剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Looking for a gun?
想找把枪?
Hey, Aaron.
嘿,亚伦
Sprung you, did they?
他们放你出来了?
Long live the revolution.
革命万岁
Out.
出来
Just shoot me now.
现在就打死我好了
I'm too frakking tired to get out.
我累得他妈的出不来了
You're a frakking machine. Get out.
你♥他♥妈♥是个机器,出来
That's right, I'm a machine.
说得对,我是个机器
What does that make you?
那你又是什么?
Dumbass?
蠢驴?
This was a hell of a ship once.
这以前是多么好的一艘船啊
Yeah, it really was.
哈,对啊,的确如此
Heard your kid's not a Cylon.
听说你的孩子不是赛昂
Could have told you she was trouble.
该早些告诉你她有问题
Thanks.
谢了
It wouldn't have mattered.
无关紧要了
Go on, keep going. Go!
继续走,走!
Go on, skin job, go!
走,继续走,披人皮的,走啊!
Frak!
妈的!
Forget it. You think if you can get me to cooperate,
想都别想 你以为你能说服我合作
you'll get a pat on the back instead of a bullet?
然后换得奖励而不挨枪子儿?
Don't let your pride get in the way.
别被你的自尊所妨碍
Put your innocence on record for the Fleet.
看重你在舰队中的清白记录
Your statement... I won't do a statement.
你的声明... 我不会作任何声明
Gaeta and Zarek are gonna fail.
盖塔和查莱克将会失败
You really believe that?
你真的这么认为?
What do you think?
那你以为呢?
I won't betray my beliefs with a testimony.
我不会以区区证词来背叛我的信仰
You have people out there mobilizing, I saw them.
你手下已有人在那儿动员,我亲眼所见
Give them a chance to do something. Stall or play dumb...
给他们个机会做点什么 拖延或装疯卖♥♥傻..
We've been ready to proceed for some time.
我们准备好继续进行了
Are you injured?
你受伤了吗?
I believe the word is "damaged."
我觉得这个词应该是受损
No frakking way. It's never gonna work.
他妈的门都没有 这样绝对行不通
Up close, I can take two of them before you take your shots.
在你开枪之前 我最多能干掉两个
From back here, with a side arm?
用手♥枪♥在这样的距离射击?
We've only got one chance to get this right.
我们只有一次机会把这事儿搞定
And I'm gonna take it.
我打算把握这机会
MARINE 1: Grenade! MARINE 2: Look out! Hit the ground!
手榴弹! 小心 丢到地上了
Never pulled the pin.
从不脱钩
Not funny.
不好玩
Yeah, it would have been if you'd thought of it.
给你想到就好玩了
No. Not funny.
不,不好玩
Tigh. It's okay.
泰 没事
It's Kara.
是卡拉
It's Lee and Kara.
是李和卡拉
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Where is he?
等等 他在哪儿?!
ATHENA: Give me a hand.
帮一把
Bastards went to town on Helo.
那些混♥蛋♥拿西洛来寻开心
Wait a minute. Where is he? Where is my father?
等等 他在哪儿?我父亲在哪儿?
Kelly took him.
凯利带走了他
What? You were with him.
什么?你和他在一起的
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I don't frakking know!
我他妈的不知道
Come on, damn it. Let's get out of here before they find us.
妈的,快点 趁他们还没发现,我们赶紧离开这里
I have Hera.
我来抱赫拉
You okay?
你还好吧?
ATHENA: Go left.
走左边
Kara, frak that, let's go!
卡拉,别管了,我们走!
Got it, we'll catch up.
知道,我们会赶上
Sam!
山姆!
Oh, Gods! Okay... Oh, my...
噢,天啊! 没事的...哦,天
Oh, my Gods!
噢,我的天!
Look at me, look at me. Look at me, do you hear me?
看着我,看着我,能听到我说话吗?
Okay, okay, okay.
没事,没事
Kara! We can't stay here!
卡拉!我们不能呆在这里
Here. Watch his neck, Gods damn it.
给 小心他的脖子,真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
We got to go! We got to move Sam.
卡拉,我们得离开!我们得带山姆走
Take Hera and go to Baltar's people.
带着赫拉去找波塔尔的人
No one wants to go near those nut jobs. You'll be safe there.
没人会去靠近那些疯子,那里应该安全
Okay, he's gonna bleed out. He's gonna go.
他会有大出血的
Don't move his head. Go!
别动他的头
I can take care of myself. I won't leave.
我能照顾自己…我不走了
Saul! We're gonna lose Sam! Lee, go!
索尔! 山姆要不行了 李,快走
Lee, go, get your father! Now go.
李,快走,找到你父亲 快点走
Go!
走啊!
Okay, get him to Cottle.
好吧,带他去找科特尔
Athena, go.
雅典娜也快走
APOLLO: Okay, company, move out!
好吧,大家都快离开!
Okay, let's move, let's move.
好,我们走,我们走
Let's go, let's go.
走走走!
Okay, baby. Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
没事的,宝贝,会没事的
You deserted us on New Caprica. You let us twist in the wind.
你把我们抛弃在新卡布里卡 让我们无可依靠
I saved your frakking ass.
我给你们捡了条小命
Why can't you just admit
你为什么就不能承认
that you've been derelict in your duties as an officer?
你抛弃了身为军官的职责?
Not only do you give aid and comfort to the enemy,
你不仅仅为敌人提供支持援助
you were about to grant them access...
还打算批准它们接近...
Objection, he's badgering the witness. ...to every jump drive
反对,他这是胁迫证人…舰队里
on every ship in this fleet.
每一艘船的跳跃引擎
About to? I did it. I gave them access.
打算?我已经这么做了 我给了他们访问权
ADAMA: And you know what? I didn't give them aid and comfort.
不过你知道吗? 我并没有给他们提供支持援助
They gave it to me.
而是他们提供给我
MAN: We just got word that Tigh and the skin jobs escaped.
刚刚收到消息,泰和其他披人皮的逃跑了
Don't worry, sir. We're on it.
别担心,长官,我们正在追捕
Um...
呃…
Saul Tigh was killed trying to escape.
索尔·泰试图逃跑 被杀死了
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
But you did give aid and comfort to the enemy.
但你的确给敌人提供了支持援助
Saul Tigh was a Cylon.
索尔·泰是个赛昂人
And even when you discovered that he was,
就算你发现了这个事实
you let him remain the XO, didn't you?
你仍让他担任副官,不是吗?
I'm not answering any more questions for you, Mr. Gaeta.
我不会再回答你的任何问题,盖塔先生
The prisoner is guilty as charged.
犯人被判定为有罪
This isn't a trial. This is an asylum.
这不是审判庭 这里是精神病院
We're done here.
这里没你什么事了
ROSLIN: This is President Laura Roslin
这是劳拉·罗丝琳总统
speaking from the Cylon Baseship.
在赛昂基地之星上讲话
Felix Gaeta has seized Galactica by force.
菲里克斯·盖塔武力占领了卡拉狄加
The Cylons were defending themselves.
赛昂人只是在自我防卫
They will not harm you.
他们不会伤害你们
I repeat, the Cylons will not harm you.
我重申,赛昂人不会伤害你们
ZAREK: Jam that signal.
干扰这个信♥号♥♥
Why the frak is she still broadcasting?
他妈的为什么她还能广播?
I am asking all ships' captains...
我正在问各船的舰长
Where's Hoshi? ...not to jump.
星在哪儿? …不要跳跃
Get that little frak back into CIC. Do not jump!
带这个小混♥蛋♥回作战指挥中心 不要跳跃
Shut down your FTL drives...
关闭你们的超光速引擎...
It worked. They couldn't jam it.
起作用了 他们没法进行干扰了
I thought this would do the trick.
我就说这玩意能派上用场
Show me your frakking hands!
你♥他♥妈♥的把手亮出来!
You have to help me get him to Cottle.
你必须帮我抬他去找科特尔
No, no. No, just on the way here,
不行不行 在这儿的路上不行
me and my pen pal were shot at two times.
我和我这"笔友"两次被人开枪射击
Once by his own men.
有一次还是他的自家兄弟
Sorry.
对不起
He's gonna die.
他快要死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表