剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
- General! - No visitors.
听着 我们是有协议的
Now look here, we made a deal.
我已经安排好回英格兰的船了
I have made arrangements to sail to England...
你得尽快把他交给我
you need to release him to me, swiftly.
等他招出我要的信息 他就是你的了
When I have the information I need, he's all yours.
最好是活的
Alive, preferably.
叫将军给我拿点能吃的食物来
Tell the General to bring me something edible.
我知道我想和将军说什么
I know what I'd like to tell the General.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
弟弟 你来这里 风险很大
Brother... You take a great risk coming here.
-我必须要提醒你小心萨缪尔 -丹尼尔...
- I must warn you about Samuel. - Daniel...
他和卡斯蒂昂是串通好的
He is in league with Castillon.
我不知道细节和背后的原因
I do not know how or why,
但你被捕与他有关
but he is somehow involved in your arrest.
去找玛格丽特 把这个给她
Find Margaret, give her this.
拉姆·拉尔已经去找她了
Ram Lal has already gone to fetch her.
我们会回来救你的 哥哥
We'll be back for you, brother.
立正
Attention!
停
Stop!
停车
Stop the carriage.
快停车
Stop the carriage.
拉姆·拉尔
Ram Lal?!
我很高兴你接受了我的邀请
I'm happy you responded to my invitation.
已经过了好久了
It's been far too long.
确实 萨姆鲁公主殿下
It has, your highness Begum Samru,
但你一直让我魂牵梦绕
but you are always present in my dreams.
我以为你忙着审讯你的新犯人 早把我忘了呢
I'd thought you were too busy interrogating your new prisoner.
英武的约翰·比彻姆
The dashing John Beecham.
你向皇帝证明了 你的怀疑是正确的
You have shown the Emperor your suspicions were correct.
比彻姆是个叛徒 他罪有应得
Beecham is a traitor and he is where he belongs.
我一直很忠诚
I have always been loyal
希望我的忠心能得到尊重
and expect that to be held in high esteem.
萨缪尔
Samuel?
萨缪尔 是丹尼尔
Samuel, it's Daniel.
玛雅
Maya.
钱彻尔怎么样
How is Chanchal?
她睡了 老爷 她今天一直不太舒服
She's sleeping, saheb. She has not been well today.
我的肚子感觉很胀
I am feeling very tight in my stomach.
你以为怀小孩很轻松吗
You think it is easy bearing a child?
我怀过四个
I have had four.
一点也没有变得更轻松
The pain does not get any easier.
你的老爷永远不会明白你的痛苦
Your saheb will never know your pain...
还有我的屈辱
Or my humiliation.
我希望能逃离这间不幸的大宅
I wish to escape this unfortunate house.
这不是我们的命运
It is not written in our destiny.
我们还会和阿伽斯提亚绑在一起多年
We're tied to Agastya for many more years.
快睡吧
Go to sleep now.
巴达尔
Baadal.
我担心钱彻尔小姐
I'm concerned about Miss Chanchal.
她很明显不舒服
She's clearly unwell.
她不愿意见我
She will not see me.
我想帮助她
I'd like to help her.
你帮不了她
You cannot.
老爷 她很虚弱
Saheb, she is weak.
她需要的是爱
What she needs is love,
尊重
respect,
带着尊严摆脱现状
and an honourable way out of her situation.
你怎么可能帮得了她这些
How can you help her with that?
钱彻尔
Chanchal!
她一整天都在抱怨肚子很疼
She was complaining of pain in her stomach all day.
我担心她是流产了
I fear she has miscarried.
-她身体很烫 -有什么我们能做的
- She's very hot. - What can we do?
我会安排她得到照料
I will arrange for her to be taken care of.
拜托 老爷 你可以离开了
Please, Saheb, you can go.
但我觉得...
But I-I feel...
我们会照料她的 请离开
We will take care of her. Please leave.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不要对任何人提起这件事
Do not speak of this to anyone.
比彻姆老爷
Mr Beecham Saheb.
谢谢你 拉姆·拉尔
Thank you, Ram Lal.
真高兴见到你 大家非常想念你
It's good to see you. You've been greatly missed.
他怎么样
How is he?
我设法见到了他 他和预想中的差不多
I managed to see him. He's as well as could be expected.
他想给你这个
He wanted you to have this.
我听说他陷于此困境时 感到非常震惊
It was a shock to hear of this terrible predicament.
回来的路上 我一直在想
All the way back I have been thinking about
到底出了什么事
what could have happened.
你知道这背后有什么原因吗
Have you any idea what's behind all of this?
还不知道 但我必须告诉你
Not yet, but I must tell you,
我有理由怀疑萨缪尔
I have reason to be suspicious of Samuel.
萨缪尔 但他是约翰信任的朋友
Samuel? But he is John's trusted friend!
我还无法证明 我们必须保持警惕
I cannot prove it. We must stay vigilant.
"亲爱的玛格丽特 我给你写这封信是因为
"Dear Margaret, I am writing to you because
你必须知道 如果现在是我人生的最后时刻
you must know that if these are my final moments,
只有你和我的儿子占据我心 给我希望
it is only you and my son that fill my heart and give me hope.
在我非常幸运地遇见你之前
Before I had the great fortune to meet you,
我迷失彷徨
I was lost and struggling.
你给了我再次梦想的理由
You have given me a reason to dream again,
梦想一个充满快乐和可能的未来
of a future filled with joy and possibility.
我们在一起的短暂时光里
In our brief time together
你想象不到你教会了我多少
you have told me more than you will ever know.
你的勇气给了我勇气
Your courage has given me courage.
你的慈悲之心和善解人意深深打动了我
Your compassion and understanding have moved me deeply,
我向你承诺 如果我够幸运能走出这间牢房♥
and I promise you, that if I am fortunate enough to leave this cell,
我再也不会浪费
that I will never again squander
任何一个能陪伴你身边的机会
an opportunity to be by your side,
给你你应得的爱和关怀
to show you the love and affection that you deserve.
你的...
Yours...
约翰"
John."
妈
Ma...
她是谁
Who is she?
她和我在大宅里一起工作
She works at the house with me.
那为什么把她带到这儿来
Then why bring her here?
我们需要你帮忙 她怀了孩子 但...
We needs your help. She was with child, but...
你的孩子吗
Your child?
那她的丈夫在哪儿
Then where is her husband?
够了 我们怎么样能让她好起来
Please, enough. What can we do to make her well?
带她进屋 快过来 带她进屋
Take her inside. Come. Take her inside.
她有发烧吗
Does she have fever?
阿克巴王子
Prince Akbar!
王子殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我几乎放弃了希望
I had almost given up hope.
我很抱歉事情演变到这种地步
And... I am sorry it has come to this.
你能确保我被释放吗
Can you insure my release?
要有信心 我会解决此事的
Have faith. I will resolve this.
皇后反对我向父亲进言
The Empress is against me speaking to my father.
但我会去的
But I will.
我们只是要等合适的时机
We just have to wait for the right time.
奥斯本小姐
Miss Osbourne!
你愿意回来 你心肠真好
It is kind of you to return.
比彻姆夫人 您儿子像这样蒙冤入狱
With your son wrongly imprisoned like this, Mrs Beecham, it...
这肯定对您来说很可怕
must be awful for you.
我希望他们意识到自己的错误 很快就放了他
I hope they realise their mistake and release him soon.
我也希望如此
I hope so, too.
我会尽自己一切努力帮他出狱
And I will do whatever it takes on my part to make that happen.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去育儿室 维奥莱
I will visit the nursery, Violet,
希望能给小奥格斯特带去一点安慰
in the hope of bringing some small comfort to little August.
我稍后再跟你们吃早餐
I shall follow you down to breakfast.
父亲不在身边 奥格斯特过得怎么样
How is baby August coping without his father?
我觉得还好
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表