剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
和那个女人结了婚 我...
without so much as informing his mother, I...
我不知道我该怎么办
I do not know what I will do.
你为什么突然间如此关心你的弟弟
Why do you suddenly care so much about your brother?
你那虚伪的关心对我们俩都是侮辱
Your feigned concern insults us both.
他真的很有个性
He's quite a character.
他没有责任心
He's irresponsible.
当我看着他时
When I look at him...
我看到了我们的父亲
I just see our father.
但愿 他不会落得像他一样
God forbid, he ends up like him...
流落到澳大利亚的罪犯流放地
in some convicts' colony in Australia.
一个军人怎么能买♥♥得起这栋大宅
How does a soldier afford this?
看来你离开东印度公♥司♥后飞黄腾达了
It seems you've prospered since leaving the Company.
老爷 比彻姆夫人非常心烦意乱
Sahib, Mrs Beecham-sahibah is most upset.
这是怎么了
Oh, what has happened, now?
巴达尔 这是我的弟弟丹尼尔
Baadal, this is my brother, Daniel.
-弟弟 -请带他上楼
- Brother? - Please, take him upstairs
去我的房♥间 拿点热水过去
to my chambers and bring some hot water.
他身上有伤需要治疗
He has a wound that needs attending to.
我们必须在他见到母亲前 让他像样一点
We must make him presentable before he meets Mother.
请派人去找医生来
Please send for the hakim.
-要快 -好的 请跟我来
- Make haste. - Of course. Please.
萨缪尔
Samuel.
你的举动已经超越了朋友的义务
You have gone beyond the duty of a friend.
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
约翰·比彻姆 我禁止你再离开这宅子
John Beecham, I forbid you to leave this house again.
这个女人是谁 她极其蛮横无礼
Who is this woman? Her, her rudeness knows no bounds.
-母亲 -不 我不能这样过日子
- Mother... - No, I cannot live like this.
她是奥格斯特的母亲吗
Is she August's mother?
母亲 你在说什么
Mother, what are you talking about?
她对奥斯本小姐也很无礼
She was rude to Miss Osborne as well.
比彻姆先生 你母亲
Mr Beecham, your mother
在你离开后 遇见了很烦恼的情况
has had a trying time since your departure.
她表现得就像大权在握的公主
She acts like a princess who's ruling the roost.
这个女人盛气凌人 让我特别不自在
This Bai-saab's airs and graces have made me most ill at ease.
她在哪里
Where is she?
老爷 您不在时我无法挑战她的权威
Sahib, I cannot challenge her authority without you, sir.
我明白 拉姆·拉尔
I understand, Ram Lal.
奥格斯特在哪里
Where is August?
阿伽斯提亚和我在一起很安全
Agastya is safe with me.
我们必须单独谈谈
We must speak in private.
伍德豪斯小姐 请陪我母亲回她房♥间
Miss Woodhouse, please escort my mother to her room.
母亲 我回头就跟你谈
Mother, I will speak with you shortly.
钱德里卡
Chandrika...
你为什么来这里
...why have you come here?
如果有人看到或知道你来了
If anybody sees you or knows you're here,
就可能会毁了一切
it could ruin everything.
我极其谨慎 没被人看见
I took the utmost care not to be seen.
你明知道你不该来的
You know you shouldn't have come.
我得见他
I needed to see him.
你这样会让他有危险
You're putting him in danger!
我不过是履行我的职责 我得知道他平安无事
I'm simply carrying out my duty, I had to know he is safe.
你知道他的安全是我唯一在意的事
You know his safety is all that matters to me!
我希望阿伽斯提亚跟我一起睡
I wish Agastya to sleep with me.
奥格斯特睡婴儿房♥
August will sleep in the nursery.
拉姆·拉尔 钱彻尔和玛雅把他照顾得很好
Ram Lal, Chanchal and Maya are serving him very well.
我们说好了的
It was agreed.
-我只是想... -曾有入侵者闯进来
- My intention is... - We had intruders here...
就在前几天晚上
...A few nights ago.
你...
How...
你最近过得怎么样
...how have you been?
并不轻松
It has not been easy.
我不只是为阿伽斯提亚而来
I did not come only for Agastya...
我也想见你
...I wanted to see you too.
母亲
Mother?
-她怎么样了 -我已经尽力了
- How is she? - I have done my best,
但事实证明 这一切对她来说难以适应
but the challenges are proving difficult for her.
而我则适应得很好
I, on the other hand, am adapting well
并且打算像你一样带她看看印度
and intend to bring her to see Hindustan as you do.
我无比感激
I am very grateful.
母亲
Mother...
母亲 你眼睛好像发炎了
Mother, your eyes, they appear to be irritated,
你是不是不舒服
are you feeling unwell?
你能怪我吗
Well, how can you blame me?
我上一个家充满各种秘密
My last home was full of secrets.
恐怕我无法容忍♥这里也是这样
I fear my nerves will not tolerate the same here.
母亲 我明白这很...
Mother, I understand this is very...
那个女人到底是谁 儿子
Look, who is that woman, son?
你不能指望我跟一个陌生人分享一个家吧
You cannot expect me to share a home with a stranger.
母亲 她是真心关心奥格斯特
Mother, she has August's best interests at heart.
跟我来
Come with me.
我有些东西
I have something...
想给你看 应该能让你心情变好
to show you, that I think will cheer your spirits immensely.
你要带我去哪儿 约翰
Where are you taking me, John?
我的心脏可能承受不了再一次惊吓了
My heart may not withstand another revelation.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我可怜的孩子 你怎么搞成这样
Oh, my... my poor boy, what has become of you?
我是士兵 母亲 更重的伤我也撑过来了
I am a soldier, Mother, I've survived much worse.
但过了这么久 再次被你拥抱让我感到很幸福
But it is a blessing to feel your arms after such an age.
不
Ohhhh, no.
-母亲 -母亲
- Mother. - Mother.
是你吗
Is it?
不可能吧
It cannot be...
维奥莱·伍德豪斯
Violet Woodhouse.
我是来陪伴你母亲的
I came as a companion to your mother.
看到你还是常常惹麻烦 真让人高兴
It is gratifying to see that you're still getting into trouble.
一个吻便能把我的疼痛带走
A kiss would help take the pain away.
当然不行
Certainly not!
我还希望你已经变成一个绅士了
I would have hoped you'd become a gentleman by now.
那有什么意思
What fun would that be?
这个世界不需要再多一个无聊男人
The world is not in need of another dry sponge.
我梦见过重聚这一刻
Oh, I dreamt of this moment,
但我绝对没想到会是在这种地方
but I-I never imagined it would be in a place like this.
我两个英俊勇敢的儿子啊 愿上帝保佑你们
My two handsome, brave sons, may God bless you...
和我可怜的孙子
...and my poor grandson.
孙子
Grandson?
这是奥格斯特 我儿子
This is August, my son.
你儿子
Your son?
你结婚了却没告诉我们吗
You were married without telling us?
不能让别人知道他有个印度裔儿子
No-one can know he has fathered a native child.
母亲 别说了
Mother, stop.
奥格斯特·丹尼尔·比彻姆
August Daniel Beecham...
这是你叔叔
...this is your uncle.
-你用我的名字给他取名吗 -我只有一个兄弟
- You named him after me? - I have but one brother.
而他是比彻姆家族下一代的第一个成员
And here is the first of the next generation of Beechams.
约翰 你和那个玛格丽特·奥斯本关系亲近吗
John, do you have an association with this Margaret Osborne?
作为一个家庭教师 她似乎自视甚高
For a Governess, she appears to think very highly of herself.
她好像都把你这里当自己家了
She seems to have made herself very much at home in your house.
奥斯本小姐来过吗
Miss Osborne was here?
母亲 你有没有冒犯她
Mother, did you offend her in any way?
完全没有
Not at all.
是你那位印度夫人
It is her, your Indian ladyship,
对她出言不逊 傲慢无礼
who addressed her in a most ill-mannered way.
母亲 容我退下 我要去看看她
Mother, I must leave you and attend to her.
丹尼尔 你一定有很多近况想知道
Daniel, I am sure you have much to catch up on.
一个英国家庭教师
An English governess,
一位印度夫人 还有一个本地血统的婴儿
an Indian ladyship and a native baby.
约翰 你终归是个浪子啊
John, you are a rogue after all.
不是你想的那样
It is not as you think it.
我开始明白你为何抛下我了
I am beginning to understand your abandonment of me now.
你决定送什么给皇后了吗
Have you decided on a gift for the empress?
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表