剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
You're making a mist... Samuel!
萨缪尔
Samuel!
请坐
Please, sit.
不用了
No, no.
宝宝肯定是个女孩
The baby will be a girl, I am sure.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
如果准妈妈很想吃这种口味
When a mother-to-be craves this combination,
只能代表一件事
it can only mean one thing, hm?
一位小比彻姆小姐将要降生在这座宅子
A little Beecham-saheba in this house.
等约翰老爷回来
When John-saheb returns
我会请求他准许我离开这里
I shall ask his permission to leave this house.
你不可以
You cannot.
你要去哪儿
Where will you go?
回卡延的家里 回到我母亲和我...
Back home to Kalyan, to my mother and to my...
你觉得你母亲
You think that your mother
会高兴看到自己的女儿像现在这样吗
will be pleased to see her daughter like this?
真是的
Chi-Chi...
想想会有多丢人
Think of the shame.
一个未婚怀孕的女孩就像疟疾
An unmarried girl is like Malaria -
没人要 不会有人愿意跟她一起生活
unwanted and impossible to live with.
我可能讨人嫌没人要 但我做的都是为了爱
I may be cursed, I may be unwanted, but what I did was for love.
为什么只有我承受痛苦 他却不用
Why am I the only one that suffers, why not him?
你说得对 钱彻尔
You are right, Chanchal...
如果丹尼尔不保全你的名节 他会承受后果
Daniel will suffer if he does not do the honourable thing by you.
但请你不要走
But do not leave.
你怀的是比彻姆家的孩子
The child you carry is a Beecham
而我们的家就在这里
and our home is this house.
我不打扰你了
I shall leave you.
钱彻尔 你并不讨人嫌
Chanchal, you are not cursed.
有我在这里
I am here...
巴达尔 你一直是个很好的朋友 但我...
Baadal, you have been a very good friend, but I...
不是朋友
Not friend...
你要是愿意把我当成丈夫该有多好
If only you would think of me as a husband.
你不必独自受苦
You do not have to suffer alone.
恭喜你获得自♥由♥ 比彻姆中尉
Congratulations on your freedom, Lieutenant Beecham.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, Your Royal Highness.
-卡斯蒂昂将军如何了 -多亏你 他性命无忧
- How fares General Castillon? - He will live, thanks to you.
他正接受皇家医师的救治
He is now in the capable hands of the royal hakims.
很高兴听到这个消息
I am pleased to hear it.
比彻姆中尉 我们欣赏你的忠诚
Lieutenant Beecham, your loyalty is appreciated.
现在我儿子必须成为我洞察未来的眼睛
My son must be my eyes now to see the future,
如果我们仍有未来
if we are to have one.
陛下
Your Royal Highness,
愿您的高尚正直能助您的家族
may your integrity help your family
世世代代 江山永固
to retain its position for generations to come.
先生 为了这个目标 我们有很多事要做
For that, sir, we have much work to do.
今天 一个新的时代从此开启
Today, a new age dawns
印度将摆脱侵略者的枷锁
in which India throws off the yoke of its oppressors.
这场战争不会速战速决
The fight shall not be swift,
但总有一天 它会以胜利而告终
but one day, it will end in victory.
比彻姆中尉 如果你仍然愿意的话
If you are still willing, Lieutenant Beecham,
我希望你能与我们并肩作战
I hope you will join us in that fight.
皇室想好好利用你的贸易许可 约翰·比彻姆
The Royal house seeks to make good use of your license, John Beecham,
确保有充足资金为我们的军队提供支持
and secure great funds to bolster our armies in that fight.
陛下 这是我的荣幸
Your Royal Highness, it would be an honour.
我的儿子收获了一位忠诚的朋友
My son has gained a loyal friend
和一位未来的中尉
and a lieutenant for the future.
我们得瞧瞧
We shall have to see
这个英国人是否真心关怀印度
if the Englishman's heart beats for Hindustan.
我怕他的同胞会日益逼近德里
I fear his compatriots grow closer to Delhi each day.
老爷
Saheb?
见到你们真好 拉姆
It is good to see you. Ram.
约翰 感谢上帝 你回来了
John! Oh, thank God, you've returned!
母亲 能再见到你真好
Mother, it is good to see you again...
-但你瘦了好多 -母亲 才几天而已
- But you have grown so thin. - Mother, it's only been a few days.
-哥哥 -丹尼尔
- Brother. - Daniel.
-你能回来真好 -回家感觉真好
- It's good to have you back. - It is good to be home.
约翰
John....
-维奥莱 -帕克上尉呢
- Violet. - Where is Captain Parker?
他还在红堡吗
Is he still at the Red Fort?
比彻姆老爷 我们一直在为您祈祷
Mr Beecham-Saheb. We've been praying for you.
阿伽斯提亚很想念您 老爷
Agastya missed you, Mr Beecham-Saheb.
见到大家 我很开心
It is good to see you both, all of you.
丹尼尔 你见过玛格丽特吗
Daniel, have you seen Margaret?
你能被释放 奥斯本小姐起了关键作用
Miss Osborne played a brave and vital role in your release, John.
-你见过她 -在王宫里
- You saw her? - At the palace.
她把关于阿克巴王子和钻石的真♥相♥告诉我
She told to me the truth about Prince Akbar and the diamond,
她还向皇后求情了
and she interceded with the Empress.
奥格斯特
August.
我的宝贝儿子 我好想你
August, my son. I have missed you.
约翰
John...
-你没事了 -这都多亏了你
- You're safe! - All thanks to you.
我很遗憾 维奥莱
I'm so sorry, Violet.
我们都被萨缪尔骗了
Samuel duped us all.
原来我们都看错他了
He turned out to be not the man we thought he was.
但你以后会遇到更好的人的
But you will find better in time.
到头来 有吸引力的是我父亲的生意
In the end, it was my father's business that was alluring,
而不是我
not I.
这一事实叫人难以接受
It's very hard to accept that fact.
如今我必须回英格兰去 当个老姑娘
And now I shall have to return to England a spinster...
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse...
我们初相识时 比奥格斯特大不了多少
I have known you since we were not much older than August.
像你如此可爱
It is not possible that one so lovely,
充满活力与笑容的女孩
so full of light and laughter,
不可能孤独终身
could spend the rest of her days as a spinster.
我会尽心尽力帮你寻得合适的丈夫
I shall make it my mission, to find you the right husband,
你值得拥有的伴侣
one who you deserve.
我们走吧
Shall we?
-欢迎光临寒舍 王公殿下 -这大宅很不错
- Welcome, Your Highness. - Charming bungalow.
殿下 这位是我弟弟 丹尼尔
Your Highness, this is my brother, Daniel.
幸会 年轻人
Pleased to meet you, my boy.
我知道你为了入狱探望你哥哥 不惜冒生命危险
I understand you risked your life to visit your brother in jail.
感谢您迅速赶来帮助他 殿下
Thank you for coming to his aid so quickly, Your Highness.
容我为您介绍我的母亲 亨丽埃塔·比彻姆夫人
And may introduce my mother, Mrs Henrietta Beecham
以及她的朋友 伍德豪斯小姐
and her companion, Miss Woodhouse.
比彻姆夫人
Mrs Beecham...
你有两位英勇的儿子 好福气
you are the blessed mother of two heroic sons.
您也有两位勇敢的女儿
And you the father of two heroic daughters.
而我们孙子是未来的小王公
And we the grandparents of a very fetching little maharaja-to-be.
奥格斯特的宫殿到底有多大
Just how big is August's palace, exactly?
阿伽斯提亚
Agastya...
乖孩子 我的阿伽斯提亚
Ah, my boy, my boy, my Agastya.
他跟您长得很像 父亲
He looks just like you, Father.
如果他母亲还活着 看到他如此快乐健康
If his mother was alive, she would be most pleased
一定会倍感欣慰
to see such happy, healthy boy.
殿下
Your Highness.
我还想介绍一下奥斯本小姐
I would also like to introduce Miss Osborne.
奥斯本小姐
Ah, Miss Osborne.
我听说了你坚持不懈
I have heard so much about you
努力促成约翰获释
and your tireless efforts, to secure John's release.
我们非常感激
We are indebted to you.
殿下 约翰得以获释
Your Highness, John's release came about
是我们共同努力的结果
because we all played our part.
陪我走走 儿子
Walk with me, my son.
我宝贝女儿坎拉瓦提在世时 你让她非常幸福
You made my dear Kamlavati so very happy when she was alive.
你们两人还给了我一个继承人
And together, you gave me an heir.
她遇害后 纵使你痛苦万分
When she was killed, although you were in despair...
你仍然振作起来保护这个孩子
...you found the strength to protect the child.
不知你是否意识到我对你有多感激
I wonder if you realise how grateful I am to you.
我也为人父 我懂
As a parent, I believe I do.
你一个人就有能力确保我家族的统治
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表