剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
最好您自己去问
It is better you direct your questions
比彻姆先生 夫人
to Mr Beecham himself, ma'am.
巴达尔 穿得真精神啊
Baadal-bai, looking very smart, huh?
可你不就是去集市吗
But you're only going to the bazaar, no?
我准备去为宅子买♥♥些食品
I'm just going to buy some provisions for the house.
钱彻尔让你等了多久了
How long has Chanchal kept you waiting?
巴达尔 谢谢你
Baadal, thank you.
你愿意带我去集市 真是太好了
It is so kind of you to take me to the bazaar.
是我的荣幸 钱彻尔
It is my great pleasure, Chanchal-bai.
我一晚上梦见的都是玫瑰奶球
I've been dreaming of gulab jamuns all night.
街边小吃
Hawker food.
只要能换换口味 不再吃这屋里的乏味食物就行
Anything to take away the taste of the bland food in this house.
街边小吃至少能吃啊
At least it will be edible.
那是谁啊
Who is this?
夫人
Baisa.
巴达尔 别傻站着了
Baadal, don't just stand here.
夫人是比彻姆老爷的贵宾
Baisa is an honoured guest of Beecham-sahib.
-快去 -好的 钱彻尔
- Go. - Of course, Chanchal-bai.
有这么多行李
So many trunks.
也许她是比彻姆老爷的妻子
Maybe this is Beecham-sahib's wife?
去拿行李
Go get the luggage.
行礼
Bow!
您好 夫人
Paay lagu, baisa.
巴顿 巴顿去哪了 人都去哪了
Barton? Where is Bart... where is everybody?
-水 水... -我感觉...
- Water, water... - I feel... oh.
我的老天
My, my, my, my...
那是谁啊
...what do we have here?
带我去看阿伽斯提亚
Take me to Agastya.
阿伽斯提亚
Agastya?
她不会是...不会是奥格斯特的母亲吧
Could this be... could this be August's mother?
她的做派俨然已经是这里的女主人了
Well, she's acting like the lady of the manor already.
阿伽斯提亚 我的宝贝...
Precious Agastya...
漂亮的小家伙
beautiful boy.
你受了这么多苦
You've already endured so much.
夫人...
Baisa...
没有比彻姆老爷的许可 阿伽斯提亚
Mr Beecham-sahib does not let Agastya leave the nursery
不能离开育儿室
without his permission.
拉姆·拉尔...
Ram Lal...
我知道什么对阿伽斯提亚才是最好的
I know what is best for Agastya.
他要和我待在一起
He will stay with me.
好吧 我们给您找个房♥间
Very well. We will find you a room.
巴顿
Barton?
巴顿
Barton?!
让他理我们简直是不可能
It's impossible to get his attention.
巴顿
Barton?!
巴顿
Barton?!
我才刚安顿阿伽斯提亚睡下了
I have just settled Agastya.
你们若能小声些 我会感激不尽
I would appreciate it if you'd kindly keep your voices down.
年轻的女士 你为什么一直叫他别的名字啊
Young lady, why do you insist on calling him by another name?
阿伽斯提亚睡了 他需要休息
Agastya is sleeping, he requires his rest.
我是约翰·比彻姆的母亲亨丽埃塔·比彻姆
I am John Beecham's mother, Henrietta Beecham,
也是奥格斯特的祖母 是这个宅子的老夫人
and August's grandmother, and mistress of this house now.
这位是奥斯本小姐 家庭教师
This is Miss Osborne, a Governess.
还有伍德豪斯小姐 我们家的朋友
And Miss Woodhouse, a family friend.
比彻姆夫人 我知道您的身份
Mrs Beecham, I note your position.
奥斯本小姐
Miss Osborne,
他不需要一名英国家庭教师
he is not in need of an English Governess.
你们见过...
Have you ever...
-我... -可能您需要休息一下
- I... - Oh, perhaps you should rest,
比彻姆夫人 您看着脸有点苍白
Mrs Beecham, you look faint.
可别小看了印度的炎热
The Indian heat cannot be underestimated.
也别小看那个令人无法忍♥受的女人
Nor could that intolerable woman!
那样的行为绝对不可以
That behaviour will not do!
等我儿子回来 我们要好好谈谈
When my son returns, we will have words!
奥斯本小姐 很明显你比我知道的还少
Miss Osborne, clearly, you know even less than I.
我相信你还有事要忙 那就走好吧
I'm sure you have work to be getting on with, so good day.
丹尼尔
Daniel?!
丹尼尔
Daniel?
先生...
Sahib...
想找妞吗
you want woman?
-我们这儿什么样的都有 -丹尼尔
- We have all types. - Daniel?!
您想找男孩吗
You want a boy?
你 过来
You, come'ere.
先生 别打搅客人
Sahib, don't disturb.
出来 都给我出来
Come. Chello. Chello. Chello.
出来
Chello!
这里妓♥女♥有的是啊
There are enough harlots for everyone!
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
我是来找你的
I'm here for you.
都过了这么久了
After all this time?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
母亲告诉我你在加尔各答时
I wrote to you many times
我给你写了好多封信 但你从来不回信
when Mother told me you were in Calcutta, but you never responded.
我之前在迈索尔
I was in Mysore,
跟蒂普苏丹浴血奋战
in bloody battles with Tipu Sultan.
如果那时能有哥哥的关心 我会很感激
I would have appreciated a brother's concern then.
-现在太迟了 -丹尼尔 丹尼尔
- Now it's too late. - Daniel. Oi, Daniel,
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你根本不知道
You have any idea how hard it was
发现我一直崇敬的哥哥
to discover the brother I admired,
一声不响地消失有多难过
had disappeared without so much as a word?
原谅我
Forgive me.
我必须得尽可能地远离东印度公♥司♥
I had to get as far away from the Company as possible.
但现在情况不同了
But it's different now.
母亲来了
Mother is here.
母亲来印度了
Mother is in India?
殿下 有人看见比彻姆中尉在卡瑙杰
Highness, Lieutenant Beecham has been seen in Kannauj
和东印度公♥司♥的势力交谈
communicating with Company forces,
他还有个弟弟在那里的兵营服役
and he has a brother serving in the camp there.
而他却声称他已经断绝了
And yet he claims that his connections
和东印度公♥司♥之间的联♥系♥
with the Company have been severed.
正是如此 还有一位
Indeed. And he has been joined
东印度公♥司♥的同僚与他同行
by another colleague from the Company,
萨缪尔·帕克上尉
a Captain Samuel Parker.
我知道帕克上尉已经被解职
I understand Captain Parker has been discharged,
但这可能是个诡计
but it could be a ruse.
东印度公♥司♥连士兵受伤都不再照料了吗
Does the Company no longer tend to its soldiers' wounds?
他们在火♥药♥上花费的金钱
They spend a great deal more on gunpowder
比花在医生身上的多得多
than they do on physicians.
你在卡瑙杰做什么
What were you doing in Kannauj?
探索性考察
Exploratory expedition.
公♥司♥如果想发展壮大 必须得扩张领土
The Company must expand its territory if it wishes to grow.
你听起来正像东印度公♥司♥的人
You sound like a Company man.
-我是个军人 -你是一个人
- I am a soldier. - You are a man.
你的所作所为取决于你自己
Your actions are your own.
我已经厌倦了这一切
I'm tired of it all.
你在加尔各答有见到那些英国墓园吗
Have you seen the British cemeteries in Calcutta?
人们说大多数军人活不过两个雨季
They say most soldiers die before seeing two monsoons,
我坚持了三季
I've lasted three.
我侥幸偷生 哥哥
I'm on borrowed time, brother.
所以我打算在还能享受生命的单纯快乐时
So I plan to enjoy the simpler pleasures of life
尽情享受
while I can.
是谁
Who's there?
是我 维奥莱 比彻姆夫人
It is Violet, Mrs Beecham.
您打算怎么办呢
What are you going to do when...
等鸦♥片♥用完的时候
when the opium runs out?
在我经历了如此郁闷的下午之后
Please, leave me after
请不要烦我 维奥莱
such a distressing afternoon, Violet.
如果我儿子在不通知他母亲的情况下
If my son married that woman
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表