剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Bill.
比尔
Oh, no.
噢,不
GAETA: I suppose a long time ago, it was architecture.
想来很久以前我感兴趣的是建筑设计
There was a year there where I scribbled floor plans on everything.
有一年我到处涂鸦建筑平面图
Dining room table, patio tiles, rare books,
餐厅的桌子,庭院的瓦面,珍本书籍...
drove my parents crazy.
我父母都抓狂了
BALTAR: How old were you?
那时候你几岁?
I don't know, eight, maybe? Nine?
我不知道,呃...八岁也许九岁
I'll tell you one thing, though, I had some pretty frakking amazing ideas.
不过我告诉你 我还真有过些相当他妈的惊人的创意
Restaurants shaped like food.
外形像食物一样的餐馆
Huh?
嗯?
And top-heavy buildings, and stairways, every...
还有不规则的楼房♥和阶梯
Everything had to have a stairway.
每...每件都必须要有阶梯
Spoils of war.
战利品
When I was older, then it became medicine,
接着当我大一点的时候
and then engineering, photography.
又转向了医学和影像工程
I think I would've made a better architect than any of those, though.
不过我相比之下 我还是做建筑师比较好
And then, I discovered science. And I...
然后我发现了科学 我就…
I thought I was really, really good at it.
我认为自己非常非常擅长这个
Until I met you.
直到我遇到了你
Felix... Don't.
菲里克斯 别...
And please, no religion.
也请你别谈宗教
I'm fine with how things have worked out.
事情的结果,我可以接受
Really, Gaius, I am. I...
真的,盖尤斯,我可以,我...
I just hope... I hope that
我只是希望,我希望...
people realize eventually
人们能认识到...我最终…
who I am.
是个什么样的人
I know who you are, Felix.
我了解你是什么人,菲里克斯
I know who you are.
我了解你是什么人
Ready.
准备
Aim.
瞄准
It stopped.
这感觉停下了
Fire.
射击
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表