剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
The old man said humans had to own up to what they made,
老头子说人类要坦然面对自己所造成的
but we made the skin jobs.
然而是我们造出了人形赛昂
It's all about what we made, the destruction of the Colonies.
这一切都是我们造成的 各殖民地的毁灭
But the humans on Kobol made us.
但科波上的人类创造了我们
Go back far enough, it's always them.
往前追究 祸根还是他们埋下的
Yeah, you point a finger back far enough
那是 你这帐算的够清的
and some germ gets blamed for splitting in two. No.
那有些微生物还得为它的一分为二而受责备呢 不
Maybe we share the guilt with the humans,
也许我们和人类都有罪过
but we don't get to just shove it off onto them.
但我们不能甩手把责任全推给他们
What are they doing in there?
他们在那儿干嘛呢?
TYROL: Some picture of his brain. Some kind of scan or something.
他的一些大脑图像 像是造影图什么的
GERARD: No, it's true. In a way, the seizure was actually a good thing.
不 是真的 某种程度上说 突发癫痫实际上是好事
It let me get in there and take this new picture. Look what I found.
让我有了方向 并且拍了这张片子 看看我发现什么
That's your bullet.
那是你的子弹
You see how it's lodged there in the vascular ring?
你能看到它是如何卡在血管环里的
That's where all of the major arteries converge.
那是所有主动脉交汇的地方
The vascular ring,
血管环
that's what binds the thoughts in tight sheathes in the field.
在战场上能让注意力高度集中
You need that. Sam.
你需要它 山姆
I'm good. I'm here. I'm good.
我很好 我在 我很好
Okay, what's really fascinating is
好 那么真正神奇的是
how it's eroded this blood vessel here.
它是怎样侵蚀这根血管的
And in fact, it leaked.
事实上 它渗了出来
It was just the tiniest squirt of blood
只是极小量的出血
that caused your entire seizure.
导致了你这整个癫痫
It's remarkable, really.
这真的很不寻常
Of course, if it happens again,
当然 要是再发生
we're talking major hemorrhage.
可能就是大出血
I mean, death within minutes.
意味着 几分钟就会死亡
So take out the frakking bullet.
那就把这该死的子弹取出来
Yes. And we need to repair that blood vessel.
没错 而且我们要修补那条血管
Luckily, the swelling's gone down, so I think
幸运的是 肿块消退了
we actually have a shot at this thing.
所以我认为确实可以尝试一下
Whoa, hold on.
哇 等等
These memories that I've been recovering,
我正在恢复的这部分记忆
is there any chance I'll lose them?
有没有可能我又会失去呢?
Any time you go digging around in the brain,
触及大脑的任何动作
there's always the possibility of ancillary damage.
都会有附加伤害的风险
No, no, no, then we need to hold off until I...
不 不 不 那我们就要推迟 直到我…
That circle... Start... And the words are...
那个循环... 开始...然后...那个词是...
Okay, something's obviously wrong with him. What is it?
好吧 他显然有点问题 怎么回事?
It's aphasia. It's affected his language center.
那是失语症 它影响了他的语言中枢
We call it "word salad. "
我们称作"词语杂拌"
It's not unusual.
这并不罕见
Starbuck, this boy has a bullet that needs to come out,
星芭 这个孩子有颗子弹需要取出来
and he's asking us to wait?
而他要我们等着
If I kick this decision over to you, as the wife,
要是我把这个决定踢给你这个当妻子的来做
what would you do?
你会怎么做?
Wait, why? What?
等等 什...什么?
No, that's not...
不 那不是…
The first opening... That's not...
第一次开张...那不是...
That's not the random motor. That's...
那不是胡乱的...马达… 那是…
Frak it! Gods damn it!
去他的 活见鬼!
Kara, I'm okay.
卡拉 我...我没事
I'm fine. Okay? I'm okay.
我很好 好吗? 我没事
Please, don't take this away from me.
请别把它从我身上夺走
I need more time, okay?
我需要多点时间 好吗?
Prep for surgery.
准备手术吧
COTTLE: Okay, nurse, let's get it going.
好了 护士 开始吧
Please. Please. I need more time.
求你 求你了 我需要多点时间
So much is coming back to me. Just a little more time.
我回想起那么多事情 只要再多一点点时间
You have until they knock you out.
在他们麻醉你之前 你都有时间
Okay. That's all I've got.
好吧 我就只能这样了
That's... Until they knock me out,
那是...在他们麻醉我之前
and then as long as...
而只...只要...
STARBUCK: You have the words, Sam.
你尽管说 山姆
If I can just complete the circle, I can get the words.
要是...我能完成循环 我就可以说出来
Well, he has a remarkably clear image.
他这片子拍得非常清楚
Well, that's a nice wakeup call.
这是个不错的唤醒服务
Something's happened.
有事儿发生了
They've destroyed the Resurrection Hub.
他们摧毁了复活枢纽
Begun contemplating your mortality?
开始盘算你的凡人生活了?
More than that.
不止那个
Our extinction.
我们的灭亡
Always so dramatic.
总是这么富有戏剧性
It's true, Ellen.
这是真的 艾伦
We can't procreate biologically,
我们不能通过生物方式繁殖
so we're going to have to find a way to rebuild Resurrection.
因此我们必须设法重建复活系统
Well, good luck with that.
那么 祝你好运了
Don't need luck.
不需要运气
I need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
They destroyed the Hub, but they don't even know about the Colony.
他们毁了枢纽 但他们根本不知道那个殖民地
All your equipment is still there.
你们所有的设备还在那儿
I only know part of the system, John.
我只知道系统的一部分 约翰
It would take all five of us to rebuild it,
要集齐我们五个 才能重建它
and even then, I'm not sure... You're lying.
而且即使那样 我也不确定… 你在撒谎
No, I'm not, John. Don't insult my intelligence.
不 我没有 约翰 不要侮辱我的智商
Your children are dying, Ellen,
你的孩子们正走向灭亡 艾伦
and you won't lift a finger to save us?
而你不愿尽举手之劳来拯救我们?
Why? Out of spite?
为什么?为了泄恨?
Because I refuse to kneel to your orthodoxy?
因为我拒绝向你的正统观念屈膝?
Now you finally see the truth about your Final Five.
现在你终于能看到终极五人的真实嘴脸了
Just tell us. Tell us about resurrection.
快告诉我们 告诉我们怎么复活
I can't. It would take all of us.
我不能 那需要集齐我们五个
You see how she forces me?
看到她怎么逼我的吧
They're no better than the humans that enslaved us.
你比奴役我们的人类好不到哪去
If you don't tell me how to rebuild a Resurrection,
如果你不告诉我如何重建复活系统
I'm gonna cut open your head...
我就要切开你的脑袋...
John.
约翰
...and look for it there.
...从中寻找答案
The brain is a marvelous thing.
大脑是个不可思议的东西
It's a big electrical grid.
它是个巨大的电气网络
Just lay it open,
只要打开它
stimulate it in the right places,
在适当的部位刺♥激♥它
and I can trigger your deepest memory.
我就可以触动你最深层的记忆
Your deepest fears. Your deepest guilt.
你最深的恐惧 你最深的内疚
And even the recipe for life everlasting.
甚至还有长生不老的秘方
So Cavil was the first one we made?
那么我们造的第一个是卡维尔?
John. We treasured him.
约翰 我们很看重他
He helped us build the others.
他帮助我们...造出了其他的
So we didn't think this was a bad idea?
难道我们就没想到这是个坏主意?
Building Cylons after we had already seen the cycle?
在见证了那个循环之后还创造赛昂?
The Centurions had a single, loving God.
赛昂武士信仰唯一慈爱的主
Ellen said it changed everything.
艾伦说这改变了一切
If the Cylons embraced love and mercy,
如果赛昂能够拥抱爱和慈悲
then the cycle of violence could end.
那么暴♥力♥的循环就可以结束
Single God? Like a one, true God?
唯一的主?就像唯一的真神?
Yeah.
是啊
TYROL: And that came from the Centurions?
那是从赛昂武士那儿来的?
Yeah.
对
Cavil rejected mercy. He had a twisted idea of morality,
卡维尔排斥仁慈 他对道德有着扭曲的概念
so he turned on the five of us.
所以他转而对付我们五个
He trapped us in a thing.
他把我们困在一个...一个东西
The pocket. It's a compartment.
一个...袋子 是个隔间
And then he took the O2 offline.
然后他断开了氧气供应
He suffocated us. He killed us.
他闷死了我们 他杀了我们
Yeah.
是的
So when we downloaded into new bodies...
而当我们下载到新的身体里时...
He blocked our access to our books...
他阻断了我们访问自己的书...
No, our memories...
不对...呃 我们的记忆...
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表