剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
由于他把货物弄丢了
and since he has lost his shipment,
没有礼物可送给皇后
without a gift for the Empress,
我觉得他在德里也待不长了
I doubt he will remain in Delhi for much longer.
什么货物
What shipment?
别再想他了 奥斯本小姐
Put him out of your mind, Miss Osbourne,
交给维杰·辛格处理就好
and leave the matter to Vijay Singh.
比彻姆马上就会离开 再也不会打扰你我了
Beecham will soon be gone, and will never bother you or I again.
也许你是对的 将军
Perhaps you are right, General.
失陪了 我得去见贾拉勒王子了
If you will excuse me, I must attend to Prince Jalal.
皇后的生日快到了
The Empress' birthday is almost upon us.
我们必须找到其它礼物
We must find another gift.
但找什么呢
But what?
我不知道
I do not know.
但我们不能放弃
But we cannot give up.
我往东找 你向西找
I'll ride east, you look west,
我们要搜遍附近每一个作坊
and we'll search every workshop
和每一家进口公♥司♥
and import establishment within reach.
你同意吗
Agreed?
我亲爱的维奥莱
Oh, my dear Violet,
我昨晚一直感到愧疚
I have passed the night in the throes of guilt.
我要是知道有危险...
Had I known the risks...
别说了 比彻姆夫人 别让自己心烦
Hush now, Mrs Beecham, do not upset yourself.
我也不想再被人袭击
I should not like to be attacked again,
但我约翰很关心我 我很高兴
but I was most appreciative of John's concern.
当他把我抱在怀里时 我就感觉完全没事了
When he lifted me in his arms, well, I was all but right as rain!
我来问候一下我最爱的女士们
I have come to ask after my favourite ladies.
维奥莱 我打算教训一下袭击你的人
Violet, I intend to teach your attacker a lesson
让他长长记性
he shall remember.
我那次受的伤已经痊愈了
I am quite recovered from the incident.
我很好奇 你为什么会来这种地方
I am curious as to why you came to be in such a place.
我希望能自♥由♥一段时间 让我去探索
I longed to be free for a moment, to explore.
那你具体想探索什么呢
And what was it you wanted to explore, exactly?
我...我想...
I... I wanted...
我要去给比彻姆夫人拿药...
I needed an antidote for Mrs Beecham's...
别这么逼问她 丹尼尔
Do not hector her so, Daniel.
约翰
John!
奥斯本小姐
Miss Osborne.
真是个惊喜
What an unexpected pleasure.
我要跟你谈谈
I must speak to you.
这么说 维杰·辛格也参与其中吗
So, Vijay Singh is involved?
他和卡斯蒂昂关系很紧密
He and Castillon share a close bond.
我亲眼看到他们为你即将离开印度感到欣喜
I witnessed them rejoicing in your departure from India.
你的货丢了 跟他们肯定脱不了干系
They are responsible for your missing shipment,
我敢肯定
I am certain of it.
我知道维杰·辛格不在皇宫里住
I understand that Vijay Singh does not live at the palace.
他的大宅在河边 离港口很近
His house is along the river, near the port.
也许他们把礼物藏在那儿了
Perhaps they could have hidden the gift there.
你最近真没闲着 玛格丽特
You have certainly been busy, Margaret.
确实
Indeed.
还有 这周五 他的仆人们做祷告时
And what is more, this Friday, while his servants are at prayers,
维杰·辛格会去穆拉德·贝格家
Vijay Singh will be at Murad Beg's house,
给罗莎娜拉介绍她未来的丈夫
introducing a prospective husband to Roshanara.
罗莎娜拉 维杰·辛格马上就要到了
Roshanara, it is nearly time for Vijay Singh's arrival.
你得快一点
You must make haste.
你已经知道我的回答了 我不急着结婚
You know my answer already. I'm in no hurry to marry.
我们说好了的 亲爱的 你必须遵守承诺
We've made an agreement, my dear. You must honour it.
你也知道如果皇后发现
You know how angry the Empress will be
她的努力白费了 会有多生气
if she discovers her efforts were not respected.
你搜楼上
You search upstairs.
我们得抓紧 老爷
We must hurry, sahib.
祷告很快就结束 我们时间不多
We do not have much time before the prayers finish.
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to my home.
我很荣幸为你介绍阿♥拉♥努尔的苏赫拉布王子
It is my honour to introduce Prince Sohrab of Alanur.
请
Please.
你对新娘有什么要求
Now. What do you desire in a bride?
作为阿♥拉♥努尔的王储
As Crown Prince of Alanur,
我接受我父亲顾问班子的选择
I accept the choice of my father's council.
但我女儿要嫁的不是贵国顾问团
But it is not the State Council who my daughter will marry.
约翰 我在楼上找到了他
John, I found him upstairs.
我只有一个孩子
I have only one child.
我盼望着有一天把她交给
I look forward to entrusting her
一个爱护她的丈夫
to the care of a husband one day.
但首先 我必须确保他跟她一样聪明
But first, I will ensure he matches her intelligence
并珍视她的才华
and values her talents.
我女儿必须与她丈夫地位平等
It is important my daughter is seen as an equal,
即便她嫁的人是王子
even if she marries a prince.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
你是什么人
Who are you?
这是什么
What is this?
这一拳是为戈帕尔报仇
That was for Gopal.
从勒克瑙找来的
From Lucknow.
萨缪尔
Samuel!
虽然算不上多稀有
It's not much...
但时间紧迫 我只能找到这个
but it is all I could find in the time.
你今晚打算穿什么赴宴 朋友
What are you going to wear this evening, my friend?
你觉得我的礼物会让皇后满意吗
Do you think my gift will satisfy the Empress?
不
No.
但我有件礼物能打动她
But I have one that will.
是什么
What is it?
一件纯金自动装置
A gold automaton.
你到底是在哪找到的
Where in the name of God did you find it?
冷静点 上尉
Steady on, Captain.
我要不是知情 都要以为你害怕了
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were afraid of something.
我是松了一口气
Relieved.
松了一大口气 丢失给皇后的礼物后果严重
Greatly relieved. The consequences of losing the Empress' gift
会大大影响我们的未来
would have been disastrous for all our futures.
这简直是奇迹 约翰 你怎么找到的
It's... It's a miracle, John. How on earth did you find it?
你得问奥斯本小姐了
You'll have to ask Miss Osborne.
奉沙·阿♥拉♥姆二世陛下之命
By order of the Emperor, Shah Alam II,
现让约翰·比彻姆献上他的礼物
let John Beecham present his offering.
萨姆鲁公主告诉我 你认识这个约翰·比彻姆
Begum Samru tells me you know this man John Beecham?
是的 皇后陛下
I do, Your Highness.
你觉得他为人如何
And what do you make of him?
我认为他是个好人
I think he is a good man.
我想皇后喜欢这份礼物
I believe the Empress approves.
奥斯本小姐
Miss Osbourne.
介绍一下这位品味高雅的男士吧
I should like an introduction to the man with exquisite taste.
约翰·比彻姆 容我介绍 这是萨姆鲁公主殿下
John Beecham, may I present Her Highness Begum Samru.
无需介绍我也知道这是公主殿下
Your Highness requires no introduction.
我听说您统帅的军队所向披靡
I am told that the army you rule is most formidable.
每个女人都应有支军队
Every woman must have an army
帮她防范投机者和骗子
to guard her against profiteers and deceivers.
我向您保证 我两者皆非
I can assure you that I am neither.
希望假以时日 您能亲自看清
I hope that you will see for yourself in time.
我自是希望如此
I certainly hope I do.
你有一个位高权重的保护者
You have a powerful protector in her.
你觉得她会允许我
Do you think that she might permit me to
带你中途离开庆典吗
whisk you away from these ceremonies?
现在吗
Now?
来
Come.
这太不像话了 但愿我没冒犯到任何人
This is scandalous! I trust I have not offended anyone.
希望我没逼迫你做有违你准则的事
I hope I have not pressed you into acting against your rules.
听从我的直觉比遵守准则和常规对我更有利
Well, my instinct serves me better than rules and conventions,
否则我就不该待在这个国家
or I should not be in this country at all.
我在这里的未来现在得到了保障
My future here is now assured.
没有你帮忙 我不可能做到
I could not have done it without you.
要是说我这么做都是为了你 那是谎言
Well, it would be untruthful to say I did it all for you, John.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不想失去一个好邻居
I did not want to lose a good neighbour.
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表