剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
We are praying for John-Saheb.
巴达尔 拿个凳子来...
Baadal, get a stool...
请把鞋脱了 来吧
Please remove your shoes. Come.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
丹尼尔老爷
Daniel-Saheb.
我们得带钱彻尔回来
We have to bring Chanchal back.
奥格斯特很不舒服 他才是她首要的责任
August is suffering and her responsibility is to him first.
我要知道她在哪才行啊
Well, if I knew where she was...
巴达尔知道 可他不肯说
Baadal knows, but will not tell.
为什么 巴达尔
Why, Baadal?
你知道为什么 老爷
You know why, Saheb.
不管我俩之间有什么矛盾
Whatever is wrong between us...
奥格斯特现在非常需要她
..August is in great need of her.
看在孩子的份上 你就说吧
Please tell, for baby's sake.
她要重新担起她的责任
She must return to her duties.
告诉我们她在哪 我去把她带回来
Tell us where she is and I will bring her back.
-老爷 我们必须跟着他 -巴达尔
- Saheb. We must follow him. - Baadal!
妈 钱彻尔 妈
Ma! Chanchal! Ma!
钱彻尔
Chanchal!
钱彻尔
Chanchal.
他们要来带你回去
They're coming to take you back.
如果你不想回去 你就得藏起来
You must hide if you do not want to go.
沙·阿♥拉♥姆二世陛下
His Royal Highness, the Emperor Shah Alam II,
-万王之王... -奥斯本小姐 你看
- 'King of Kings...' - Miss Osborne, look,
是皇帝陛下
it is His Highness, the Emperor.
一定是非常重要的客人
This must be a very important visitor.
非常欢迎您的到来
'Welcomes with great joy and fellowship,'
卡延王公殿下
His Highness, The Maharaja Of Kalyan.
钱德里卡
Chandrika?
钱德里卡...
Chandrika...
钱德里卡...
Chandrika...
-约翰的处境非常危险 -我知道 奥斯本小姐
- John is in great danger. - I'm aware, Miss Osborne.
否则我为什么和我父亲回来
Why do you think I have returned with my father?
他有一定的影响力 但约翰是人赃俱获
He has some influence, but John was caught with the evidence
所以我也不确定我们能做什么
so I'm not sure what we can do.
你一定要和你父亲说 约翰是在保护别人
You must tell your Father that John is protecting someone
是那个人让他卖♥♥掉钻石的
who asked him to sell the diamond.
为了筹集款项募集军队
It's in order to raise money to fund an army.
你这么闯进来是什么意思 殿下
What is the meaning of this intrusion? Your Highness.
奥斯本小姐 这是皇家场合
Miss Osbourne. This is a Royal occasion.
你不该出席 请你立刻离开
You have no place here. You must leave now.
殿下 请
Your Highness, please.
-殿下 -是谁 玛格丽特
- Your Highness? - Who, Margaret?
一定要见识一下阿克巴王子出落得多么英俊了
Be sure to see how handsome Prince Akbar has become.
你对比彻姆中尉为何如此关心
What is your interest in Lieutenant Beecham?
几年前 他救了我 还有我的两个女儿
Some years ago he saved my life, and those of my daughters,
当时我们被我弟弟迪维杰·拉奥
when we were attacked by bandits
派来的匪徒袭击了
sent by my brother Devji Rao.
有恩必报 所以我来请求您饶过他
In return, I have come to humbly ask for his life.
我所知道的情况是
It is my understanding that
比彻姆中尉与宫中的某位年轻人
Lieutenant Beecham has forged a relationship
缔结了关系
with a certain young man within this palace.
你是说我的儿子 阿克巴王子
You are speaking of my son, Prince Akbar.
是的
Yes.
如果是...
What if...
王子
..The Prince...
出于爱国之心
...Out of patriotism...
自己拿了那颗钻石呢
...Took that diamond himself?
这是有可能的
It is possible.
如果是他把钻石交给比彻姆去卖♥♥呢
What if he gave it to Beecham to sell?
目的是使用这笔钱
Intending to use the money
来募集自己的军队去保卫卡瑙杰
to raise an army of his own to defend Kannauj?
王子对王国的财政情况很了解
The Prince knows the state of your finances.
我们中有不少人情况相似
Many of us are in the same state,
在与皇室家族和贪婪的侵略者的斗争中捉襟见肘
caught as we are in fighting royal houses and greedy invaders.
也许您和我只是在掌管
Perhaps you and I are simply presiding over
一艘即将倾覆的文明之舟 不久以后
the end of a civilization, and soon,
我们在世间所剩下的
nothing will be left of us
就只有胜利者对我们的评说 但...
but the story told by the victors. But...
如果真是那样的话 至少让他们说
If that is true, let them at least say,
我们是战死沙场的真汉子
that we died with our swords in our hands.
你的话比其他任何人都更能打动我
Your words speak to me in a way no others could.
我祈祷我的儿子
I pray that my son
不会是印度莫卧儿帝国最后一位皇帝
is not the last Mughal Emperor of India.
那您就必须要帮助他
Then you must help him.
今天 有生以来
Today, for the first time,
皇帝的头巾第一次让我感到如此沉重
this emperor's turban feels heavy on my head.
陛下 那您就应该把重担卸下来
Then Your Highness, lay your burden down.
陛下
Your Highness.
原谅我 父王
Forgive me, Father.
愿神保佑你 我的儿子
God bless you, my son.
卡斯蒂昂将军同意了
General Castillon has agreed!
-真没想到 -本来希望渺茫
- What were the odds? - Long against.
你要感谢我巧舌如簧的游说技巧
And you may thank me my salesmanship.
的确
Yes, indeed.
不过...游说得还不够好
Though... not quite salesman enough.
-你什么意思 -萨缪尔
- What do you mean? - Samuel...
我知道是你
I know it was you...
把钻石的事告诉了卡斯蒂昂
...That told Castillon about the diamond.
你怎么能...
How could you, even for a moment...
也是你把自动装置的事告诉他
And you also told him about the automaton.
-不可能 约翰 -萨缪尔...
- Never, John. - Samuel...
你知道有嫌疑的人多了去了
You know there are innumerable candidates.
我深思熟虑后 只有一个疑问
I have arrived at one simple question.
谁会从中受益最大
Who had the most to gain?
我现在意识到
I realise now,
你绝不是在加尔各答码头上和我母亲巧遇的
you did not meet my mother by chance at the docks in Calcutta.
你早就设计好了
You were there by design.
你准确地知道她要去哪里 以及何时出发
You knew exactly where she was going and when she would leave.
你很可能已经监视她好几个月了
You'd probably been monitoring her for months.
是两年
Two years.
帕克上尉 犯人不会和你走了
Captain Parker, the prisoner will not be joining you.
你是什么意思 将军
What are you talking about, General?
阿克巴王子宣布比彻姆中尉无罪
Prince Akbar has declared Lieutenant Beecham innocent
并下令释放他
and given the order to set him free.
看起来我是误解你了 先生
It appears I have misjudged you, sir.
实际上 我们一直都在同一阵营里
In fact, we have been fighting on the same side all along.
凡事都有第一次 将军
There is a first time for everything, General.
- 不 不可能 -帕克上尉 别说了
- No, no, no. This cannot be. - Please, Captain Parker.
尽管你机关算尽 结果仍不如你意
Events have betrayed the betrayer.
还是坦然接受并慨叹命运的安排吧
Accept it with dignity and admire its poetry.
我随后再和你算账
I shall deal with you later.
我的天 你做了什么
My God, what have you done?
萨缪尔 别这样
Samuel! Samuel! Please...
-把锁打开 -好
- Unlock it. - All right.
走吧 朋友
Come now, friend...
不要做徒劳的反抗
Do not make this any more difficult than it need be.
我们几个小时后就要启航回英国
We are due to set sail for England in a matter hours.
会有大笔财富等着你
Your journey will be eased by the knowledge
这消息应该能让你漫长的旅途好受些
there will be a great fortune waiting for you.
钱
Money?
但是朋友 你太不了解我了
But my friend, how little you know me.
够了
Enough!
告诉我 你原本打算怎么逼我作证
So tell me, how exactly were you planning on forcing me to testify?
如果你不作证 就再也见不到你的家人了
If you don't testify, you'll never see your family again.
快走
Now, move!
守卫 守卫
Guards! Guards!
囚犯企图逃跑 抓住他
The prisoner is trying to escape! Seize him!
不 不 不 听着
No! No! No, look,
他用刀捅了将军 拦住他
he stabbed the General! Stop him!
你们搞错了 萨缪尔
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表