剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
John.
阿伽斯提亚要吃第一口固体食物了
It is time for Agastya's first taste of solid food.
第一口
First taste?
首饭礼 这是个古老的习俗
Annaprashana. It is an ancient custom.
那我们必须尊重
Then we must honour it.
我收到你见面的请求了 上尉
I received your request, Captain.
比彻姆中尉
Has Lieutenant Beecham
派你来代表他讨论什么事吗
sent you to discuss a matter on his behalf?
也许是贸易许可证的事
A trade licence, perhaps?
比彻姆不知道我来
Beecham is not aware of this visit.
那你想要和我谈什么
What is it you wish to speak to me about?
你们去卡瑙杰和东印度公♥司♥的人见面的事吗
Your trip to meet the Company in Kannauj?
你消息如此灵通 我很佩服
I'm impressed with your knowledge.
但此事更紧急
But this is a more urgent matter.
有件货马上会运到 里面是份礼物
A shipment is due to arrive imminently, which contains a gift.
给皇后的
For the Empress.
帕克上尉 你为何要与"法国恶魔"勾结
Captain Parker, why would you conspire with a "French devil"
背叛你的朋友呢
to betray your friend?
这与你无关
That is not your concern.
如果有什么阻止了
If something were to
比彻姆拿到他的贸易许可证...
prevent Beecham from obtaining his licence...
他就只能回英格兰了
..He'd have no choice but to return to England.
你想要比彻姆离开德里
You want Beecham out of Delhi.
我想要他回英格兰
I want him in England.
比彻姆夫人 您不舒服吗
Mrs Beecham, are you unwell?
我的神经很紧张 维奥莱
My-my nerves are on edge, Violet.
你一定要帮帮我 亲爱的
You must help me, my dear.
-我去叫医生来 -不用
- I shall call for a doctor. - No, no.
我的...灵丹用完了
My... elixir is finished.
你得帮我再弄些来
I need you to get me more.
没有它我活不下去
I cannot survive without it.
我会的 夫人
I will, ma'am.
但我也希望您能为我做点事
But I should like you to do something for me.
当然 任何事都可以 亲爱的
Well, of course. Anything at all, dear.
当您带我来这时 你不知道
You did not know what John's circumstances were
约翰的情况
when you brought me here.
但我不希望自己变成一个老处♥女♥
But I want a future where I am not a spinster.
您必须再想办法
You must do more.
我在努力了
Well, I am trying.
我不敢想象自己还要和一个婴儿争宠
We could not imagine that I would be competing with a baby...
还有奥斯本小姐
and Miss Osborne.
这太不幸了 我希望自己能帮更多忙
It is most unfortunate. I wish there was more I could do.
那您就必须争取让他喜欢上我
Then you must contrive to gain me his affections,
作为回报 我会帮您找鸦♥片♥
and in return, I will procure your opium.
我会尽全力撮合你和约翰
Well, I will do everything in my power to help you and John.
还有一位更美丽的姑娘
And an even more beautiful girl.
你的...
How was your...?
钱彻尔
Chanchal!
-不要脸 在大伙儿面前 -什么情况
- Shameless! In front of everyone! - What have you got there?
我觉得他喜欢你的项链
I think he likes your necklace.
钱彻尔
Chanchal.
孩子该进屋了
The baby should go inside.
他想留在这 对不对 我的小王子
He wants to stay here. Don't you, my little prince?
钱彻尔 你去哪了 奥格斯特该吃饭了
Chanchal! Where have you been? It's August's feeding time.
我们对这个孩子都有责任 钱彻尔
We both have a duty to this baby, Chanchal-bhai.
我们是来保证他的安全健康的
We are here to make sure he is safe and well,
而不是利用他 以达成自己目的
not to use him for our own purposes.
这地方人多得跟集市似的
This place is as crowded as a bazaar.
事实上 也许在集市见面还有点隐私
In truth, a bazaar might be a more private place to meet.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 儿子
Good morning, son.
维奥莱刚才告诉我
Oh, Violet was just telling me
她父亲的航运公♥司♥正蓬勃发展
her father's shipping company is thriving.
你该向他取取生意经
You should consult him for your business.
撮合之心真不明显呢 母亲
Very subtle, Mother.
他有许多绝妙的策略
He has many clever strategies
能尽可能顺利地往返印度
to enjoy the smoothest possible voyages to and from India.
非常好 我会写信给他
Excellent. Well, I shall write to him
告诉他 他有个非常好心的女儿
and tell him what a... gracious daughter he has.
-女士们 -约翰 你准备好就可以去码头了
- Ladies. - John, ready when you are to leave for the docks.
谢谢 萨缪尔
Thank you, Samuel.
丹尼尔 今早我在花♥园♥看见你了
Daniel, I saw you this morning in the garden,
与照顾奥格斯特的女仆嬉笑
dallying with the maid who minds August.
玩弄年轻女仆的感情
It is not kind to trifle
可不是什么好事
with the affections of young servant women.
什么都逃不出您的法眼对吧 母亲
Is there nothing that escapes your gaze, Mother?
丹尼尔 这栋大宅里的主仆关系
Daniel, the relationship with servants in this house
很友好 但也正式
is kind but formal.
与他们过于亲密很无礼
It is disrespectful to become too friendly with them.
你没有资格教训我该如何处世
You are in no position to advise me on how to behave.
你该找个正经的行当 丹尼尔
You should find a suitable scheme to engage yourself in, Daniel.
-游手好闲会惹是生非 -母亲说得对
- Idle hands are the devil's workshop. - Mother is right.
我不会劳烦你 哥哥
I will not outstay my welcome, brother.
等伤一好我就走
I'm only here till my wound heals.
没看到戈帕尔
No sign of Gopal.
这么多人不容易找
It's hard to see in this crowd.
也许他还在船上
Perhaps he's still on board.
所有货都搬上来了
That's the last of the cargo.
我在找我的人 戈帕尔
I'm looking for my man, Gopal.
等等
Just a moment.
-叫什么 -戈帕尔
- What name? - Gopal.
戈帕尔不在我的名单上 先生
Gopal is not on my list, sir.
他要送包裹给我 请再查看一下
Well, he was delivering a package for me. Please check again.
海上风浪多 老爷 也许他在下艘船上
Well, too many storms, sahib. Maybe next boat.
下艘船什么时候到港
When is the next boat?
我们去检查下那些箱子
Let's go and check those boxes.
戈帕尔写信说他会在这艘船上
Gopal wrote to tell me that he would be on that boat.
我觉得不对劲
Something's wrong.
非常感谢你带我来集市 巴达尔
Thank you so much for taking me to the bazaar, Baadal.
我知道去哪给奥格斯特买♥♥最好的礼服
I know the best merchant for August's ceremonial dress.
你好[印地语]
巴达尔 好久不见
Ah, Baadal-bhai. It's been a long time.
你和英国老爷相处得太舒服了
Are you so comfortable with your English master,
都忘记我们这些平民了吗
you forget us humble people, eh?
不是这样的 兄弟
It is not like that, brother.
我一直很忙 但我过得很好
I have been busy, but life is good.
你在这座城市里很有名 巴达尔
You are famous in this city, Baadal.
-给我看看你最好的布料 -好的
- Show me your finest fabric. - Yeah.
这一块
This one.
还有那一块
And that.
巴达尔 钱德里卡夫人会告诉家里的裁缝
Baadal, Chandrika Bhaisa will tell the tailor at home
怎么使用这些布料
how to make this up.
但是首饭礼是很重要的仪式
But the rice-tasting is such an important ceremony,
你应该为奥格斯特选一件头饰
you should choose the headwear for August.
好的 给我看看那一块布吧
OK. Maybe show me that one.
这一块很漂亮 还有没有像...
It's beautiful. Any more like...
像那一块的 也给我看看
That. That also.
你逃出来了
You escaped.
还算不上
Not quite.
来吧
Come.
终于没有别人了
Alone at last.
你的家人会怎么说
Whatever would your family say?
这是我自己的人生 我想好好享受
It is my life, and I want to make the most of it.
那是沙罗德琴的美妙韵律
That is the beautiful sound of the sarod.
在我之前生活的地方
I learned to love it when I...
我爱上了这种乐器
..Where I lived before.
如果你喜欢 我可以去学 以后弹给你听
If you love it... I'll learn to play it for you.
钱彻尔
Chanchal?
钱彻尔
Chanchal-bhai?
上尉 有人能在这艘船早上靠岸之前
Captain, can anybody have boarded this ship
先行登上它吗
before it docked in the morning?
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表