剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
我们有着很严格的规定
There are very strict rules.
任何船只在靠岸之前都不能停
No vessel stops till it reaches the docks.
一定有关于船上货物的盗窃记录
There must be some record of thefts on board these ships.
每艘船上的装货卸货记录
Every shipment that comes on and off
都有严格的记录
of each vessel is rigorously logged.
-我能看一下吗 -不行 这是官方文件
- May I see them? - No! That is official property.
约翰 也许我们该商量一下
John, maybe we should reconvene.
你的上司是谁
Who is your superior?
我听令于港口负责人
I answer to the harbourmaster.
那他听令于谁
And who does he answer to?
卡斯蒂昂将军 他直接听令于皇帝
General Castillon, who answers to the Emperor.
戈帕尔知道这件货有多重要
Gopal knows how important this shipment was.
一定是出事了 我很肯定
Something untoward has happened, I am sure of it.
后退 后退 拦住他们
Move back. Back. Hold them. Hold them.
抱歉 让一下
Excuse me, excuse me. Excuse me.
钱彻尔在哪里
Where is Chanchal?
她正赶来
She's coming.
她要错过阿伽斯提亚的大日子了
She's missing Agastya's special day.
阿伽斯提亚
Agastya!
合十
Namaste.
天呐
Oh, dear.
约翰 孩子的父亲必须喂食他
John. The father has to feed him.
他本来看起来很帅气 她却在他脸上乱抹东西
He looked quite dashing until she put that smear on his face.
我要叫她给擦掉
I shall ask her to remove it.
比彻姆女士 我求您了
I beg you, Mrs Beecham,
既然约翰说我们要在这里安顿下来
since John has said we are to settle here,
我们就必须入乡随俗
we must respect local customs.
但我们也要保证孩子懂得基♥督♥教的方式
We must ensure he understands the Christian way.
这是为了避开"邪恶之眼"
It is to avert the evil eye.
我觉得这只是迷信
This seems to be nothing but superstition.
这些物品将决定
These objects will determine
阿伽斯提亚以后会成为什么样的人
the sort of person Agastya will become.
如果他选书本 那他就会博学
If he chooses the book, he will be learned.
选笔 他会充满智慧
The pen, he'll be full of wisdom.
选水罐 他会有很多房♥屋
The pitcher, property.
如果选珠宝 他以后就会富有
And the jewels, full of riches.
阿伽斯提亚以后会有很多爱他的家人和朋友
Agastya will be surrounded by loving friends and family.
他会有一个美好的未来
A wonderful future to look forward to.
她仅凭一个香蕉就能看出那些吗
She can tell all that from a banana?
真有福气 真有福气
Such a blessing. Such a blessing.
玛雅
Maya.
老爷
Sahib.
我们无法让戈帕尔死而复生
We cannot bring back Gopal...
但你们一家从此生活不愁
But your family will want for nothing.
戈帕尔·巴亚的灵魂会受到煎熬
Gopal Bhaiyya's soul will be in torment
因为他辜负了您
because he has failed you.
他没有辜负我
He did not fail me.
是我辜负了他
It is I who failed him.
在查清罪魁祸首前 我不会善罢甘休
I will not rest until I've uncovered who is responsible.
我有一个问题想问你 将军
I have a question for you, General.
你想向我提问
You wish to question me?
关于我在码头的货物 你有什么能告诉我的
What can you tell me about my consignment at the docks?
你到底在指控我什么 中尉
What exactly do you accuse me of, Lieutenant?
不是指控
Accuse, no.
我仅仅想寻求关于我个人财产的信息
I merely seek information regarding my property.
还有是谁告诉你它的消息的
And who told you about it?
比彻姆中尉的意思是...
What Lieutenant Beecham means is...
接下来是我的问题
Here is my question.
你没有执照就接收♥货♥物是由谁授权呢
By what authority do you receive a consignment without a licence?
将军 你持有一件
You are in possession, General,
不是为你准备的礼物
of a gift that was not intended for you.
我会把它收回来
And I will have it back.
谨记
Be warned.
指控可不像殖民地能够被收回
Unlike colonies, accusations cannot be taken back.
比彻姆中尉 帕克上尉
Lieutenant Beecham, Captain Parker.
我不知道你们俩在耍什么花样
I do not know what game the two of you are engaged in.
如果你们还珍惜小命的话
If you value your lives,
我建议你们保持沉默 离开皇宫
I suggest you hold your tongues and leave this palace.
你的货物丢了
Your shipment is lost.
你遭受了损失
And you have lost.
我劝你在还能走人时 离开德里
I advise you to leave Delhi whilst you're still able.
我的货物被偷时
When my shipment was stolen...
我的朋友也同时丧命
my friend's life was taken from him.
他的死不会被遗忘
His death will not be forgotten.
我推迟了回英格兰的时间
My return to England has been delayed.
约翰
John?
约翰 到底出了什么事
John, whatever is the matter?
有个人
A man...
有位朋友
A friend...
今天为了我牺牲了他的生命
sacrificed his life for me today.
约翰 我真遗憾
Oh, John, I'm so sorry.
我让他陪同护送一件货物
I asked him to accompany a shipment,
是我为皇后生日精心挑选的礼物
something I had crafted for the Empress's birthday.
他遭到袭击 货物也被偷走
He was attacked... and the shipment was stolen.
谁会做这样的事
Who would do such a thing?
我有理由相信幕后之人是卡斯蒂昂将军
I have reason to believe that General Castillon is behind it.
但我了解将军
But I know the general.
他肯定不可能杀害一个无辜的人
Surely he is not capable of murdering an innocent.
他知道我在这里的未来
He knows that my future here
全仰赖于把那件礼物成功送出去
is tied to the success of that gift.
没有了它 我在德里生活的希望就破灭了
Without it, my hopes for a life here in Delhi are dashed.
我一定要查出他把东西♥藏♥在何处
I must find out where he's hidden it.
明天我得进皇宫辅♥导♥贾拉勒王子
I have to go to the palace tomorrow to tutor Prince Jalal.
我去和卡斯蒂昂谈谈
Let me speak to Castillon.
我不认为卡斯蒂昂会承认任何事
I very much doubt Castillon would admit to anything.
但我很感激你的帮助
But I am grateful for your help.
我的时间不多了
I have little time.
药师在哪
Apothecary?
天呐
Good God.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
维奥莱 发生了什么
Violet, what happened?
有辆马车把她送了回来
A carriage brought her back.
她在城里的医疗区遭遇袭击
She was attacked in the medical quarter.
她一个人去那里干什么
What was she doing there alone?
我不忍♥心看到比彻姆夫人如此痛苦
I could not stand to see Mrs Beecham suffer so.
她肯定是在我睡觉的时候
She, she must have gone to get medicine for my headaches
去给我买♥♥头痛药了
whilst I was sleeping.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
你这样把自己置于危险之中 太鲁莽了
It was foolhardy of you to put yourself in danger.
巴达尔 去找医生
Baadal, call the hakim.
巴达尔
Baadal.
我无法相信再也见不到戈帕尔了
I cannot believe that I will never see Gopal again.
生命随时都可能终结
Life can be over at any moment.
我不希望我的人生充满遗憾
I do not want my life to be one of regrets.
我的人生只有遗...
Mine has been nothing but...
还有约翰·比彻姆的脸色
And John Beecham's face!
卡斯蒂昂将军
General Castillon.
你们可以退下了
Vous pouvez y aller.
你好 奥斯本小姐 遇见你真是惊喜
Hello, Miss Osborne. What a delightful surprise.
奥斯本小姐 你就是
Miss Osborne, you are governess
穆拉德·贝格女儿的家庭教师吗
to Murad Beg's daughter, are you not?
对 她叫罗莎娜拉
Roshanara. Yes, I am.
皇后让我把苏赫拉布王子
The Empress has asked me to introduce Prince Sohrab
当做未来的结婚对象介绍给她
as a marriage prospect to your ward.
你听取我意见
Have you taken my advice
不再跟比彻姆中尉做朋友了吗
against pursuing a friendship with Lieutenant Beecham?
自从你跟我说了你的顾虑
Since you shared your concerns with me,
我就一直提防着他
I have been most wary of him.
亲爱的伯努瓦 还有什么需要我注意的地方吗
Dear Benoit, is there something more I should be warned of?
我很高兴你能抵挡住他的魅力
I am glad you have been able to resist his charms,
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表