剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
那你的动机还是自私的
So your motives were selfish after all.
这位邻居为我的人生带来了新曙光
A neighbour who has brought new light into my life.
你觉得我们会不会看错他了
Do you think we may have misjudged him?
他的礼物最令人惊叹
His present was most impressive.
对一个没有经营贸易生意的区区英国人来说
Perhaps more extravagant than a mere Englishman
未免过于奢华
with no trade businesses.
不知道他怎么买♥♥得起那种礼物
I wonder how he could afford such a gift.
我已准备好将自己献给你
I am ready to give myself to you...
如果你也愿意把自己交给我
...if you are willing to give yourself to me.
从见到你那一刻开始 我就渴慕你
I have longed for you since the moment my eyes set upon you.
停下
Stop it.
不
No.
停下
Stop.
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表