剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
索尔! 我一直想要的就是和你一起
Not just weekend liberties or a two weeks' leave a year.
不只是周末时间或者是两星期的年假
I mean full-time.
我说的是全部时间
You and me, together in a house, in a tent,
你和我 一起住在屋子里 或者帐篷…
homeless and on the street.
就算在街头无家可归
Just be together.
能在一起就行
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
Excuse me.
不好意思
Ah!
啊!
Oh! Don't drop me!
别撒我身上!
To us!
为我们干杯!
BOTH: Mmm!
嗯
Yeah!
耶!
There are so many.
它们可真多
Wait, I wanna...
等等 我要...
See more detail.
看清楚点
It's
真是...
a very beautiful world.
一个非常美丽的世界
Does it have a name?
它有名字吗?
Earth.
地球
It's not Earth.
这不是地球
Earth is a dream.
地球是个梦想
One we've been chasing for a long time.
这个梦想我们追逐了好长的时间
We've earned it. This is Earth.
我们应得的 这就是地球
Okay then.
那好吧
Earth.
地球
It's fine.
真好
I'm having trouble breathing.
我...我呼吸有点困难
Would you like to get a better look at them?
想不想过去好好看看它们?
Yes, I'd love it.
嗯 我很...很想
What... What do you mean?
我想的.什么意思?
Watch. What? Why?
等着 什么?干嘛?
What are you doing?
你想做什么?
Watch me.
看我的
What are you doing? Put your arm around me.
你想做什么? 手抱紧我
Can you?
好吗?
Dad?
爸?
I don't have much time, Son.
我得抓紧时间了 儿子
I understand.
我明白
What do you hear, Starbuck?
你听到了什么 星芭?
Nothing but the rain.
只听到雨声
Grab your gun and bring in the cat.
带上你的枪 把猫带回来
You should go.
你该走了
You know, my very earliest memory of my father
知道么 我对我父亲最早的记忆就是
was him flying away on a big plane
他乘飞船飞走了
and wondering when he was coming back.
而我就在想他什么时候会回来
He's not coming back this time.
这次他不会回来了
No, he's not.
是的 他不会了
Neither am I.
我也不会了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
I just know that I am done here.
我只知道我的事已经做完
I've completed my journey,
我完成了我的旅程
and it feels good.
现在感觉也挺好
You and I,
你和我...
right here,
就这里
right now.
就现在
On the table?
在桌子上?
I dare you.
谅你不敢
I double-dog dare you.
我打赌你不敢
Double-dog dare?
打赌我不敢?
I double-dog dare you.
喔...我打赌
Hmm.
嗯
All right.
好吧
Oops!
哦哟
Something's broken.
有东西摔坏了
I guess I better get going.
我想我最好 呃 该走了
Yeah.
嗯...是的
It was nice to meet you,
很高兴见到你...
Lee Adama.
李·阿达玛
Likewise, Kara Thrace.
我也是 卡拉·瑟瑞丝
So what about you?
那么你呢?
What are you gonna do?
你打算做什么?
Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Lee.
今天是你新生活的第一天 李
Well,
嗯
I always thought when this was all done I would
我一直都想着 这一切都结束后 我就会
kick back,
放手不管
relax,
放松放松
spend the rest of my days doing
像个普通人一样
the absolute minimum humanly possible.
来打发自己剩下的日子
And now that you're here?
那现在你已经来到这儿了?
I want to explore!
我想去探险!
I wanna climb the mountains.
我想要爬上高山
I wanna cross the oceans. I wanna...
我想要越过大洋 我想要…
Gods, I can't believe I'm saying this.
天啊 真不敢相信我会这样说
It sounds so exhausting. I must be crazy...
这些听起去都挺累人的 我肯定是疯...
Goodbye, Kara.
再见 卡拉
You won't be forgotten.
你不会被遗忘的
SEAN: Laura? You okay?
劳拉 你还好吗?
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Sean, it's been a lovely evening.
肖恩 今晚是个愉快的夜晚
Really lovely.
真的很开心
But what?
不过什么?
But I'm afraid we won't be doing this again.
不过我想我们不能再次这样了
Did I... No.
是不是我... 不
No, no, not you. No, you're wonderful.
不 不 不是你 你很好
Come on, then... No.
那就再... 不
You can show yourself out.
你请自己出去吧
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Wow.
哇
Okay.
好吧
Hello, this is Laura Roslin.
你好 我是劳拉·罗丝琳
I'd like you to give a message to Mayor Adar.
我想留个讯息给埃达市长
Tell him that I will
告诉他 我会...
be joining his campaign.
加入他的总统竞选阵营
Thank you.
谢谢
All the way to the end.
自始至终直到最后
No matter what.
不管怎样
All the way to the end.
自始至终直到最后
So much
这么多的…
life.
生命
It's a rich continent.
真是个富饶的大♥陆♥
More wildlife than all the 12 Colonies put together.
比十二个殖民地的野生动植物加起来都要多
Just looking for a quiet little place for that cabin.
找个安静点的地方来建那幢小木屋
Maybe a garden.
或者花♥园♥
I don't have much of a green thumb,
我没什么园艺才能
so I hope that you do...
所以希望最好你懂些
Right there.
就在那儿
I'm gonna build it right there, Laura.
我打算在那里建房♥子 劳拉
HELO: Lot of game on this planet.
这个星球上有好多猎物
I'm a pretty good hunter, you know?
我是个很不错的猎人 你知道吗?
ATHENA: Yeah, right.
是 没错
What are you laughing at? What?
你在笑什么呢? 怎么了?
That buck on Caprica.
卡布里卡上的那个兔子
Okay, come on, now. That's not fair.
哦 好了 快别这样 这样说不公平
Hey, don't you listen to Mommy. Daddy is a great hunter.
嘿 别听你妈妈说的 你老爸我可是个很厉害的猎人
No, Mommy's gonna teach you how to hunt.
不 让妈妈来教你怎么打猎
No, no, no, no. Real hunting.
不 不 不 不 真正的打猎
No. Yeah.
不 对
And I'm gonna teach you how to build a house and how to plant crops.
我还要教你怎么建房♥子 怎么去种庄稼
Okay, maybe Mommy will teach you that,
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表