剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
艺术品进行贸易买♥♥卖♥♥
that may come to his lawful attention.
于今日由他御手签字并辅以他的印记和印♥章♥
By his great hand, his mark and seal affixed this day.
陛下 您给予了我信任 我倍感荣幸
Your Royal Highness, you honour me with your trust.
这和信任没有任何关系 我的英国朋友
Trust has nothing to do with it, my English friend.
皇后很喜欢她的礼物 我就履行我的承诺
The Empress loves her gift, and I honour my word.
-陛下... -将军 别说了
- Your Royal Highness... - General, please.
维杰·辛格 把约翰·比彻姆的执照给他
Vijay Singh, give John Beecham his license.
好好使用吧 比彻姆中尉
Use it well, Lieutenant Beecham.
陛下...
Your Royal Highness...
我一定会的
I shall.
恭喜你 约翰...
Congratulations, John...
为了比彻姆家族和朋友们干杯
To the Beechams and friends
愿我们都能在德里健康长寿 繁荣发展
may we all live long in Delhi and flourish,
好让我们的后代尽享欢乐和荣华
so that our children know nothing but joy and prosperity.
-为比彻姆家族干杯 -干杯
- The Beechams. - The Beechams.
为什么闷闷不乐啊 哥哥
Why so downcast, brother?
我发现奥斯本小姐在仪式进行中就走了
I noticed that Miss Osborne left midway through the ceremony.
我相信是有恰当的理由的
I'm sure there's an innocent explanation.
她可能和我一样被热得不行了
Perhaps, like me, she was wilting in the heat.
我还以为在皇宫里头
You'd think in an Emperor's Palace
他们应该有什么措施
they would've devised a system
能让客人们稍微舒服一点呢
to make their guests more comfortable.
母亲 皇宫那么富丽堂皇
Mother, amidst all the splendour of the palace,
您就非说这一点吗
is that all you can say?
我觉得皇宫很华美
I found the place to be exquisite
莫卧儿风格的完美体现 比彻姆先生
and a perfect example of Mughal design, Mr Beecham.
今早觐见皇帝的经历
This morning with the Emperor was an experience
我将终生难忘
I shall never forget.
你这么说我很高兴
I am very glad to hear it.
我先失陪了
If you'll excuse me,
我得去探望奥斯本小姐
I do have to inquire on Miss Osborne's health.
比彻姆老爷 抱歉 您有位访客
Mr Beecham-saheb. Forgive me, but you have a visitor.
-现在吗 -对
- Now? - Yes.
他叫伊施普里特·维克
His name is Mr Ishpreet Virk.
他在门廊等着呢
He's waiting on the veranda.
他说要和您谈谈税务的事
He says he has some tax business to discuss.
好吧 巴达尔
Very well, Baadal.
先生
Sir.
殿下
Your Highness.
-这可太意外了 -没人知道我过来
- This is most unexpected. - Nobody knows I'm here.
-这很有必要 -有什么我可以效劳的
- It was necessary. - How may I be of service?
我想让你的贸易许可马上派上用场
I would like to put your trading licence to immediate good use.
这是什么
What is this?
是一颗沙·阿♥拉♥姆的皇家珠宝
It is one of Shah Alam's royal jewels.
这是阿格拉之星啊
This is the Star of Agra.
我想让你帮我们卖♥♥掉
I would like you to sell it for us.
当然 你收你正常的佣金
Taking your standard commission, of course.
卖♥♥掉
Sell it?
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥有一个条件
The sale... will have one condition.
宝石必须离开印度
That the stone be removed from India.
如果皇室沦落到
Were word to spread that the royal family
要变卖♥♥珠宝的消息传出去
has been reduced to selling its jewels,
我们的权力和尊严...
our power and prestige...
将荡然无存
would be gone.
这宝石应该在您的家族有...
This must have been in your family for...
250年了
250 years.
殿下...
Your Highness...
背着皇帝做此事 我良心不安啊
it tears my conscience, to go behind the Emperor's back.
我何尝不是一样
And at mine.
但我必须把对国家的爱置于对皇帝的爱之前
But I must put my love of country before my love of king.
如果德里现在是你的家了 比彻姆先生...
If Delhi is your home now, Mr Beecham...
你也必须这样做
..then so must you.
你父亲从前是在哪里经商
So where did your father trade?
我父亲是出身北方的
Well, my father was originally from the North.
-后来才搬去伦敦吗 -没错
- Before moving to London. - Indeed.
很好
Excellent.
伍德豪斯小姐 打断一下 萨缪尔
Miss Woodhouse. Excuse me, Samuel.
-说句话 -约翰
- A word. - John.
-抱歉失陪了 -请便
- Will you excuse me? - Of course.
我的天 你是从哪里弄到的
Where in heaven's name did you acquire that?
从国库里
From the royal treasury.
阿克巴王子叫我卖♥♥掉它
Prince Akbar has asked me to sell it.
这是个千载难逢的机会
This is an incredible opportunity.
光是佣金就能让你全家一整代吃喝不愁
The commission will assure your family's security for a generation.
是的
It will.
老天 约翰 那你为什么还踌躇不定
Then in God's name, John, why aren't you dancing around this room?
因为我不想背叛皇帝
Because I have no desire to betray the Emperor.
你怎么会背叛他呢
How would you betray him?
皇帝不知道他儿子叫我卖♥♥掉这个
The Emperor does not know that his son has asked me to sell it.
王子需要集资来增强皇帝的军队
The Prince needs to raise finances to bolster the Emperor's army.
他受够了别人总视他父亲为傀儡
He has had enough of people seeing his father as a puppet.
他想与公♥司♥对抗
He wants to stand up against the Company.
那很不错
Well, good on him.
你可以从中获得丰利
You will make a huge profit
并知道自己尽力帮助了皇帝保卫他的国家
and know you did all you could to help the Emperor defend his kingdom.
你说的都对
Everything you say is true.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
王子给你下了令
The Prince has given you an order.
无论其中涉及了何种宫廷阴谋
Whatever palace intrigue there may be,
都与你无关 也无需你操心
it is neither your problem nor your business.
但这无法保全我 萨缪尔
But that does not absolve me, Samuel...
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
我们在商量重要的事 不能告诉你
We're discussing an important matter. It's not for your ears.
没关系 萨缪尔
It is all right, Samuel.
这既是家事 也是公事
This is as much a family matter as it is a business decision.
你们在说什么
To what are you referring?
阿克巴王子要求我替他卖♥♥了这颗皇家珠宝
Prince Akbar has asked for me to sell this royal diamond...
却没有经过他父亲的同意
without his father's consent.
这不是颗珍贵的珠宝
This is not a precious jewel,
而是件煽风点火的武器
this is an incendiary weapon.
没有皇帝的同意卖♥♥掉皇家物品
Royal property being sold without the Emperor's consent?
无异于偷窃
Stolen goods...
他为什么要卖♥♥ 这钱用来干什么
Why does he want you to sell it? What are the funds for?
集结他自己的军队 抵抗公♥司♥
To raise his own army, to challenge the Company
万一公♥司♥决定试图夺走德里的话
if they do decide to try and take Delhi from him.
公♥司♥会为德里发动战争
The Company will wage war for Delhi.
这也是你不该回到那里的众多原因之一
Which is one of the many reasons you should not return to them.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
请把商讨决策的事留给大人
Kindly leave the thinking to the adults...
如果有任何人鲁莽言语
Should anyone be indiscreet...
如果让皇帝发现了这事
Should the Emperor somehow find out...
天知道会发生什么
Heaven knows what could happen.
那你让约翰怎么办
And what would you have John do?
告诉皇帝他的儿子背叛了他吗
Tell the Emperor his son has betrayed him?
你觉得这样你哥哥会有好下场吗
Do you imagine that ending well for your brother?
约翰 你必须拒绝
John, you must refuse.
把钻石运出这个宅子
Get the diamond out of this house,
并尽快送回王子手上
and back to the Prince as quickly as possible.
那到时王子该怎么办
At which point the Prince will do what?
另找他人替他集资
Find someone else to do his fencing.
那王子就知道约翰选择与他对着干
The Prince will know that John has sided against him.
最好的情形是他丢了贸易许可
At best, he'll lose his trading licence.
最坏的结果是他因此丧命
At worst, he'll be killed where he stands.
-你为什么如此坚决 -拜托 丹尼尔
- Why are you so adamant? - Please, Daniel!
此事你力所不及 约翰
You are out of your depth regarding this matter. John.
约翰 我们没时间犹豫了
John, we've no time for indecision.
我去和潜在买♥♥家安排会面
I'll set up meetings with prospective buyers.
去勒克瑙
Ride to Lucknow.
只与那些你知道能保密的商人见面
Meet only with merchants you know can keep their counsel.
出♥售♥该宝石必须极其谨慎
This must be sold with the utmost discretion.
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表