剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Maybe something's changed.
也许事有变故
Like what?
什么变故
I have no idea, Madam President. No idea.
不知道 总统阁下 不知道
You'll be safe here, Gaius.
你在这里会很安全 盖尤斯
Right.
好
Chief, I'm gonna need you to develop my gun camera footage ASAP.
轮机长 快点把我照相枪的胶卷冲洗出来
I've got a hell of a set of vacation pictures.
我可拍了一堆精彩的观光图片
I'll need my post-flight checklist.
我这就去填飞行后检查单
I want to sign out so I can get in the showers.
登记后 我好去洗澡
I don't have one for you.
没你的份
What's up?
怎么了
Okay. Okay, me, too. It's okay, it's okay.
好 我也是 没事 没事
TIGH: Do you believe in miracles?
你相信奇迹吗
No.
不相信
I told everyone that you were too frakking mean to kill.
我和大家说过 你太彪悍死不了
Okay, I'm okay, I'm okay.
好 我没事 我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
What the hell are you doing in a jock smock?
你怎么穿着飞行服
I just finished Viper transition a week ago, and I started ACM.
我一周前刚通过飞行测试 然后开始参加空战
How the...
怎么
ADAMA: Starbuck!
星芭
I did it, boss.
我成功了 老大
I found Earth.
我找到了地球
Everybody move back.
大家退后
SECURITY: Detail post. Move in. Step away!
卫士向前 退后
ADAMA: I need you in sickbay.
到医务室去
Cottle's gonna give you a complete physical examination.
卡尔会为你做全身检查
Okay, what the hell's going on? I'm off the ship for a few hours
好了 到底是怎么回事 我刚离开卡舰几个小时
and everybody's acting... A few hours?
大家就… 几个小时?
Kara, you were gone for over two months.
卡拉 你已经消失两个多月了
That's impossible. My ship's clock reads six hours and change.
不可能 我的飞行时钟显示六个多小时
Then your clock's wrong, Kara.
你的飞行时钟不准 卡拉
Sam's telling you the truth. We thought you were dead.
山姆说得对 我们都以为你已经死了
What?
什么
Gaius, I just wanted you to know that we'll be back soon.
盖尤斯 我们很快就会回来
Whatever you do, please don't go anywhere by yourself.
无论你做什么 千万不要单独出去
It's not safe.
外面不安全
Tracey's here for anything you need.
有什么事 你找翠西就行
We'll be back as soon as we've looked in on Derrick, okay?
我们看望完德里克就回来 好吗
Right. Oh, Derrick. That's your little boy, isn't it?
好 德里克是你的孩子吧
The one in sickbay.
在医务室的那个孩子
Right.
对
Yes, I'm praying for his recovery.
好 我会为他祈祷 希望他早日康复
Really? Yeah.
真的么 嗯
Thank you. It's a pleasure.
谢谢 我的荣幸
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what's the game plan, ladies?
两位女士 我们有什么计划
Game plan?
计划
Well, this place is brilliant, really.
这地方确实很不错
You know, it's beautiful. Just when am I getting out of here?
这也很美 可我何时才能出去
When I am getting off the ship?
何时才能离开这艘船
Well, security's too tight.
外面守卫森严
Besides... Besides what?
况且… 况且什么
You're just trying to keep me here and... Gaius,
你们只想把我留在这里… 盖尤斯
none of the other ships will have you.
其他船都不会收留你
We'll be back.
我们一会就回来
Yesterday, you were facing execution. Today you're free. Why the long face?
昨天你面对死刑 今天你是自♥由♥之身 为什么还要拉长个脸
Oh, gee, I don't know. From President of the colonies to this.
说实话 我也不知道 从一国之君落得这般境遇
King of fools.
傻子王
Probably best to be hated by everyone than loved by this lot.
与其被这些人宠爱 还不如被世人所怨恨
Doomed to live out the rest of my life in this loony bin.
居然要我在这个疯人院里度过余生
I don't know, that might have something to do with my rather savage mood swings.
我也说不清 这可能和我巨大的情绪波动有关
Relax, Gaius.
放松 盖尤斯
You think I've brought you this far just to let it end here?
我带你一路走来 难道会让你就此终结吗
I need some encouragement. A ray of hope about the future.
我需要一些鼓励 对未来的一线希望
An inkling.
一个暗示也好
You've got me.
有我在
I'm here for you.
有我做你的后盾
That is so beautiful.
好美
Hello. Sorry, what?
你好 不好意思 你刚才说什么
The way you were praying.
你做祷告的姿势
Oh, yeah, yeah. Oh, thank you, yeah.
嗯 多谢夸奖
Not some hollow ritual.
并不是什么伪宗教
No, no.
对 不是
It's as if the Gods are right here beside you.
好像神就在你身边一样
Well, yeah.
对
When I pray to the Gods,
当我向神祷告的时候
I feel empty.
我觉得空虚
Do you? That's a shame, isn't it?
是吗 好可惜
Her gods are false.
她膜拜的是假神
Tell her.
告诉她
Well, if you feel empty when you pray to Zeus or Poseidon or Aphrodite,
当你向宙斯 阿弗洛狄忒 或波塞冬祷告的时候如果觉得空虚
it's because it is empty. It's a totally empty experience.
因为这本身就很空洞 完全是一种空虚的感觉
They're not real. They've been promulgated by
不是真的 那些都是统治者散发出去
a ruling elite, to stop you from learning the truth.
来阻止你知晓真♥相♥的东西
And what truth is that?
什么真♥相♥
That's a very good question.
问得好
What is the...
什么才是
There's only one God.
世间只有一个神
There is only one God. In a nutshell, that's the truth.
世间只有一个神 真♥相♥就在坚果之中
We're alone here, aren't we? The others aren't coming back soon.
就我们俩 对吧 他们不会马上就回来吧
And the door's locked. All right, good.
门已经锁上了吧 好
Can you feel God's presence?
你能感受到神的存在了吗
You know what? I think I do.
哎呀 我想我感受到了
So do I.
我也是
Do you? Do you, too?
是吗 你也感受到了
We both feel...
我们都感受到了
So, what's Cottle's verdict?
卡托的诊断结果是什么
Everything checks out.
一切正常
So, I'm me, not a Cylon? That is why you had me tested, right?
那我不是赛昂人了 因为这件事 你才让我做检查的吧
Kara, nobody said you were Cylon.
卡拉 没人说你是赛昂人
But you were thinking it.
可你们是这么想的
We had to be sure, Kara.
我们得确保万无一失 卡拉
Fair enough.
有道理
Let's go through it again.
我们再来一遍
How many times do you want to hear it?
你想听多少次才罢休
As many times as it takes to make sense.
一直听到让人信服为止
I followed a Heavy Raider into the storm. Took some hits, passed out.
我追踪一架重型突袭机 进了暴风团 受了些震荡 昏了过去
When I came to, I was orbiting this planet.
当我醒来后 我正在一颗行星的空间轨道上
Its yellow moon and star matches the description in Pythia.
那里有黄色的卫星和星星 与皮提亚之书中的描述相吻合
I took these pictures in orbit.
我在空间轨道上拍摄的这些照片
The star patterns match what we saw in the Tomb of Athena.
这些星图与我们 在雅典娜之墓中所见相吻合
How did you get here?
你怎么回到这里的
I told you, I don't know exactly.
我告诉过你 我不知道具体怎么回事
Well, that's just not good enough, Captain. Tell us everything you remember.
单凭这些可不够 上尉 把你能记得的事都说出来
I remember taking the photos. Turning my ship in a reciprocal heading.
我记得拍摄照片 让我的飞机反向飞行
And then, I'm not sure.
其他事 我就无法肯定了
I must've blacked out again.
我一定是又昏了过去
I remember a giant gas planet with rings.
我记得一颗 带有多个光环的巨大气状行星
I remember a flashing triple star.
我记得一颗闪烁的三合星
And a comet. And then I was back with the fleet.
还有一颗彗星 然后我就回到了舰队里
And for you, all of this took six hours.
对你来说 这一切只过了六个小时
I do not understand the time discrepancy either, okay?
我也没弄明白 时间上的差异是怎么回事
All I know is I was there. I took the pictures. I didn't imagine it.
我只知道我在那里 我拍摄了照片 这不是我的凭空想象
I had my crew clean it up. There's not a ding or a scratch on it.
我派组员清洗过了 机身没有一点凹痕或划痕
It's the got same tail number as the one she flew out on.
尾号♥和她开出去的时候一样
But I've been fixing up that old bird since day one,
可那架旧飞机 我早就大修过了
and this thing looks like it's been rolled off the showroom floor.
这东西好像刚从展厅拉出来一样
So it's not the same ship.
就是说不是同一架飞机
Unless she found a hell of a body shop out there, no, ma'am, it's not.
除非她找到了一家出色的大修厂 否则这是不可能的
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表