剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
ATHENA: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情提要
I don't know what to make of you and me.
我不明白是什么造就了你我
I'm having trouble accepting this.
我难以接受这件事
We have to push forward,
我们应该向前推进
keep the Fleet together, find Earth.
聚拢舰队 找到地球
3,600 years ago,
三千六百年前
Pythia wrote about the exile and the rebirth of the human race.
皮提亚曾经写过人类的流放以及之后的重生
And the Lords anointed a leader
众神将赐予那位领袖以光荣
to guide the caravan of the heavens to their new homeland.
因他指引天国中的旅人们到达了他们新的家园
I came back with D'Anna
我跟狄安娜回来
to be with my people.
和我的人♥民♥在一起
Because you're one of the Five.
因为你是五人之一
You're one of the Final Five.
你是最后五人之一
Turns out there's another kind of Cylon we didn't know about,
他们制♥造♥出了另一种赛昂人 我们对此一无所知
and I'm one of them.
而我是其中之一
Corporal! Get it out of my sight!
下士! 把这个东西从我眼前带走!
Put your hands on your heads and face the Viper.
把你们手都放在头上 面向蝮蛇机
Do it now!
立刻照做!
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么?
They're Cylons.
他们是赛昂人
There's something different about this Viper, something's changed.
这架蝮蛇机中有些蹊跷 有些东西被改动了
You gotta find it.
你要找出来
APOLLO: Well, it's a Colonial emergency locator signal.
那是殖民地应急定位信♥号♥♥
So you're all in agreement this is the way to Earth?
所以你们都同意这是通向地球的道路?
It's a stretch, but it's the best explanation we've got.
有待见证 但是这是我们能找到的最好的解释
So the question is, where do we go from here?
那么问题就只有我们从这里怎样前往了?
We go to Earth together.
我们一起去地球
Earth.
地球
HELO: Admiral.
上将
Our scouts say it's the same all over the planet.
我们的侦察机报告说这星球上到处都一样
No answers to our hails. No signs of human life.
没有人回应我们的呼叫 没有人类生存的迹象
It's the same report we got from ours.
我们报上来的结果也是一样
This signal's pretty weak.
这个信♥号♥♥非常微弱
The emergency locator battery must be running low on juice.
应急定位仪的电池肯定在低耗电状态下运行
It was probably on for a long time.
它可能已经工作了很长时间
Low-level radiation.
低水平的辐射
Definitely in the water and the food chain.
显然存在于水体和食物链中
Better put word out not to eat or drink anything down here.
放话出去不要吃喝这里的任何东西
HELO: Baltar just confirmed it.
波塔尔刚刚确认过了
The planet was nuked about 2,000 years ago.
这星球在二千年前遭到过核打击
Squares with what our teams have been finding all over the planet.
这和我方在这整个星球的发现是一致的
ROSLIN: It's perfect.
妙极了
We traded one nuked civilization for another.
我们抛弃一个遭受核打击的文明 换来另一个
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里
DUALLA: Just don't give up. Just don't give up.
别就这么放弃 千万别放弃
Just don't fall apart. Just don't... It's okay.
不要崩溃 千万...没...没事的
Easy, Dee. Take it easy.
放松点 小杜 放松
Get me out of here.
让我从这离开
WOMAN: Madam President!
总统女士!
MAN: Please, we need to know.
拜托 我们得知道
APOLLO: The president will be making a statement in due course!
总统将在适当的时候发表声明
You will find out everything in good time!
在适当的时机你们会知道一切情况 适当的时候!
It's Colonial.
这是殖民地的
It's standard on all aircraft.
这是飞行器上的标准部件
Part of our inertial nav system.
是我们的惯性导航系统的一部分
757-NC
757-NC
Kara, what is it? What does it mean?
卡拉 出什么事了? 这是什么意思?
The number on my ship is 8757-NC.
我的战机编号♥是8757-NC
ATHENA: I'm gonna get her! I'm gonna get her!
我要抱她! 我来抱她!
Hello.
你们好
No, stop!
不 停下!
(GIGGLES) I'm gonna go under the table!
我要钻到桌子下去
ATHENA: Raptors down!
猛禽着陆!
HELO: Appreciate it, Dee.
万分感激 小杜
Oh, you kidding?
噢 别开玩笑了
I look forward to this. I look forward to this.
哈! 我很期待这个 我期待这个
ATHENA: We'll be back soon, okay? Thanks, Dee.
我们很快就回来 好吗?谢谢 小杜
Bye, baby! Bye.
再见 宝贝! 再见
You have no idea what's happened, do you, huh?
你根本不知道发生了什么 不是吗? 啊?
Today is just another day.
今天只是平凡的一天
Hey, over here!
喂 看这里!
What is it?
这是什么?
What?
我不知道
We found a couple of these scattered among the bones
我们发现一些这些东西环绕在骨骼周围
in sites around the planet.
遍布全球 都有发现
ADAMA: Centurions.
赛昂武士
BOOMER: Similar, but they're not one of ours.
类似 但他们不属于我们
We've never seen this design.
我们从来没有见过这种设计
So the Thirteenth Tribe settled here and created their own Cylons.
那么第十三个部落定居在此 创造了他们自己的赛昂人
And then the machines rose up and killed their masters.
然后这些机器造♥反♥了 并且杀了它们的主人
That's what we thought, until we tested the bones.
在我们测试这些骨骼之前 那都是我们的猜测
250 skeletons so far. From four different sites on the planet.
到目前为止有250具骨骼 分别来自全球四个不同的地点
Using our protocols... The results are conclusive.
基于我们的条款... 结果是确凿的
What's your point?
你什么意思?
TIGH: They're not human.
他们不是人类
They're Cylon.
他们是赛昂人
All of them?
全部?
All of them.
全部
The Thirteenth Tribe was Cylon.
第十三部落是赛昂人
The Thirteenth Tribe, a tribe of Cylons,
第十三部落 赛昂部落
came to this planet and called it Earth.
来到这颗星球上并称它为地球
APOLLO: Madam President, what do we do about the Quorum?
总统女士 法人团那边我们怎么应付?
You need to talk to them.
你应该跟他们谈谈
We need to tell them something.
我们应该告诉他们些什么
It should come from their president.
该来自于他们的总统的消息
Carry the ball.
顶住
Bill, we need to talk.
比尔 我们需要谈谈
There's a lot of things I got to explain.
有很多事情 我都必须解释...
(BELL TOLLING)
新鲜的水果 四块一个
VENDOR: Fresh fruit here! Strawberries.
新鲜的水果 来买♥♥新鲜的水果了 草莓
VENDOR: Fresh fruit here!
这里有新鲜水果
MAN: Can I have some of those tiger lilies?
有虎皮百合吗?
VENDOR: Four for one. Fresh fruit!
四块一个 新鲜水果
How many of these are ripe?
有熟的吗?
VENDOR: Get your fresh fruit here!
来这里买♥♥新鲜水果吧
Strawberries! Fresh pineapple!
草莓!新鲜菠萝!
Fresh fruit!
新鲜的水果!
If my Viper splattered all over this planet, then who flew it here?
如果我的蝮蛇机在在这座星球上坠毁了 那是由谁驾驶到这里的?
And what the hell did I fly back to Galactica?
而我到底又是如何飞回卡拉狄加的?And what the hell
Maybe it's better off not knowing.
也许不知道的更好
You're always telling me to face the truth and not run from it.
你总是告诉我要面对现实 不要逃避
Why the sudden change of heart?
为什么突然改变看法?
I've got a feeling you might not like what you find.
我预感到...你可能不会喜欢自己所发现的
For me or you?
对于我?还是对于你?
There you are.
你在这儿啊
The Raptor's ready to take you back to Colonial One.
猛禽已经准备好带你回殖民地1号♥了
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么?What are you doing in here?
I was just thinking
我只是在想...
about all the pilots who sat in those seats.
曾坐在那些位置上的飞行员们
Gave their lives for a dream of a new beginning on Earth.
为了在地球上重获新生的梦想而牺牲了生命
I don't want their sacrifice to be meaningless.
我不想让他们的奉献变得毫无意义
You've got that look again.
你又是这个表情了
What look?
什么表情?
The one you had when your father took Galactica back to New Caprica.
那时你父亲带领卡拉狄加回新卡布里卡
We stayed behind on Pegasus with the civilian fleet.
留下我们在珀伽索斯上 和平民舰队在一起
You thought you'd never see him again.
你以为永远见不到他了
That easy to read, huh?
很容易看出来 是吗?
Just to me.
只有我懂
There were some good times for us, weren't there, on Pegasus?
在珀伽索斯上 我们过的很开心 不是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表