剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
But that's the way out.
但那就是出路
Not this suicidal attack.
而不是这个自杀式的攻击
I am one of the Final Five.
我是最后五人之一
D'Anna will back down if you threaten to flush me out an airlock.
狄安娜会放弃主张如果你威胁将我从减压舱冲出去
Okay.
好了
Dad, Dad. Dad, listen.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 听着
No one suspected. No one.
没有人察觉 没人
Not with his record, what he did on New Caprica.
他的档案清白 他在新卡布里卡所做的
His eye, what happened to his wife... Come on, let's get up.
他的眼睛 他的妻子所发生的事… 来吧 我们起来
What have I done?
我做了什么?
All the people I've sent to die.
所有我派去送死的那些人
For what?
为了什么?
For what?
为了什么?
For Earth.
为了地球
There is no Earth. It's a frakking joke.
根本没有地球 只是个该死的玩笑
There is no Earth.
根本没有地球
Okay, Dad, listen to me. Listen to me!
好了 爸爸 听我说 听我说!
Pull it together.
振作起来
I can't. Yes, you can. Come on.
我不能 不 你可以 来吧
I can't. Yes, you can.
我不能 不 你可以的
I can't... I can't kill him. I can't kill the bastard. I can't.
我不能...我不能杀死他 我不能杀那个混♥蛋♥ 我下不了手
Okay, okay, Dad. I can't.
好了 好了 爸爸 我不能
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的 会好的
I'll take care of it.
我会处理这事儿
I can't.
我下不了手
I'll take care of it.
我来处理这事
You motherfrakker.
妈的
Who are the others?
其他都有谁?
Where's the old man?
老头子在哪儿?
Right where you put him.
在你让他崩溃的地方
Mr. President, it's the CIC.
总统先生 指挥中心来电
D'Anna's on the line.
狄安娜要与你通话
This is the President.
我是总统
D'ANNA ON RADIO: Mr. President.
总统先生…
You're running out of time.
你没时间了
No, you are. It's your turn to listen. You harm another one of my people,
不 是你 轮到你听我说 如果你再伤害一个我的人
you so much as blacken one of their eyes,
甚至将他们任何人打出熊猫眼
and I flush Saul Tigh out of the launch tube.
我就把索尔·泰从发射管道冲出去
We have no wish for further bloodshed.
我们不希望有更多的流血
May I speak with the Admiral?
我可以和上将说话吗?
No, you deal with me.
不行 你跟我说
You have 10 minutes to release my people
你有十分钟来释放我的人
or you can kiss one of your precious Final Five goodbye.
不然你就跟你的宝贝五人之一吻别吧
You want to save the Fleet, I need the others, and I need them now.
你想拯救舰队? 我要其余人的名字 现在就要
STARBUCK: It's sitting here the same way it has been for months.
它这样一动不动地呆在这儿好几个月了
What made you think something was happening?
你们为什么会觉得有事发生?
It's hard to explain. You know, it's just a feeling.
很难解释 你知道 那只是一种感觉
Yeah, I've got a feeling, too.
是啊 我也有感觉
You're both out of your frakking minds.
你们俩的脑子都他妈坏了
SAM: You know, you had a feeling you could find Earth.
你说你直觉自己能找到地球
I trusted you. I backed you every step of the way.
我相信了你 你每走一步我都在后面支持你
Now I need you to trust ours.
现在我要你相信我们的直觉
Ensign Anders. Specialist Tyrol.
安德斯少尉 技师泰罗尔
Slowly put your hands on your heads and face the Viper.
慢慢将你们的双手放在脑后 面向蝮蛇机
Do it now!
马上照办!
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么?
They're Cylons, just like the XO.
他们是赛昂 就像副长一样
Sam.
山姆
Go ahead.
继续啊
It's true, Kara.
是真的 卡拉
There's something different about this Viper, something's changed.
这架蝮蛇机有些与众不同 有些变化
You gotta find it. WOMAN: Shut up.
你得要找出来 闭嘴
Fall back! Fall back!
退后! 退后!
Where the hell are you taking us?
你们到底要我们去哪儿?
Keep moving, otherwise we shoot you here.
继续走 否则 我们就地射死你们
No!
不!
This is a wild guess.
真是乱来
You told them?
你告诉他们的?
We should've done it day one.
我们从一开始就该这么做
Get the Baseship on the horn.
给我接通母舰
Mr. Hoshi, we need the Baseship.
星先生 我们要与母舰通话
ROSLIN: What's going on?
发生了什么?
D'Anna's about to start executing more hostages.
狄安娜打算开始处决更多的人♥质♥
Okay, take me to D'Anna.
好吧 带我去见狄安娜
BALTAR: No, she won't listen to you.
不 她不会听你的
I was the one with her in the temple when she had the vision of the Five.
当她在神庙看到那五人的幻象时 是我陪在她身边
Take me. He's right.
让我去 他说的对
Take him, it's good.
带他去 会有用
Are you ready to come to your senses, Mr. President?
你准备好有所觉悟了吗 总统先生?
APOLLO: Galen Tyrol
格伦·泰罗尔和山姆·安德斯
and Samuel Anders have just joined Saul Tigh in the airlock.
刚才加入了索尔·泰一起 进了减压舱
They found them.
他们找到他们了
They're in line for an express ride into a vacuum.
他们即将搭真空特快飞向太空
You want them alive, stand down.
你想要他们活着 就别轻举妄动
I know Lee.
我了解李
Press him and he'll back down.
压力下他会放弃主张
Target our nuclear weapons on the civilian fleet.
将我们的核武器瞄准平民舰队
We'll see if he wants to play hardball.
我们来看看谁想玩硬的
LEOBEN: D'Anna.
狄安娜
Gaius.
盖尤斯
Coercion won't work with Lee Adama. He's too similar to his father.
高压政策对李·阿达玛没用 他太像他的父亲
Lee's bluffing.
李在虚张声势
He doesn't give a tinker's damn about those three, not now.
他压根不在乎那三个人 至少现在不
You push him, he'll kill them.
你逼他 他会杀了他们
Then the entire human race will die with them.
那么全部人类都将随他们一起消逝
Mr. President, the Baseship nukes just went hot.
总统先生 母舰的核武器进入激活状态了
If any of our fleet starts spooling up...
即使现在让我们的船舰开始准备...
They won't have time to jump before the Cylons fire.
他们也没有时间在赛昂开火之前跳跃走
Sgt. Harder, clear the tube of everyone but Tigh.
哈德中士 清空管道 留下泰一个人
Corporal.
下士
Do you really think that God brought you back from the darkness for this, D'Anna?
你真的认为神将你从黑暗中带回 是为了这个 狄安娜?
Maybe he brought you back for a different purpose.
也许他带你回来是为了不同的目的
To end this peacefully.
想让此事和平解决
They will never forgive us for what we did to the 12 Colonies, never. Proceed.
他们永远不会原谅我们对十二殖民地所做的事 绝不! 执行
Brute force did not work for you on New Caprica.
你们在新卡布里卡上强权不起作用
It didn't work for you on the Algae Planet. So why is it gonna work for you now?
在海藻星球动武也没有结果 那为什么现在就会起作用?
Give me the key.
给我钥匙
We have weapons lock on their ships.
我们已经有武器瞄准他们的飞船了
What are you waiting for, Apollo? Do it.
你还在等什么 阿波罗? 动手吧
Lee, stop! Stop, stop!
李 停下! 停下 停下!
Those three frakking Cylons just gave us Earth.
那三个该死的赛昂刚帮我们找到了地球
Well, it's a Colonial emergency locator signal.
恩 这是殖民地应急定位信♥号♥♥
And no other wireless in the Fleet is picking this up?
舰队中没有其他无线电收到这个?
Gaeta's confirmed it.
盖塔证实过了
The channel's empty except for this Viper.
除了这架蝮蛇机 其余都显示这个频道是空的
It's gotta be a signal from Earth.
这肯定是来自地球的信♥号♥♥
You're reaching, Kara.
你在瞎猜 卡拉
Come on, Lee, add it up.
拜托 李 合起来想想
I vanish into a storm, ride this Viper to Earth.
我在旋风中消失 驾驶着这架蝮蛇到了地球
Coming back, I get a vision that leads me to the Baseship.
回来以后 又有幻象让我找到了母舰
Its Hybrid tells me that the Final Five Cylons have been to Earth,
母舰上的混合体告诉我最后的五个赛昂去过地球
but we need the missing Three, D'Anna, to bring them out into the open.
但我们需要缺席的三号♥ 狄安娜 将他们公之于众
And now we're starting to get messages from the beyond.
而现在我们开始从彼方接收到信息
You heard the signal.
你也听到信♥号♥♥了
The Final Cylons led me to it.
最后的赛昂们引导我找到它
If it's Earth, they've given us the home of the Thirteenth Tribe.
如果那是地球 是他们给了我们第十三部落的家园
Just the way the Hybrid said it would happen.
事情发展正如混合体所说的
Like it or not, Lee, something's orchestrating this for a purpose.
李 不管喜不喜欢 有东西在特意安排着这个
A higher power.
更高级的存在
Call it whatever you want, but it seems to want us to find Earth with the Cylons.
随便你叫它什么 但它似乎想让我们同赛昂一起找到地球
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表