剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
I'm alone.
就我一个
It's not an attack. I knew I'd find you.
这不是袭击 我就知道会找到你
Knew you'd be out here searching.
知道你会在这儿寻找
Leoben?
李奥本?
LEOBEN: I'm here for you, to offer a truce between Cylon and human.
我为你而来 来提出赛昂与人类之间的停战协议
And a chance for you to complete your journey.
也给你一个完成你旅程的机会
Heavy Raider's docked at the aft airlock.
重型突袭机在船尾减压舱对接了
The animal part that controls it looks dead.
生物控制部分看上去已经死了
We only found the one Leoben onboard.
那里面只找到一个李奥本
Starbuck is still taking one hell of a chance.
星芭仍打算孤注一掷
If he wanted to kill us, we'd all be dead by now.
如果他想杀了我们 现在我们都已经死了
Just means he wants something else.
只意味着他还有其他目的
LEOBEN: Kara. Thank you for this.
卡拉 谢谢你这么做
We were praying for a miracle.
我们都在祈祷奇迹发生
It wasn't a miracle.
这不是什么奇迹
It's like I knew you were out there.
我像是知道你会在那儿
I'm not picking up any gamma emissions, sir.
没有发现任何γ射线发散 长官
Raider's packing conventional weaponry only. No nukes.
突袭机只装备了常规武器 没有核弹
All right. Keep checking for tracking devices,
好的 继续检查跟踪装置
anything that might give up our position.
任何可能暴露我们位置的东西
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
I'm sorry, but the difference between the way
对不起 你在新卡布里卡时
you were on New Caprica and now...
与现在的变化真是...
I'm the same person.
我还是同一个人
I have eyes. I can see.
我有眼睛 我能看见
God has taken your hand and purged you of the questions, the doubt.
神触及你的手并清除你的疑虑
Your journey can finally begin,
你的旅程终于可以开始了
but there isn't much time.
但时间不多
The others, the ones I left behind, they need your help.
其余的 我抛下的那些 他们需要你的帮助
But not as much as you need theirs.
但并没有你需要他们的帮助那么多
Why?
为什么?
Your crew, they don't trust you.
你的船员 他们不相信你
I need you to tell me why I'm here.
我要你告诉我 我为什么会在这儿
Captain, we should move the prisoner.
船长 我们应该将囚犯带离
A blue planet surrounded by clouds.
一颗云烟缭绕的蓝色星球
You okay?
你还好吗?
Stop!
停下!
The Hybrid.
混合体
When she first described it to me,
当她第一次向我形容…
how beautiful it was, I cried.
它有多漂亮时 我哭了
You need to go to her, Kara.
你必须去见她 卡拉
The Hybrid, she'll tell you things, amazing things.
混合体 她会告诉你很多事情 惊人的事情
We're done here. Get him out of here.
到此为止吧. 把他带走
Wait! Take him to my quarters.
等等 把他带到我的住处
Just do it!
照做就是了!
MAN: Let's go. Come on.
走 快点
It may never make any sense.
这永远没法理出个所以然来
Hangar deck crew tells me you've been obsessing over this place,
机修甲板的船员告诉我 你被这地方迷住了
going over the logs,
仔细检查日志
replaying the accident again and again.
一遍又一遍地回放那个事故
Accident.
事故?
What is it?
怎么了?
I spoke to Cottle.
我跟科特尔谈过了
Cally was on moxopan and cosapine, antidepressants.
凯莉在吃艾西泮和氯氮平 抗抑郁药
How did she go from antidepressants to suicide?
她怎么吃了抗抑郁药还会去自杀?
Well, she was emotionally disturbed.
呃 她当时情绪混乱
She would've left me.
她不会丢下我
She never would've left Nicky behind.
她绝对不会丢下尼克不管
So what do you think then?
那么你认为呢?
Someone killed her?
有人杀了她?
Galen, you have to let it go.
格伦 你得想开点
No, I gotta figure out what happened.
不 我必须搞清楚发生了什么
What if she knew?
要是她知道了呢?
How would she have known?
她怎么会知道?
Maybe she sensed it. I mean, she was your wife.
也许她感觉到了 我是说 她是你的老婆
You've been different since the nebula.
去过星云以后你就变了
Maybe she was afraid of you.
也许她害怕你
Maybe it was God's will.
也许这是神的意愿
We don't know why these things happen.
我们不知道为什么会发生这些事儿
But God does.
但神知道
And he has a plan for us.
他对我们自♥由♥安排
For whatever reason, her death, our awakening,
不管因为什么理由 她的死 我们的觉醒
you gotta trust that it's all for the best.
你必须要相信 这都是出于好意
Why are you here?
你为何来此?
Because we are in this together.
因为我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
And I am here for you, Galen.
我是为了你才来的 格伦
I know exactly where you are right now. I have been there.
我完全理解你此刻的感受 我也曾经历过
Until Gaius helped me realize that...
直到盖尤斯帮助我了解到...
What?
怎么
Whatever has gone before, whatever I have done, it doesn't matter.
无论以前失去过什么 不管我做过什么 都不要紧
We can still change.
我们还可以改变
You spend way too much time with Baltar.
你跟波塔尔在一起过分久了
SAM: So I guess I missed all the excitement, huh?
看来我错过了所有的好戏 啊?
So what's the deal? This Leoben, has he said anything?
那么事情怎么样了? 这个李奥本 说了什么没有?
Don't know.
不知道
Starbuck ordered the guards to wait outside, lose the cuffs.
星芭命令守卫等在门外 还打开了手铐
Said she didn't want to be disturbed.
说她不想被打扰
Guess I'll talk to her.
我想我得和她谈谈
Yeah, why don't you do that?
对呀 干嘛不去呢?
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey! Get the hell away from her.
嘿 嘿 嘿! 该死的离她远点
Sam, what the hell... Sam, stop it!
山姆 山姆 停下!
What is wrong with you, Kara? Stop it!
你怎么回事 卡拉? 停下!
SAM: Marines, in here now! I can see why she's fond of you.
守卫 快点进来 我明白她为什么青睐你了
STARBUCK: Leave him alone.
你放开他
You know what we have to do.
你知道我们必须这么做
Just remember there isn't much time.
要记住 时间不多了
Get him the frak out of here!
娘的把他弄出去
Cuff him and lock him in storage!
铐上 关进储藏室!
What is going on with you? Kara!
你怎么了 卡拉?
He can help us.
他可以帮我们
The Cylons, they understand about Earth.
赛昂听说过地球
And you believe him?
你相信他了?
After everything he's done to you?
在他对你做过的这一切之后?
Kara, he kept you locked up for months on New Caprica.
卡拉 他在新卡布里卡关了你好几个月
The frakking mind games.
都是些该死的心理游戏
I swear to Gods, this is not a dream.
我对天发誓 这不是一场梦
It's real.
是真的
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你能来
You and Kara, did you get things worked out?
卡拉跟你把事儿都解决了吗?
Because you should.
该去解决下
You weren't meant to be enemies.
因为你俩可不该成为仇人
No. That'd be you and me.
不会 不过我俩会
What do you want from Kara?
你想从卡拉那儿得到什么?
The same thing I've always wanted.
我始终想要的那件事儿
For her to understand her destiny.
让她了解到自己的命运
That's not good enough.
这理由不够充分
LEOBEN: It's good enough for her.
对她来说足够了
What is the most basic article of faith?
信念的基本要点是什么?
That this is not all that we are.
这并不是我们的全部自我
C- Bucks rule.
卡星海盗队的灵魂
What did you just say?
你刚说什么?
Forward guard, right?
前锋 是吗?
I saw a couple of games. You were good.
我看过几场比赛 你真不错
Yet after all the celebrity and acclaim, what were you?
然而在名望和喝彩之后 你还剩下什么?
Just another face selling magazines,
只不过是上上杂♥志♥封面
another piece of scoreboard trivia.
时不时破个得分记录什么的
You always knew you were destined for more.
你总是觉得命中注定应该拥有些其他什么
You were just waiting for your singular moment of clarity.
你就这么等待着你那达到透彻的非凡时刻
Well, maybe I just found it.
或许我刚好等到了
You kill me, Kara's dream dies with me.
你杀了我 卡拉的梦想便随我而去
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表