剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表
比彻姆大宅
第一季 第六集 [季终]
前情提要
-打我♥干♥什么 -你要当父亲了
- What in God's name was that for? - You are to be a father.
她一整天都在抱怨肚子很疼
She was complaining of pain in her stomach all day.
告诉我她在哪儿 我好带她回来
You must tell me where she is so I can bring her back.
她必须养好身体
She must get well.
王子殿下
Your Highness.
我想让你帮我们卖♥♥掉
I would, like you to sell it for us.
这宝石应该在您的家族有250年了
This must've been in your family... 250 years.
比彻姆中尉是一个窃贼和叛徒
Lieutenant Beecham is a thief and a traitor!
我必须知道他是如何得到阿格拉之星的
I must know how he acquired the Star Of Agra.
让一个英国人送命总比你送命好
It is better to shed an Englishman's blood than your own.
等他招出我要的信息 他就是你的了
When I have the information I need, he's all yours.
我必须要提醒你小心萨缪尔
I must warn you about Samuel.
-这是什么 -债务
- What is it? - Debts.
以及约翰过去在东印度公♥司♥的记录
And notes on John's past with the East India Company.
母后 我觉得我们这是大错特错
'Mother I think we are making a grave mistake.
我们让他卖♥♥掉钻石
'We asked him to sell the diamond
好用得来的钱资助军队 抗击英国人
to fund our army against the British.'
但比彻姆应该被视为我们最伟的盟友
But Beecham should be seen as our greatest ally.
他本可以向我父亲揭穿我 但他没有
He could've exposed me to father but he has not.
因为他知道我是出于正义
Because he knows my cause is just.
一个英国人将印度的未来
Is it possible that an Englishman
看得比自己的未来还重 这可能吗
could value India's future above his own?
约翰·比彻姆就是这样 他不该被惩罚
John Beecham does. He does not deserve to be punished.
有时 为了保护王 必须牺牲卒子
Sometimes, a pawn has to be sacrificed to protect a king.
你必须让我和父王谈谈
You must agree to let me speak to father,
无论后果如何
whatever the consequences.
等你父王发现你背叛他
When your father finds out you've betrayed him,
你会被放逐的
you will be banished.
作为皇后和你母亲 我不准你这么做
As the Empress and your mother, I forbid it.
我必须进宫和皇后谈谈
'I must go to the Palace and speak with the Empress.'
帕克上尉呢
What of Captain Parker?
你知道他今早在哪儿吗
Have you any idea of his whereabouts this morning?
大宅里没有他的踪影
There's been no sign of him in the house.
但那些信说明他现在不顾一切
But those letters reveal a desperate man,
为达目的不择手段
who'd stop at nothing to achieve his goal.
情况允许的话 皇后会服理的
God willing, the Empress will listen to reason.
她肯定无法眼看着一个清白之人遭受如此对待
Surely she cannot stand to see an innocent man treated this way.
祝你好运 奥斯本小姐
Good luck, Miss Osbourne.
她是约翰最后的希望
She is indeed John's last hope
揭穿阿克巴王子才是真正的叛徒
to expose Prince Akbar as the real traitor.
查洛 走
Chalo. Walk on.
我必须跟您谈谈您的囚犯 约翰·比彻姆
'I must speak to you about your prisoner, John Beecham.'
为什么人人都在念叨比彻姆中尉
Why is Lieutenant Beecham the name on everyone's lips?
因为他是好人
Because he is a good man.
因为他有个尚在襁褓的儿子
Because he has a baby son.
但最重要的是 因为他是清白的
But mostly, because he is innocent.
证据可不是这么说
That's not what the evidence suggests.
我知道 但我觉得有一个解释更接近事实
I realise that, but there may be an explanation closer to home
能为他昭雪
that I believe would exonerate him.
他们说他要卖♥♥掉那颗钻石
They say he was planning to sell the diamond
为东印度公♥司♥筹钱
to raise money for the Company.
那是不可能的
That is impossible.
他对东印度公♥司♥的怨恨人尽皆知
His hatred for the Company is well known.
你非常关心他
You care for him deeply?
我尊重他
I respect him.
他诚实而且守道义
He is honest and moral.
而且你爱上他了
And you are in love with him.
对
Yes.
你可以接受
You have no difficulty accepting
他有个孩子是其他女人所生
that he has a child by another woman?
所有孩子都是上帝的礼物 不是吗
All children are gifts from God, are they not?
当然
Certainly.
那为什么来找我
So why come to me?
因为您有影响力
Because you have influence.
我认为约翰·比彻姆将来对您有用
And I think that John Beecham will be useful to you here.
他是一个高尚的人
He is a man of great character.
他会为了他的儿子和家庭献出生命
He would give his life for his son, for his family...
为他觉得值得奋斗的事业献出生命
...For a cause he believes is worth fighting for.
您也是母亲 肯定能明白
Surely as a mother you can understand that?
约翰是清白的
John is innocent.
他不该因为保护其他人被绞死
He does not deserve to be hanged for protecting another.
谢谢 陛下
Thank you, Your Highness.
传召阿克巴王子
Summon Prince Akbar.
你准备好开口了吗
Are you ready to talk?
我一直在想 将军
I've been thinking, General.
你怎么知道钻石在我手里的
How did you know I had the diamond?
怎么知道它的准确位置
Or where it was, exactly?
怎么知道自动装置的运送细节
Or the details of the delivery of the automaton?
我不知道英国的程序是怎样的 中尉
I am not aware what is considered protocol in England, Lieutenant.
但在法国 囚犯不会审问狱卒
But in France, the prisoner rarely interrogates the jailor.
我准许一个人来探望你
I have permitted you a visitor.
-奥斯本小姐吗 -可惜不是
- Miss Osborne? - Sadly, not.
她没来过
There has been no sign of her.
带探视的人进来
Bring in the visitor.
-帕克上尉 -你的脸恢复得怎么样了
- Captain Parker. - How is your face recovering?
真正的勇者不会那样袭击别人
A braver man would not strike another in such a way.
你什么时候想公平较量 我随时奉陪
Anytime you'd like a fair fight, I'd enjoy it.
给你五分钟时间
You have five minutes with the prisoner.
家里人都还好吗
How is everyone in home?
他们昼夜不停地为你吟诵祈祷 约翰
They are chanting blessings for you round the clock, John.
我们一定会竭尽全力的
We will leave no avenue unexplored.
谢谢 萨缪尔
Thank you, Samuel.
我相信...
I believe...
我可以和卡斯蒂昂交涉 把你放了
..I may be able to negotiate your release with Castillon.
跟那种人是做不成交易的
You can never make a deal with that man.
可能有个办法 但恐怕你不会喜欢
There could be one way, but it will not be to your liking.
我有信心可以说服卡斯蒂昂将你移交给我
I believe I can convince Castillon to release you to my custody,
我把你带回英格兰...
to take you to England...
但你要签保证书 保证你永远不再回印度
...With a signed promise that you will never return to India.
你必须要意识到情况的严重性
You must accept the seriousness of your situation.
除非你跟我走 否则卡斯蒂昂不可能放了你
Unless you come with me, Castillon will never release you.
你会死在这牢房♥里的
You'll die in this prison.
萨缪尔 我在英格兰没有任何牵绊了
Samuel, there is nothing for me in England.
有啊 约翰
But there is, John.
有机会去伸张正义
There is a chance to see justice done.
希奇孟加拉周报
反对党议员收集了新的证据
Opposition MPs have gathered new evidence.
这次他们志在必得
This time, they are confident of success.
他们就算把黑斯廷斯送上法庭去审一百次
They could put Hastings on trial a hundred times
也没什么用
and it wouldn't matter a whit,
因为政♥府♥和东印度公♥司♥一样腐♥败♥
because the government is just as corrupt as the Company.
算了吧 政♥府♥实际上和公♥司♥是一回事
Hang it, man, the government practically is the Company.
英国在印度的行事方针会有所改变
Change will come to the way England conducts itself in India,
但前提是你去作证
but only if you testify.
向法庭陈述公♥司♥的暴行
Tell the Court of the Company's atrocities.
这会给公♥司♥盖棺定论
That will seal the Company's fate.
我们提供证据会得到丰厚的奖金
They will pay us handsomely to give evidence.
约翰...
John...
这是恢复我名誉的机会
This is my chance to restore my reputation,
我的名声
my name.
也是你让东印度公♥司♥得到应有惩罚的机会
And your chance to see justice done to the East India Company.
你知道这样做是对的
You know it's the right thing to do.
你先去和卡斯蒂昂谈判
Try to make your deal with Castillon.
如果他同意
If he agrees...
我再告诉你我的决定
I will give you my answer.
会有好结果的 约翰
This will end well, John.
我们都会挣大钱的
And there will be a fortune for us both.
守卫 带我去见卡斯蒂昂将军
Guard, take me to General Castillon.
我们在为约翰老爷祈祷
剧集 | 比彻姆大宅(2019) | 导航列表