剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
迪维杰·拉奥对这宫殿了如指掌
This palace is known to Devji Rao,
但有一处避暑地 他不那么熟悉
but I know of a summer retreat which is not.
你 坎拉瓦提和钱德里卡带上护卫和侍从
You, Kamlavati and Chandrika will take guards and attendants
到巴维湖畔抚养这孩子
and raise the child on the shores of Barvi Lake.
先生
Sir, sir.
做母亲的不该和自己父亲分开
No mother should be without her father,
做孙子的也不该和大家长分开
or a grandchild without its patriarch.
当父亲的也不该和女儿们分开 约翰
Nor a father without his daughters, John.
你以为是我轻率作出这个决定吗
Do you imagine I take this decision lightly?
戈帕尔 戈帕尔 怎么了
Gopal, Gopal! What's happening?
戈帕尔 出什么事了
Gopal, what is happening?
夫人 夫人 坎拉瓦提
Bhaisa. Bhaisa! Kamlavati?
拉姆·拉尔
Ram Lal!
我妻子呢
Where is my wife?
找医生 快找医生
A doctor? A doctor!
我的爱人
My love!
我的爱人 我的爱人
My love, my love, my love.
我们遭到了背叛
We had been betrayed.
不得不放出消息
We had to send the message
说奥格斯特在那次袭击中身亡
that August had been killed in the attack.
这孩子是我的领地的未来
This child is the future of my kingdom.
他活下去 我的土邦就仍有希望
If he lives, it lives.
别人会对你有疑问的
People will ask questions.
你就说你是做贸易生意的
You will say you seek your fortune in trade.
你可以承认你是孩子的父亲 但其它只字不提
You will acknowledge you are the boy's father, but nothing more.
千万别暴露了他的真实身份
Never divulge the secret of his identity.
遵命 殿下
Yes, Your Highness.
我们有牢不可破的关系 约翰·比彻姆
We have an unbreakable bond, John Beecham.
我从没想过我会和一个英国人
I could not have imagined such a tie
建立起这种联♥系♥
between myself and an Englishman.
我不会辜负您的
I will not fail you.
对我来说 您比我生父更像我父亲
You have been more a father to me than was my own.
我也不会辜负我的儿子
And I will not fail my son.
玛格丽特
Margaret...
希望你的问题得到了解答
I hope this has answered your questions.
约翰 我很遗憾
John, I'm so sorry.
你失去了亲人 经历了那么多痛苦
For your loss. For all you've been through.
-我错怪你了 抱歉 -不
- And for having misjudged you. - No.
该道歉的是我
It is I who must apologise.
我应该早点告诉你全部实情
I should have told you the whole truth much sooner.
你发过誓不能说
You were sworn not to.
希望你现在明白了
I hope now that you understand.
我明白
I understand.
这么说我孙子以后会成为王公
So, my grandson is going to be a Maharaja?
是的 比彻姆夫人
Yes, Mrs Beecham.
他会成为王公
He will.
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表