剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
MALE NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾
ADAMA: Aurora, goddess of the dawn.
奥罗拉 曙光女神
STARBUCK: I thought that it would be a nice figurehead for your model ship.
我觉得用它当你船模的破浪神不错
A fresh start.
一个全新的开始
Thank you.
谢谢
APOLLO: Starbuck, you're getting too low!
星芭 你的飞行高度太低
Come on, Lee, get her out of there.
快 李 带她离开那里
You come back!
你给我回来
Just let me go.
就让我去吧
No!
不
Baltar's trial may have been the trigger,
对波塔尔的审判也许是导火索
but this is a feeling I've been having for a while.
不过我有这种感觉已经有段时间了
It's time for a change.
是换个工作的时候了
BALTAR: Please, God, don't let this child die.
求求您 神 不要让这个孩子死
How can you take him and let me live?
您怎能把他带走 而让我活下来
God answered your prayers. You have to see.
神显灵了 你快看看
JEANNE: Look at him.
看他
BALTAR: And no trace of a fever.
烧退了
JEANNE: It's a miracle.
真是奇迹
ROSLIN: I need to know about the other five. The types we've never seen.
我想知道有关其他五个人的事 那些我们从未见过的型号♥
It's true. We're Cylons.
确实如此 我们是赛昂人
And we have been from the start.
从一开始就是这样
SAM: You know, after that Raider scanned me with that red light,
在那架突袭机用红眼扫描过我之后
damn thing just cut and ran.
那鬼东西就掉头跑了
TYROL: You think it recognized you as a Cylon?
你觉得它们认出你是赛昂人了吗
Maybe that's why it didn't shoot me.
可能因此它们才没有杀我
More important, why didn't I shoot him?
话又说回来 为什么我也没有杀了它们
Okay, what the hell's going on? I'm off the ship for a few hours,
好了 到底是怎么回事 我刚离开卡舰几个小时
and everybody's acting...
大家就…
A few hours?
几个小时?
Kara, you were gone for over two months.
卡拉 你已经消失两个多月了
That's impossible.
不可能
How did you get here?
你怎么回到这里的
I told you, I don't know exactly.
我告诉过你 我不知道具体怎么回事
Damn it, they're still going in the wrong direction.
可恶 他们仍旧走错了方向
One more jump and I'm gonna lose my way all together.
如果再跳跃一次 我就会完全忘记路线
It's Roslin.
是罗丝琳
The old man's not gonna listen to me.
老头子不会听我的话
I gotta get to her.
我要去找她理论
No, no, wait!
不 等等
Look alive! And for frak's sake,
都给我精神点 妈了个巴子的
don't shoot the godsdamned President!
别伤着总统
Just let me talk to her.
让我和她谈谈
Talk all you want, but it ends with the first bang.
想怎么谈都可以 不过枪一响 谈话就结束
TIGH: We're rolling down here. Starbuck's got the President.
我们已经到达事发地点 星芭挟持了总统
Gaeta, take the com.
盖塔 你来指挥
Move.
走
Move!
走
Come on.
快
Move, come on!
快走
Over by the couch.
到沙发那边去
Now!
快
I want to hate you so much.
你真是可恶
So much.
可恶
You had a vision. Remember?
你曾有过幻象 记得吗
The arrow, the temple.
阿波罗之箭 雅典娜之墓
I went down to that planet with you, and it was a frakking Toaster party.
我和你一起去了那颗星球 那里都他妈是烤面包机
A lot of good people died. Remember?
许多好人都因此丢了性命 记得吗
Yes, I do.
记得
I trusted you.
我单凭一个幻象
On a vision.
就相信了你
That's it.
就这么简单
A vision!
一个幻象
I saw Earth.
我看到了地球
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼看到了它
And it's calling me back.
它在召唤我回去
We're going the wrong way.
我们走错了路
Why can't you trust me?
为什么你不相信我
Shoot me.
杀了我
If you think I'm a Cylon, then I'm your enemy.
如果你觉得我是赛昂人 是你的敌人
Shoot your enemy.
就开枪杀了你的敌人
Take it!
拿着
I'm no more a Cylon than you are.
我和你一样都不是赛昂人
And you know it.
这你也知道
I wish I did.
我倒希望我知道
I've put my life on the line for this frakking ship.
为了这艘破船 我不惜冒着生命危险
I have ate, slept and fought next to the people that I love.
我和那些我爱的人 并肩吃饭 睡觉 战斗
I have pissed off my friends!
我惹怒过我的朋友
I have broken more rules than I've followed!
我不服管教 无视军纪
I frakked up, okay! I messed up!
是我错了 我一时糊涂
But it's all that I have.
可他们是我的全部
Those people are my family.
那些人都是我的亲人
And none of us belong here.
我们都不该来这里
Two down. We've got two down!
两人受伤 有两人受伤
Shoot me! If I'm a Cylon, shoot me!
开枪啊 如果我是赛昂人 你就开枪吧
They made you perfect, didn't they?
他们把你造得很完美 是吧
MAN: Shots fired!
开枪了!
Down on the floor. Down on the floor now! Now!
爬下 快爬下
Let go of me!
放开我
Get off my... Get off me!
别碰我 别碰我
What are you doing? I am not a Cylon, Mathias!
你们这是干什么 我不是赛昂人 马提亚
Madam President.
总统阁下
Mathias! Gods!
马提亚 天啊
I don't...
我不是…
ADAMA: What the frak's going on here?
怎么他妈回事
I thought you were on the move.
你们不是已经动手了吗
We were. She's out of her frakking mind!
动手了 她他妈疯了
Gods! You all right?
天啊 你没事吧
Get off me!
别碰我
Get off!
别碰我
Listen to me, please.
求你听我说
I'm losing it.
我快失去它了
The ringing.
那种召唤
The way to Earth.
通往地球之路的召唤
It's getting weaker.
越来越弱了
Don't you understand?
难道你还是不明白吗
Don't any of you understand?
难道你们之中没有人明白吗
It was so... It was so clear.
那种声音曾经很清晰
Like it was coming from the next room.
好像从隔壁传来的声音一样
Stop looking at me like that.
别再用那种眼神看着我
I can feel it slipping away.
即使我们没有跳跃的时候
Even without jumping, as we move,
我也能感觉到它的流逝
it's half of what it was when I got here.
当我到这里的时候 我就只剩一半的感觉了
Half.
一半
If we keep jumping, it'll be gone,
如果再跳跃下去 它就会消失
and we'll never find it again.
我们就再也无法找到它了
I thought that's what we wanted. A way to Earth.
我们想得到的不正是通往地球的道路吗
Do you hear me?
你们听到了吗
Get her out of here.
把她带出去
MAN: Yes, sir. Let's go.
是 长官 走
You better work on your aim, because I'm not gonna stop!
你最好弄清方向 因为我不会就此罢休
You're gonna have to kill me!
除非你杀了我
One more jump and it'll be gone!
再跳跃一次 响声就会消失
Admiral!
上将
HYBRID: The excited state decays by vibrational relaxation
通过振动弛豫 使激发态衰变到…
into the first excited singlet state.
第一激发单重态
Yes, yes, and merrily we go.
好 好 我们快乐地向前走
Reduce atmospheric nitrogen by 0.03%.
降低0.03%大气氮含量
It is not much consolation that society will pick up the bits.
让社会来收拾残局这个方式 并没有多大效用
Leaving us at eight modern,
它将我们置于惩罚比禁止
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表