰 不
John! No... No!
打我♥干♥什么
What in God's name was that for?
我受够了你的自私 丹尼尔
I have had enough of your selfishness, Daniel!
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你要当父亲了
You are to be a father.
不
No.
父亲
A father?
不可能
It's impossible!
你现在不能回公♥司♥了
You cannot return to the Company now.
你在这有责任
You have responsibilities here.
如果是真的 那也有解决的办法
Well, if it's true, there are ways to deal with it -
草药 水银
herbs, mercury...
来啊 约翰 你不是参过军吗
Come now, John. You were in the army.
维奥莱 怎么回事
Violet, what is happening?
丹尼尔要当父亲了
Daniel is to be a father.
住手 你们是...
Stop that! You are...
你们是绅士 不是白教堂后巷里的暴徒
You are gentlemen, not ruffians in a Whitechapel alley!
你打算怎么办 约翰
What are you gonna do, John?
因为我毁了自己的生活而杀我吗
Kill me for ruining my own life?
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表