剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
This has been happening all over the ship.
这发生在船上的每一个角落
Power surges, temperature fluctuations.
电力波动 温度变化
And now you're telling me it's been him all along?
现在你告诉我这一直是他在捣鬼?
We had no idea he had this ability.
我们不知道他有这个能力
How's he hooking into the ship?
他是怎么连入这船的?
I thought all our systems were firewalled.
我以为我们所有的系统都被屏蔽了
Well, they are, which is why he hasn't accessed your computers.
是的 是被屏蔽了 这就是为什么他无法进入你们的电脑中
But the organic resins we've been injecting into your superstructure
但是我们注入你们表层结构的有机树脂
contain inductive elements, not unlike nerve fibers.
含有电磁感应元素 跟神经纤维差不多
So he must've linked to those, and then through them,
他肯定是和那些连接在了一起 通过它们
the electrical circuitry embedded in Galactica's bulkheads.
连接到卡拉狄加的嵌入隔墙里的电路
What about our FTLs, now that we've upgraded with your tech?
那我们的超光速引擎呢? 现在我们用你们的技术作了升级
Are they vulnerable?
它会不会也可能遭受攻击?
Theoretically. So theoretically,
理论上说… 所以 理论上说
he could jump this ship if he wanted to, just like yours did.
只要他愿意的话他就可以让飞船跳跃 就像你们的那样
End of line. Begin reintegration of right hemisphere...
行终止 一体化开始...
Great. That's all we need. Take him offline.
棒极了 有得好看了 把他关了
Do it!
关掉
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza.
篮子上有个洞 亲爱的莉莎 亲爱的莉莎
There's a hole in the bucket.
篮子上有个洞
A long view returns patterns and repetitions.
长远的观点回归模式和循环
All has happened before and all will happen again.
所有的一切都曾发生过 并且将再次发生...
That's a blessed relief.
终于解脱了
ADAMA: "And so I walked, like the beat cop I used to be.
于是我走开了 就像我曾今当过的巡逻警♥察♥一样
"When you walk, you see things in different ways.
当你走动的时候 你用多种不同的方式看事物
"A street, faces, it all becomes a map for you.
一条街道 不同的面孔 都成为你的印象
"A map that's always changing.
一直变化的印象
"But when something's wrong, something's out of place, you notice.
但是当有东西不对劲时 你会注意到
"A cop's eyes always notice,
一个警♥察♥的眼睛总是会注意到
"and those eyes were one thing they couldn't take away from me. "
而且这双眼睛就是他们不能从我身上夺走的东西之一
What?
怎么了?
You look spiffy.
你很美
Going to the funeral.
要去葬礼了
For the crew that we lost in the accident.
为了在此次事故中丧身的人们
Open to page 61.
翻到61页
Don't worry.
别担心
Cottle won't mind. It's medicinal.
科特尔不会介意的 这是药用的
I can't believe you saved this.
不敢相信你还留着这个
Do you remember that day?
你还记得那一天吗?
Yes. New Caprica.
是的 新卡布里卡
Baltar's groundbreaking. We talked and talked.
波塔尔的奠基仪式上 我们聊了又聊
About a lot of things.
说了很多事情
Guess what I'm thinking about right now.
猜猜我现在在想什么?
Give me a hint.
给我点暗示
Mountains.
群山
A stream running into a little lake.
溪流汇入一个小湖
Water so clear, it's like looking through glass.
水清得就像玻璃一般
Your cabin.
你的小木屋
The one you wanted to build.
你过去想要建的那个
The one I never did build.
我一直没建成的那个
It's amazing how much I still think about it.
我还这么念着它 真是太不可思议了
You know, sometimes I wonder
你知道 有时候我会想
what home is.
家是什么
Is it an actual place,
是一个确定的地方呢
or is it an absence we carry inside of us?
还是我们内心渴望而缺乏的东西
Some kind of longing for something, some kind of connection?
某种对某些事情的憧憬 某种联♥系♥
You know, I spent my whole life on Caprica.
你知道 我一辈子都生活在卡布里卡
I was born in one house, and then I moved to another.
我在一所房♥子里出生 然后我搬到另外一所
Then I moved into a dorm room in college
然后是学校的集体宿舍
and then there was a series of apartments.
然后是一系列的公♥寓♥
Mostly alone.
基本都独自一人
I was always looking for something a little bigger
我一直都在渴望一点宽阔的
or the perfect couch.
美好的港湾
And then,
然后…
this.
这儿
And then, now
而现在...
I don't think I've ever felt truly at home
我不认为我曾今真正有过在家的感觉
until these last few months here with you.
直到最近这几个月在这儿和你在一起
I know you love this ship.
我明白你深爱这艘船
You probably love her more than you love me.
你爱她很可能更甚于爱我
No.
不
Yes.
是
And you'll miss her
而你将失去她
the way you will miss me.
就像失去我一样
No.
不
I won't have to.
我不允许
Bill, if you don't get us off this ship,
比尔 如果你不让我们撤离这艘船
you may lose both of us at the same time.
你可能同时失去我们俩
Won't you give us a chance?
你何不给我们个机会呢?
All right, let's get back to where our intrepid...
好吧 我们回到那个无畏的…
What is he?
他是谁
A detective.
一个探子
When I woke up I thought I was back on Caprica.
当我醒来时我想我回到了卡布里卡
And I swear to Gods, it took me about a week to remember my name.
我向上帝起誓 我花了一星期想起了我的名字
Harbinger.
先知
Why would you... That...
为什么你会… 那
That's a stupid frakkin' word.
那是个愚蠢透顶的词
I mean, what's that mean anyway?
那到底有什么意义呢
It's like an omen.
像是预兆啊
Portent.
征兆啊
All right. So, I know, like, you know,
好吧 你我都知道
rain down death and destruction and doom on everyone.
暴雨倾泻 给所有人带来死亡 灾难 毁灭
You know, that's supposed to be my so-called destiny.
你知道 那就像是我所说的命运
I pretty much figured the whole Earth thing covered that.
我很好地把地球上的事概括出来了
'Course, could also mean you're, like...
或许也能意味着你是 像是…
A herald.
一个使者
That's like an angel, right?
像是个天使 对吗?
Don't know. Maybe.
不知道 也许吧
Okay, so I'm like death's frat buddy, whatever.
好吧 所以我就像是死亡的老伙计之类
You know, I don't care.
你知道 我不在乎
Except that you hoped finding...
除了你希望能找到…
Felt like things we're opening up, like...
感觉像是我们展现的东西 像是…
Like I was meant to do something else, you know, not just this
像是我要去做些其他的 你知道 不是这样
screwed up...
一团糟…
Enough.
够了
Shut the frak up already.
闭上鸟嘴
What?
什么?
I'm sorry. Sam's in some Cylon coma.
抱歉 山姆还昏迷不醒
But listen to yourself.
看看你自己
You're sitting here guzzling booze and bitching and moaning.
你坐在这里喝的醉醺醺 像是条呻♥吟♥的母狗
Only none of it matters.
如此什么都不关心
'Cause you're here. My daughter isn't.
你还在这里 我女儿不在了
She was the one pure thing to come out of this whole miserable mess.
她是这乱糟糟的玩意儿中唯一纯洁的东西
And now she's gone.
现在她不在了
And I can't do a damn thing about it.
我可什么也他妈做不了
So, sorry if I don't feel like sharing your pain right now, Captain.
所以 如果我没能分享你的痛苦 很抱歉 上尉
Get off the piano, that's a... Get off the piano!
别碰那钢琴 那是… 离开那钢琴
MAN: All right. Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Get off the piano.
离开那钢琴
I...
我…
Broke a glass.
打碎了杯子
Cavil moved the colony.
卡维尔移走了殖民地
When?
什么时候?
Judging from the residual energy readings, about five months ago.
通过判断剩余能量的读数 大概五个月前
Just before the civil war.
正好在内战之前
And you have no idea where he moved it to?
而你一点都不知道 他把它移哪儿去了?
No.
不知道
Now, excuse me.
失陪
Anything you imagine in here can be as real as you want it to be.
任何你在这儿想象的东西都如你所愿的那样真实
Do you want to see a special room?
你想看一间特殊的房♥间吗?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表