剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
Fine, I think.
我想钱德里卡在这儿 会安慰他的
I imagine having Chandrika here must be comforting for him.
她昨天就离开了
Oh, she left yesterday.
为什么离开
Why did she leave?
我也不确定
I'm not certain.
也许是约翰让她走的
Perhaps John asked her to.
有关于帕克上尉的消息吗
And what news of Captain Parker?
说出来不怕你笑话
I am not embarrassed to tell you
我和萨缪尔最近走得很近
that Samuel and I have recently developed quite a strong friendship.
我知道你我之间有过误会
I know you and I have had misunderstandings before,
但我相信那都是过去的事了
but I trust now they are firmly in the past.
当然
Of course.
我希望你能为我开心
I hope you will allow yourself to be happy for me.
我发过誓要保密 所以你不能告诉任何人
I have been sworn to secrecy so you must not tell a soul,
但如果我不说出来 就要憋死了
but I shall burst if I do not tell another.
萨缪尔叫我跟他去伦敦
Samuel has spoken of me joining him
有人要给他一大笔钱
in London where he is promised a fortune.
一大笔钱 从哪儿来的
A fortune? From where?
我没敢问
I did not dare ask.
淑女是不会问这种敏感问题的
A lady doesn't pry into such delicate matters.
玛雅 玛雅
Maya. Maya!
钱彻尔小姐今早还好吗
How is Miss Chanchal this morning?
怎么了 她还好吗
What is it? Is she all right?
我不知道 老爷
I do not know, saheb.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她昨晚离开了
She left last night.
她走了
She left?!
谁走了 你们在说谁
Who has left? Who are you talking about?
钱彻尔 母亲
Chanchal, Mother.
她如此虚弱 能去哪儿了
In her state? Where has she gone?
巴达尔 你昨晚在场
Baadal, you were there last night.
巴顿为什么和她在一起
Why was Barton with her?
巴达尔 告诉我她在哪儿
Baadal, tell me where she is.
出什么事了 比彻姆夫人
What has happened, Mrs Beecham?
钱宁逃走了
It appears Channing has fled.
你是不是骂她了 丹尼尔
Did you speak ill of her, Daniel?
女人怀孕后就会性情大变
A woman carrying a child is not herself.
你到底做了什么
What have you done now?
该怎么办 谁来照顾奥格斯特
What's to be done and who will tend to August?
她很安全 身体也在恢复
She's safe and recuperating.
你说恢复是什么意思
What do you mean, recuperating?
是宝宝出事了吗
Is the baby in trouble?
钱彻尔病得很重 母亲
Chanchal has been very ill, Mother.
孩子可能也会有并发症
There may be complications with the child.
我真心为你们感到遗憾
I'm truly sorry for you all.
我应该去教堂祈祷
I shall visit the chapel and say a prayer.
从其他角度想这也许是件好事
In many ways it may be a blessing.
你说什么
Excuse me?
现在丹尼尔或许就不用
Well, now Daniel perhaps is released from
承担一个巨大的负担了
what would have been a mighty burden.
把这次当做一个教训 丹尼尔·比彻姆
Let this be a lesson to you, Daniel Beecham,
不要再轻贱穷苦女人的生命
not to tread so lightly on the lives of poor women.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
你来了 萨缪尔
there you are, Samuel.
我希望你是来宣布好消息的
I hope you have some good news for us.
很高兴见到你 奥斯本小姐
Pleasure to see you, Miss Osbourne.
看到你回来 我松了口气
It's a relief to see you are returned.
有关于约翰的消息吗
What news of John?
很不幸 按规定谁都不能去探监
Unfortunately, no-one is allowed to visit him,
但卡斯蒂昂将军向我保证他没事
but General Castillon assures me he is well.
感谢老天爷 他会被放回家吗
Oh, thank the Lord! Is he coming home?
我不确定
I am not certain,
但我觉得以我和将军的交情 马上会有进展
but I feel my influence with the General will soon pay dividends.
你对将军有多了解 萨缪尔
How well do you know the General, Samuel?
他专挑你出来揍了一顿
The way he singled you out for a beating,
你也许没你想的那么有影响力
perhaps you have less influence than you think.
现在是艰难时期 丹尼尔
These are trying times, Daniel.
我在尽我最大的努力
I am doing my utmost.
我们需要约翰回到大宅
We need John back in this house.
维奥莱 亲爱的
Violet, my dear,
在天气变得酷热难耐之前
shall we take a turn in the carriage
要不要坐马车转一圈
before the heat becomes unbearable?
好主意
That would be lovely.
我没胃口 不好意思
I have no appetite. Please excuse me.
比彻姆夫人
Mrs Beecham?
伍德豪斯小姐和萨缪尔交往多久了
How long have Miss Woodhouse and Samuel had an association?
这一切都太突然了 真的
Well, it's all been rather sudden, really.
伍德豪斯小姐一直都很怕孑然一人
Miss Woodhouse is desperately fearful of a life of spinsterhood.
当她意识到约翰对你的感情不可动摇后
When she realised John's feelings towards you are unshakeable,
就把精力放在帕克上尉身上了
she turned her attentions to Captain Parker.
她告诉我
She informed me
他邀请她一起回英格兰
that he has invited her to return with him to England.
作为约翰在这边的合伙人 这举动有些奇怪
As John's partner here, that seems rather odd.
维奥莱没跟我提过这些
Violet has not mentioned this to me.
这里的生活越来越没意义了
Life here makes less sense with every passing day.
*赞美我神 万福之源*
* Praise God From whom all blessings flow *
*天下万物 都当歌♥颂*
* Praise Him All creatures here below *
*天上万军 也赞主名*
* Praise Him above Ye heav'nly host *
*同心赞美 父子圣灵*
* Praise Father, Son And Holy Ghost. *
*赞美我神 万福之源*
* Praise God From whom all blessings flow *
*天下万物 都当歌♥颂*
# Praise Him All creatures here below *
*天上万军 也赞主名*
# Praise Him above Ye heav'nly host *
*同心赞美 父子圣灵*
* Praise Father, Son And Holy Ghost. *
这是什么
What is it?
债务
Debts!
以及约翰过去在东印度公♥司♥的记录
And notes on John's past with the East India Company.
只有一个母亲的爱和食物能施展如此魔法
See, only a mother's love and food can do such magic.
我非常感激你们母子俩
I am very grateful to you both.
但我必须回到我的岗位上
But I must get back to my duties.
你必须先完全康复 钱彻尔
You must fully recover, Chanchal-bai.
老爷还没被释放 但奥格斯特得到很好的照料
Saheb has not been released, but August is being well-cared for.
这样我就放心了
I'm happy to hear that.
但我想念他
But I miss him.
别担心 儿子 你做得对
Do not worry, son, you have done the right thing.
我们会继续为孩子祈祷 尽力帮忙
We'll continue to pray and do whatever we can for the baby.
还有希望
There's still hope.
你一定要告诉孩子的父亲
You must tell the father.
他肯定会很开心
I'm sure he'll be very happy.
盘子一定要干净 倒些油进去
Make sure the plate is clean. Pour some oil.
钱彻尔在哪儿
where is Chanchal?
倒吧
Pour.
-她是我的责任 -她不是
- She is my responsibility. - She is not.
老爷叫我负责照顾好他儿子
Saheb has put me in charge of his son,
所以他的女仆也归我管
and therefore his ayahs, too.
告诉我她在哪儿 我好带她回来
Tell me where she is so I can bring her back.
她必须养好身体 然后再决定是否回来
She must get well, then she can decide if she wishes to return.
这由不得你来决定
It's not your decision.
你软禁她 也无法逼她喜欢你
And you cannot make her care for you by holding her prisoner.
我命令你告诉我 你把她藏哪儿了
Now I demand you tell me where you are hiding her.
你没资格命令我
You do not give me orders!
在这栋大宅里 我说了算
In this house, I am in charge.
查洛
Chalo!
奥斯本小姐 我以为你已经搬去密鲁特了
Miss Osbourne. I thought you were now calling Meerut home.
将军 我必须回德里
General, I had to return to Delhi
我听说我一个朋友需要帮助
after I was told that a friend of mine is in need of assistance.
你要是以为比彻姆中尉是你朋友 你就上当了
You are deluded if you believe Lieutenant Beecham is your friend.
他已经离开公♥司♥了
He left the Company.
为何坚持要他为他们的罪行付出代价
Why insist on making him pay for their crimes?
我有证据 证明他是公♥司♥的代表
I have proof, he is an agent of the Company.
你错得太离谱了 约翰是无辜的
You couldn't be further from the truth. John is innocent.
你我是朋友 将军 相信我的话
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表