剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Then swear it.
那就发誓
I, Leland Joseph Adama, do now avow and affirm...
我 李兰德·约瑟夫·阿达玛 现在此公开宣示
...that I take the office of President of the 12 Colonies of Kobol
我将履行科波十二殖民地总统的职责
without any moral reservation or mental evasion.
不受任何道德动机或精神借口之影响
that I take the office of President of the 12 Colonies of Kobol
我将履行科波十二殖民地总统的职责
without any moral reservation or mental evasion.
不受任何道德动机或精神借口之影响
This is a frakking joke.
真♥他♥妈♥开玩笑!
You're the only man I can trust to command this ship.
你是唯一我能信赖来指挥这艘船的人
Well, maybe you're crazy enough to pull a stunt like this,
也许你的确是疯到要把军衔取下来了
but you can't be crazy enough to leave me in charge.
但你不能疯到让我来指挥
In case you forgot, my last term at the helm was a complete disaster.
除非你忘记了我上一次掌舵完全是个灾难!
That was a long time ago. You're not the same man you were.
那是很久以前的事了 你已经不是从前的你
You're not even the same man who came back from New Caprica.
甚至不是那个刚从新卡布里卡回来的你
You've found out a lot about yourself,
你对自己有了新的发现
been tested in ways I can barely begin to imagine.
经历了一些我无从想象的考验
You're ready.
你准备好了
Besides, don't count on this being permanent.
另外 别指望这是永久的
What if it is?
管它怎么着...
Put these on.
戴上这些
Then you lead the people to Earth the best way you can.
然后带领大家 尽你所能寻找地球
The Fleet has stayed here too long already.
舰队在这儿已经停留太久了
Any other last orders?
还有什么最后命令吗?
Just one.
只有一个
Give Athena back her daughter.
把女儿还给雅典娜
She needs her family. We all need our family.
她需要她的家人 我们都需要家人
Take care of this one.
照顾好这一个
All right, let me see the changes before you get this out to the press.
好的 发布之前再让我看一眼有什么改动
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Mr. Lampkin.
拉姆金先生
Romo.
罗默
One day in office, and you've already got a First Pet.
上任第一天 就已经养了只"第一宠物"
But Jake here is a genuine hero of the resistance.
这位杰克可是反抗军真正的英雄
Aren't you, Jake?
对吧 杰克?
Unfortunately, his previous owners had to let him go.
不幸的是 他的前任主人只得忍♥痛割爱了
Jake, meet Romo. Romo, meet Jake.
杰克 认识一下罗默 罗默 认识一下杰克
Your new best friend.
你们是新死党了
There's one thing I hate more than cats. It's dogs.
比猫更招我讨厌的东西 就是狗了
See, a new pet for you to loathe. I knew it would be the perfect gift.
瞧 有只新宠物让你去恶心恶心了 我就知道这礼物很完美
Good luck, Jake.
好运 杰克
I hear you're keeping Zarek as vice president.
我听说你继续让查莱克担当副总统
I can use the advice.
我可以听听他的建议
And as long as he knows he's heard, I think I can trust him.
只要他觉得自己是被接受的 我想我就可以信任他
I don't know if I agree with your thinking, but...
我不知是否该赞同你的想法 不过...
Well, I could say the same thing about yours.
我也可以对你的行为作此反应
The only difference is, you're gonna be President,
唯一不同的 是你要去当总统
I'm just getting in a plane.
而我只是上飞机
Waiting alone in a Raptor, while the rest of the Fleet jumps away,
当周围的舰船都跳跃时 在一艘猛禽里独自等待
that's not just getting in a plane.
这不只是上飞机
That sounds a lot like...
这听起来很像...
Well, that sounds a lot like suicide, Dad.
听上去非常像是要去自杀 爸爸
At least this time I'm only risking my own neck.
至少这次我只拿自己的小命冒险
So I guess it won't matter if, as President, I order you not to do this?
那我猜就算我以总统的身份 命令你不要这么做都没用了?
I don't know if I ever told you this,
不知道我有没有告诉过你
but one of my first missions was a solo recon,
不过我早期有一次单独的侦查任务
me alone in a Raptor in enemy space.
一个人开着猛禽进入敌方空域
I'm not gonna lie to you, I was scared.
不骗你 我吓得要命
Told myself that I was doing my duty, and ultimately I faced my fear.
我告诉自己这是在执行任务 并且最终正视了恐惧
That's a good memory.
这是一次很好的回忆
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这么做?
Because I can't live without her.
因为我离开她就没法儿活
And Laura is gonna get to the rendezvous point.
劳拉会去集♥合♥点的
I have to believe that.
我必须相信这点
Admiral. Admiral.
上将 上将
What do you hear, Starbuck?
你听见了什么 星芭?
Nothing but the rain, sir.
只听到雨声而已 长官
Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
快拿枪去把猫抓回来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Keep a light on. I'll be back.
把灯亮着 我会回来的
You can count on it.
你尽管放心
Galactica, this is Husker. I'm in position.
卡拉狄加 我是砻谷机 已就位
Affirmative, Husker.
好的 砻谷机
All Fleet ships, this is Galactica actual.
全舰队舰只注意 这里是卡拉狄加实战指挥
Commence jump. OFFICER: Yes, sir.
准备跳跃! 是 长官
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表