剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
You and I have a friendship, General. Trust me.
你嘴上说我们是朋友 奥斯本小姐
You speak of friendship, Miss Osbourne,
但你却背叛了我
but you have betrayed me.
也许我该把你也当共犯抓起来
Perhaps I should arrest you also for being an accomplice.
-我 -请不要装无辜
- Me?! - Please do not act the innocent.
比彻姆在宫中有内应
Beecham has an accomplice in the palace.
如果你知道是谁 就立刻告诉我
If you know who it is, you must tell me at once.
约翰才是被你的内应背叛的人
It is John that has been betrayed by your accomplice.
你说的是谁
Whom do you refer to?
帕克上尉
Captain Parker.
你以为我会跟帕克上尉这种低贱的人
You think I would waste my breath on someone
浪费口舌
as lowly as Captain Parker?
他骗了你
He is lying to you.
帕克上尉走投无路 并且负债累累
Captain Parker is desperate, and in crippling debt.
如果让皇帝知道
If the truth is revealed to the Emperor
你被骗了
that you have been deceived
那你会显得很愚蠢
then you will look very foolish indeed.
奥斯本小姐 现在有比你我更大的势力在博弈
Miss Osbourne, there are larger forces at play here than you and I.
如果你继续插手
If you continue,
就会感受到其他人的怒火 他们可没我喜欢你
you may feel the rage of others less fond of you than myself.
我必须要提醒你小心萨缪尔
I must warn you about Samuel.
我不知道细节和背后的原因
I do not know how or why,
但你被捕与他有关
but he is somehow involved in your arrest.
母亲 你知道我们认识吗
Mother, did you know we were acquainted?
我知道 帕克上尉去年在伦敦时来看过我
I did indeed. Captain Parker called on me in London last year.
伦敦
London?
是的 他坚持要把我们安全送到你这
Yes, and he insisted on delivering us safely to you.
我被公♥司♥开除军籍
I received a dishonourable discharge from the Company.
他们散播谣言 败坏我的名声
They've spread rumours and they've sullied my name.
戈帕尔 我最信任你 一定能安全把它送回去
Gopal, I trust you more than any man to deliver it safely back.
约翰 也许我们该商量一下
John, maybe we should reconvene.
你觉得我的礼物会让皇后满意吗
Do you think my gift will satisfy the Empress?
不
No.
但我有件礼物能打动她
But I have one that will.
是什么
What is it?
一件纯金自动装置
A gold automaton.
你到底是在哪找到的
Where in the name of God did you find it?
冷静点 上尉
Steady on, Captain.
我要不是知情 都要以为你害怕了
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were afraid.
我是松了一口气
Relieved.
这是个千载难逢的机会
This is an incredible opportunity.
你可以从中获得丰利
You will make a huge profit
并知道自己尽力帮助了皇帝
and know you did all you could to help
保卫他的国家
the Emperor defend his kingdom.
你说的都对
Everything you say is true.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表