剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
the Company have called for my return.
看到你离开 我会很伤心的
Oh, I shall be so sad to see you leave.
在我走之前...
Before I am to go anywhere...
我们必须谈谈...
We have to talk...
鸦♥片♥的事
About the opium.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
母亲 我知道你在吸食鸦♥片♥
Mother, I know you take it.
因为昨晚我看到你
That was in evidence last night
哼着印度歌♥曲穿过庭院
as you danced your way through the Hindustani play.
我都不知道你在这方面是行家
I didn't know you were such an expert.
我在军队里生活 母亲
I'm in the army, Mother.
士兵们都把这种玩意当水喝
Soldiers drink the stuff as though it's water.
公♥司♥就是靠把鸦♥片♥从孟加拉运到中国赚钱
The company profits by trading it from Bengal to China.
给彼此留点体面 省得我搜你房♥间
Please save us both the ignominy of my rifling your room.
我这辈子从未吸食过鸦♥片♥
I have never taken opium in my life.
丹尼尔
Oh, Daniel.
丹尼尔 求你了
Daniel, please.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔 住手
Daniel, stop doing that.
马上给我住手...
Stop it right now...
好吧
All right.
我是吸过几年
I have taken it for some years.
从你父亲失踪后开始
Ever since your father disappeared.
你哥哥走了 你走了
Your brother left. You left.
当一个人的生活没了盼头
What else is one meant to do when her life is over
可生命还没走到尽头时...
and yet...
她能怎么办
she still lives?
昨晚之前...
Until last night...
我都毫无察觉
I had no idea.
我善于控制剂量 每次只吸食一点足矣
Well, I'm very good at controlling how little I need to survive.
这瓶鸦♥片♥是在这边买♥♥的
And this opium was obtained here.
这就是维奥莱去医疗区的原因吗
That is why Violet was in the medical quarter.
别把她扯进来
Let us not bring her into it.
我听说印度的产品药效特别强
I'm told the Indian product is especially strong.
好吧 我下次就知道了
Well, there you have it. I shall know for next time.
不能再有下次了 母亲
There cannot be a next time, Mother.
鸦♥片♥把那些士兵都毁了
Opium destroys those soldiers,
他们还是年轻健壮的男人
and they are young, strapping men.
你不能告诉你哥哥 丹尼尔
You must not tell your brother, Daniel.
这跟约翰无关
This isn't about John.
你有一个孙子
You have a grandchild.
你有新生活了
You have a new life.
过去的伤痛就让它过去吧
Let the pain of the past be in the past.
是啊...
Yes, well...
这就是伤痛的有趣之处
That's the funny thing about pain.
无论发生什么 它都会跟着你
It always stays with one, come what may.
就像坡脚 或是疤痕
Like a limp, or a scar.
例如你的女仆 是叫钱宁吗
For example, your maid. Channing, is it?
是钱彻尔 母亲
Chanchal, Mother.
大宅里的每个人都知道我的私事吗
Must everyone in this house know about my private affairs?
连远在利物浦的人都可能知道你的风流事
People in Liverpool probably know your business,
因为你根本没想隐瞒
because you made no effort whatsoever to hide it.
你伤了那个可怜女孩的心
You've broke that poor girl's heart
将她的真心狠狠摔在地上
the way one might snap a piece of kindling.
你觉得她以后
Do you think, for one moment,
会忘记此刻的感受吗
she will ever forget how she feels right now,
即使她活到100岁 或是另嫁他人
even if she lives to 100 or marries someone else?
不 她不会的
No, she won't.
现在我拿走我需要的东西 就像你一样
Now I take what I need, just like you do.
等你停手时 我也会戒掉鸦♥片♥
When you stop, I shall stop.
但在那之前 你其身不正
But until then, since you have no claim on the moral high ground,
就没资格来管我
you will kindly stay out of my business.
那好吧
Very well.
感谢各位前来
Thank you all for coming.
我觉得是时候
I feel the time has come
向你们坦白
when I must divulge a part of my life,
我一直隐瞒的那段生活了
that I've kept from you.
之前为了奥格斯特的安全...
I had wished for this matter to remain a secret...
我一直没说出来
for August's safety.
所以你们一定要保密
And so I ask you all for your complete confidence.
你们中一些人已经知道...
As many of you know...
我离开东印度公♥司♥
I left the East India Company
是因为我无法忍♥受我所目睹的恶行
because I could no longer bear the horrors that I witnessed.
-你太过分了 -走开
- You have gone too far! - Leave!
我离开加尔各答 寻找新的生活
I left Calcutta in search of a new life.
我在印度的游历让我找到内心的平静
I found peace as I travelled India,
我发现了这个国家的美妙之处
discovering her beauty,
从匠人们身上学到了技艺
learning new skills from her artisans.
三年前 我的旅程走上了另一条路
Three years ago, my journey took a different path.
卡米尼 你在干嘛
Kaminey, kya kar rehe ho?
给我走
Kya? Neeche aa jao.
你是谁 陌生人
Who are you, stranger?
约翰·比彻姆
John Beecham.
小心
Beware!
-把他抬到马车上 -他还有呼吸
- Put him in the carriage. - He's still breathing.
他还活着 父亲 帮我
He's alive. Father, help me.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
撑住 陌生人
Hold on, stranger.
有我们在
We're here.
你的勇气可嘉 约翰·比彻姆
Your bravery is commendable, John Beecham.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives.
到那一刻我才知道我救的人是谁
'It was there that I learnt just who it was that I had saved.
卡延王公 以及他的两个女儿
'The Maharaja of Kalyan, and his two daughters,
钱德里卡和坎拉瓦提
'Chandrika and Kamlavati.'
这份恩情我们一辈子都偿还不了
We are forever in your debt.
你们一家人平安无事便是我的奖赏
Your family's safety is my reward.
你知道敌人是谁吗
Was the adversary known to you?
我对他非常熟悉
Only too well
那两个土匪是我弟弟迪维杰·拉奥派来的
it was my brother, Devji Rao, who sent two bandits.
你弟弟
Your brother?
他为何想伤害你
What cause could he have to wish you harm?
我犯了天底下最大的错误
I did him the greatest wrong of all -
我比他先出生
I was born before he was.
所以我拥有权力和财富 而他只能活在阴影里
Thus, to me did power and riches fall, and to him only shadow.
我曾有个英俊的儿子 他是我的继承人
I had a handsome son and heir...
他被他们残忍♥杀害了
...whom they killed in cold blood.
如果我死了 我所有领地将落入他手中
Now if I were to die, all of my princely state would become his.
休息吧
Rest.
休息吧 约翰·比彻姆
Rest, John Beecham.
好生休养
Rest well.
会有人照顾你的
You shall be looked after.
谢谢
I thank you.
一直给你们家带来负担 我感到羞愧
I am ashamed to be a constant burden to your family.
别啊
Oh, don't be.
王公女儿的日记难得有内容可写
The diary of a Maharaja's daughter is rarely filled.
但...
Still...
我还是不愿住得太久 惹人生厌
I would not wish to outstay my welcome.
你必须在这里住很长一段时间 约翰
You will have to stay a long, long time, John.
我们给他取名叫奥格斯特
We will call him August.
奥格斯特[八月]"August"?
那是日历上的一个月份
That's a month on the calendar.
这名字代表"杰出" "可敬"
It means "distinguished". "Respectable".
也是日历上的一个月份
And is a month on the calendar.
这也是我叔叔的名字
It is also my uncle's name.
还是我弟弟的中间名
And is the second name to my brother.
那就叫奥格斯特吧
Then August it shall be.
但我私下会叫他"阿伽斯提亚"
But I'll call him "Agastya", unofficially.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
怎么了 父亲
What is the matter, Father?
我知道我弟弟会来伤害我孙子
I know my brother will come for my grandson.
-你们不能待在这里 -可是父亲
- You cannot stay here. - But, Father...
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表