剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
You alone have the power to insure my family's rule.
奥格斯特日后会清楚自己的命运
August will be raised with a clear eye to his destiny.
这对我来说是最重要的事
Nothing is more important to me.
那最好的做法当然就是
Then surely, the best course of action
你和钱德里卡结婚了 不是吗
would be for you and Chandrika to marry, would it not?
殿下 我不能娶她
Your Highness, I cannot do that.
我理解您的担忧 但我也相信
I understand your fear, but I also believe
奥格斯特的父母应该彼此相爱
that August should be raised in a home full of mutual love.
跟把他带到这世上的那种爱一样
The same love he was born into this world with.
奥斯本小姐
Miss Osborne...
这就是你倾心的女子
So this is the woman you have set your heart on?
是的
It is.
我知道我们能给奥格斯特他所需的
And I know that we can provide a home and the protection
家和保护
that August requires.
那就这样吧 我祝福你 约翰·比彻姆
So be it, you have my blessings, John Beecham.
从今天开始 这栋大宅将属于阿伽斯提亚
From this day on, this house will belong to Agastya.
祈愿他在此不会受到任何伤害
May it keep him safe from harm.
这里将被称为比彻姆大宅
It shall be known as Beecham House.
-再见 约翰·比彻姆 -再见 钱德里卡
- Goodbye, John Beecham. - Goodbye, Chandrika.
我也不愿承认 将军
I'm loathed to admit, General,
但我很庆幸你还活着
but I am glad you are alive.
从你嘴里说出 的确是莫大的称赞
High praise from you, indeed.
那个帅气的约翰·比彻姆欠了你人情
The dashing John Beecham is indebted to you.
需要我的军队一起追捕萨缪尔·帕克吗
Should I set my army on Samuel Parker also?
此事在我掌控中 亲爱的
I have it in hand, mon amore.
能在殿下你的凤床上养伤 我就很满足了
I am happy to be recovering in Your Highness's bed.
你越坏 就越让人难以抗拒
The more wicked you are, the more irresistible.
抗拒都是徒劳的
Resistance is futile.
你已经证明了自己的忠诚 现在来领奖赏吧
You have proved your loyalty. Now come get your prize.
约翰·比彻姆不是你的头奖吗
Is John Beecham not your top prize?
将军 妒忌的嘴脸可不适合你
Come now, General, jealousy doesn't become you.
我听说你打算回家乡卡延去
I understand you have plans to return home, to Kalyan?
这样我就永远不会碍你事了
So I can be out of your way forever?
钱彻尔 你的语气好像想惩罚我一样
Chanchal, you speak as if you will punish me.
我从没想过自己会变成他人口中那种印度女人
I never thought I would be one of those Indian women,
毫无怨言地独自抚养与英国情人生下的私生子
happy to raise an Englishman's baby out of wedlock.
但如果你不保我名声 娶我为妻
But if you do not do the honourable thing and marry me...
我会独自抚养这个孩子
...I will raise this child on my own.
先生 希望我们以后
I hope, sir, that I can look forward
能继续合作下去
to your continued business in the future.
我们一定会再度合作的
I'm sure we'll be doing business.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
钱彻尔
Chanchal.
不 不行 你...你来
No, no, no, no, no. Erm... Ah, you, you...
帮她拿这个
Take this for her.
哥哥 我一直在想
Brother, I've been thinking...
你是不是还在寻找生意合伙人
Might you still be in the market for a partner?
没什么比这更让我高兴的了
Nothing would make me happier.
我能适应当商人的生活
I could get used to a life in business.
-商场的子弹比战场上少多了 -这倒未必
- Fewer bullets than the battlefield. - Not always.
我希望明天就开始
I wish to start tomorrow.
-我想学会一切相关知识 -很好
- I want to learn everything. - Good.
明天你将替我打理生意
Tomorrow you will take over running the business
我要外出
whilst I am away.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我打算带奥斯本小姐外出游玩
I intend to take Miss Osborne on a trip.
没有年长女伴在场 那岂不是不妥当
Without a chaperone? Wouldn't that be inappropriate?
不妥当得很
It would be absolutely inappropriate.
-快到了 -你要带我去哪
- Almost there. - Where are you taking me?
一个很特别的地方
Somewhere very special
我想带你来很久了
that I've wanted to show you for a long time.
到了
We're here.
约翰 它美得令人窒息
John, it's breathtaking.
这是最伟大的纪念碑
The greatest monument to the greatest thing
它见证了人类最伟大的情感...
of which human beings are capable of...
那就是爱
...love.
我一直向往着看到泰姬陵
I always dreamed I would see the Taj Mahal.
-但我从没想过... -玛格丽特·奥斯本小姐
- But I never thought that... - Miss Margaret Osborne.
你证明了上帝的荣耀
You are living proof of God's glory
和存在的宝贵
and the preciousness of existence.
你赋予我重生
You have given me life again.
若能与你分享这一人生旅途 那将是我莫大的荣幸
And I would be honoured... to share that life with you.
不是应该问我那个问题吗
Isn't it supposed to be phrased as a question?
你愿意嫁给我吗 玛格丽特
Will you marry me, Margaret?
不是应该回答我吗
Is there not supposed to be an answer?
我愿意
Yes.
大门怎么开了
Why are the gates open?
洛克 洛克
Roko, Roko!
出什么事了
What happened?
怎么回事
Kya hua, kya hua!
需要干净的新绷带
We need fresh, clean bandages!
-快 拿绷带来 -丹尼尔 老天
- Quickly! Bring bandages! - Daniel. Good God.
-哥哥 -发生了什么
- Brother! - What has happened?
我们不知道 他们打扮成仆人的样子
We don't know. They came dressed as servants.
发生了惨剧
There has been a tragedy...
奥格斯特在哪
Where is August?
我儿子在哪
Where is my son?
-母亲 母亲 出什么事了 -孩子不见了
- Mother! Mother, what has happened? - The baby's gone!
-发生什么事了 -他被带走了
- What has happened? - He's been taken!
-被谁带走了 -我不知道
- Taken by who? - I don't know!
哥哥 我们必须找到他们 巴达尔
Brother! We have to find them! Baadal!
小心点 小心啊
Be careful. Be careful...
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表