剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
为什么不回家
Why not come back home?
我无法回家
I cannot return home.
我所有的一切都在这里了
Everything I live for is here now.
但你的过去似乎对现在影响很大
But your past seems to invade your present
让你心神不宁
in a most unsettling way.
德里能让我摆脱过去的伤痛和阴影
Delhi will give me the break from the past and its heartache.
而你...
And you...
你的友谊 能让我燃起对未来的冀望
.. your friendship, gives me hope of a brighter future.
请别离开
Please do not leave.
奥斯本小姐 来
Miss Osborne, come,
你答应要听我弹钢琴的
you promised to hear my piano recital.
好的 当然 罗莎娜拉
Yes, of course, Roshanara.
比彻姆先生 失陪了
Mr Beecham, you'll have to excuse me.
我们必须赶紧取得贸易许可
We must proceed urgently with the trading licence.
若我不能供养家庭
There will be no future for us here
我们在此地也没有希望
if I cannot provide for my family.
一旦贸易许可获批 有很多富豪
As soon as the license is secured, there's many a hungry nabob
在家那边等着将东方财宝收入囊中呢
back home drooling to gobble up Eastern treasures.
如果我们给工匠们开个好价
If we reward the artisans well,
他们将给我们提供最好的货
they will reserve their finest items for us.
我们的生意也会节节高升
Our business will flourish.
我已经想好要送给皇后什么礼物了
I have made a decision about the offering for the Empress.
很好
Excellent.
是完美的礼物吗
Is it the perfect gift?
莱昂纳多·达芬奇制♥作♥了一尊机械狮子
Leonardo da Vinci made a mechanical lion
赠送给法国国王
and presented it to the King of France.
我们要送一个机器人
We... will present an automaton.
但那究竟是什么
But what are they exactly?
会动的雕塑
Moving sculptures.
怎么回事 你到底在干什么
What is happening? What in heaven's name are you doing?
很晚了 祷词能让他安静
It is late. Prayers will settle him.
没错 但他喜欢赞美诗
Yes, but he likes hymns.
所以去我屋里 我唱给他听
So I shall sing to him in my chamber.
我觉得他最好和我待在一起
I think it is best he remain with me.
你是说你比孩子的奶奶还明白
Are you saying you know what is better for the child
-什么对他最好吗 -别这样 比彻姆夫人
- than his own grandmother? - Please, Mrs Beech...
我认识一个通晓机器人秘密的阿♥拉♥伯艺人
I know an Arab artist who knows the secret of automata.
我们可以说服他铸一个银的
We could persuade him to cast one in silver.
或者铸个更好的 全金的
Better still... gold.
给皇后的礼物 出手可不能小气
No cost is to be spared for the Empress.
老爷 您最好上楼看看
Sir, I think you should come upstairs.
失陪一下 萨缪尔
Excuse me, Samuel.
你吵醒阿伽斯提亚了
You are disturbing Agastya.
自从你来了之后 就一直在
You have done nothing but disturb this house
-搅扰这栋房♥子 -孩子在她那里 老爷
- since your arrival! - She has the baby, sahib.
-你都不了解他 -你既无礼又虚伪
- You do not even know him. - You are rude and deceitful.
-我不会让你照顾我的孙子 -母亲
- I will not have you take charge of my grandson! - Mother.
怎么了
What is happening?
我无法和如此无礼之人待在同一屋檐下
I cannot remain in this house with someone so disrespectful!
你必须告诉我这个女人的事 她是谁
You have to tell me the truth about this woman. Who is she?
钱德里卡
Chandrika...
是奥格斯特的姨妈
.. is August's aunt.
但不能让别人知道她在这里
But no-one can know that she is here.
我是个鳏夫
I am a widower.
而且我知道奥格斯特的母亲
And I know that August's mother
会希望让自己的姐姐
would have wanted her sister
帮忙抚养他
to help raise him.
-但儿子... -别说了
- But, son... - No.
别说了 母亲
No, Mother.
我在这世上所爱的人都在这间屋子里
All of the people that I love in the world are in this room.
我们会留在德里
We will stay here in Delhi...
一起生活
and make a life together.
我们别无选择
We have no other choice.
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表