剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Is that what this is about, Sam? You want to know what the deal is with us?
是因为这个吗 山姆? 你想知道我们之间除了什么问题
With our marriage?
我们的婚姻出了什么问题
Well, it didn't make much sense to begin with.
一开始就没什么意义
Makes even less now.
现在更少了
I don't buy that.
我可不买♥♥账
I don't think you believe a single frakking word you're saying.
我认为你口是心非
You're just scared.
你只是害怕了
You see that? Huh?
看到了吗
You see this? You remember those?
看这里 记得这些纹身么
Do you remember when we got them?
记得是什么时候纹的么
That's what's real. Okay, that is part of who we are.
那才是真实的 它才是我们的见证
That is a part of who you are, whether you want to admit it or not.
也证明了你是谁 不管你愿不愿意承认
You dumb motherfrakker.
你个挨千刀的
I only married you because it was safe and it was easy, Sam.
我嫁给你只因为那样既轻松又保险 山姆
And you were just pathetic enough to go along with it.
你还真可怜兮兮地就那么满足了
So get the frak out.
快他妈滚吧
I said get out. Get out!
滚开
What are you gonna do, huh? Get out!
你想干什么 滚开
I don't want to fight, Sam.
山姆 我不想和你打架
I want to frak.
我想干
You don't get it, do you?
还不明白么
I'm not the same girl you married.
我已经不是你娶的那个小姑娘了
All I want to do right now is frak.
我现在只想干
Really frak, like it's the end of the world and nothing else matters.
真刀真枪地干 心无旁骛 就像世界末日一样
So come on, Sam.
来吧 山姆
Make me feel something.
让我高♥潮♥迭起
I dare you.
你行么
We were married, weren't we?
我们结过婚 是吧
I mean, that wasn't just like a fantasy.
刚才不是我的想象吧
Hell, no.
当然不是
And I got the scars to prove it.
我的伤痕可以证明
Does that seem different to you somehow?
你觉得有什么不同么
Different how?
什么不同
Not sure.
不清楚
It's like everything seems so far away.
感觉一切都那么的遥远
The way things feel. The way they taste.
感受和品味的方式
Like I'm watching myself,
就像我正看着自己
but I'm not really experiencing it, not living it.
却没有真正经历过 并未存在过
Like my body's just this alien thing that I'm still attached to.
就像我的身体 不属于我自己一样
Does that seem crazy to you?
听上去疯狂吗
Frankly, we were as surprised as you are.
坦率地说 我们也同样感到震惊
We presented your case. There was some debate.
我们说了你们的提议 大家讨论了一下
And we were outvoted.
我们胜出了
Our compatriots now seem to agree that it was wrong to box the D'annas.
我们的同胞们现在也认为 封存戴安娜是个错误
It sounds like your own opinion hasn't changed.
看来你的观点还没变
I promised that we'd do some hard thinking.
我许诺过我们会认真反省
But in the end, we decided that our choices were correct.
不过最后 我们认为我们的选择是正确的
Unfortunately, restoring unity was all the others seemed to care about.
不幸的是 其他人只关心重新结盟的事
It's hard to have unity when you're still so opposed to everything
但是如果你们仍旧反对我们的主张
the rest of us believe in.
那么就很难进行结盟
Look, he kept his word.
他已经遵守诺言
You won the day.
你们赢了
Do you think you have the right
你难道还认为要…
to win our hearts and minds, too? No, you're being presumptuous.
让我们心服口服么 你们已经开始专横跋扈了
Don't even try to compare us to... NO. 6: They're right.
别拿我们去比较… 他们说的对
If they've agreed to our terms,
他们已经同意了我们的条件
then there's no point in courting any more discord.
就没必要再挑起异议了
Any more discord and we may run out of spare bodies.
再有异议 备用体都会用完的
The Three's core consciousness is being downloaded
三号♥的核心意识正在下载到
at our central resurrection hub.
我们的中♥央♥复活中枢
The nearest accessible server is a half dozen jumps from here.
最近的服务器需要从这儿跳跃六次
We can go together and hear what your newfound heroine has to say.
我们可以一起去 看你的新找的女英雄会怎么说
If you don't mind, we'd prefer to stay on our own ships.
如果不介意 我们想留在自己的飞船上
By all means.
当然
I doubt that the rest of us would feel comfortable here anyway.
反正我也很怀疑我们在这儿会觉得自在
ZAREK: The chair recognizes the delegate from Sagittaron.
主席准许萨吉特朗星代表发言
JACOB: Would the President care to comment
总统能否对新闻中所谓的
on the news stories crediting so-called military sources
军方消息声称德舰正在寻找
that claim the Demetrius is searching for new food sources?
新的食物来源稍作评论?
Or, Madam President, would you rather
总统阁下 您是否希望
that we just simply accept this obvious attempt at disinformation?
我们就这样接受这个显然是故意制♥造♥的虚假信息
Order, please.
请保持秩序
I'm afraid I don't control the media, Jacob, as much as you know I'd love to.
恐怕我无法控制舆♥论♥ 雅各布 尽管我希望我能
Regarding the reports, the Demetrius mission is a matter of Fleet security,
根据报告 德舰行动涉及到舰队安危
and as such I can't and won't discuss it, period.
所以我不能也不会讨论它 就这样吧
Madam President, I have to say that
总统阁下 我必须说明
my constituency is not satisfied with an executive...
我的选民不会满足于一个领袖…
Do you realize this casts doubt on something as fundamental
您是否意识到此种怀疑从根本上已经关系到了
as our route to Earth?
我们通往地球的道路
Yes, but don't take my "yes" to imply that the rumors are true.
是的 但不要认为我这句"是的" 就意味着那些谣言是真的
JACOB: Madam President!
总统阁下
Jacob, Aaron, everyone, please.
雅各布 亚伦 大家 拜托
I cannot believe that the Demetrius is the only matter
我不认为德舰是你们的选民…
that is important to your constituents. Can we please move on?
唯一关心的问题 请问我们可以继续了吗
You know my answer to this.
你们已经得到我对此的回答了
Order, please. Order!
请保持秩序 秩序
Madam President, I'm sure we can all understand
总统阁下 我确信大家都明白
the importance for the need for security. Coming from the military,
安全需要及其重要性 因为是军队出身
it's my experience that we sometimes err too strongly on the side of caution.
我的经验是 我们有时候出于谨慎 却常常矫枉过正
So for the sake of reassuring my colleagues
所以为了让我的同事们打消疑虑
and hopefully putting this matter to rest,
也希望可以平息这件事
would it not be fair to say that you and Admiral Adama are naturally exploring
是否可以认为您和亚当玛上将 正合乎情理地
all possible routes to Earth?
寻找所有可能通向地球的途径?
WOMAN: Hear, hear. Now we're getting focus.
听啊 说到点子上了 这就是我们想知道的
Mr. Adama, we are all anxious to receive the benefit of your experience.
亚当玛先生 我们都渴望从您的经验中受益
But I personally don't feel the need
但是 我个人觉得并没有必要
to have a junior delegate appoint himself my spokesman.
让一位下级代表来充当我的发言人
Let's move on. Jacob, you had a matter on the table.
我们继续 雅各布 你有一项议程
Would you please continue? JACOB: Thank you, Madam President.
请继续? 谢谢 总统阁下
My constituents are once again having problems
我的选民又一次无法获得
obtaining medical supplies. Point of order.
医疗补给 议事程序有问题
Now, I have prepared a report that I think would...
现在 我想报告一下关于…
Point of order, Mr. Vice President.
议事程序有问题 副总统阁下
Excuse me. Hello?
抱歉 喂?
Order, please! Order, please!
请保持秩序 秩序
Thank you very, very much.
谢谢大家合作
Mr. Cantrell, will you yield the floor?
坎特尔先生 您是否愿意让出发言权
I will yield.
同意让出
Thank you.
谢谢
This relates to your Executive Order 112.
有关您的第112号♥行政令
112.
112号♥
APOLLO: Which establishes a system of tribunals.
它建立了一套审判体系
The judges chosen by you.
法官是由您任命的
Answerable only to a special court of appeals,
只服从于特别地区法♥院♥
the judges of which would also be chosen by you.
该院的法官也是由您任命的
Effectively, it creates a justice system that further
有力地形成了一个司法体系
and dangerously concentrates power into the hands of the executive.
进一步地 很危险性地将权利集中到当权者手中
Namely, into your hands, Madam President.
也就是您的手中 总统阁下
Far from being independent or impartial,
大大有悖于中立和公正
it would actually damage the very idea of justice.
事实上也损害到公平的真正意义
Even the illusion of the idea of justice.
即使是对公平的一丝幻想
ROSLIN: Thank you, Mr. Adama.
谢谢 亚当玛先生
The order you're referring to, Executive Order 112,
你谈到的112号♥行政令
is actually a work in progress,
实际上是个进行中的工作
and the changes it proposes are provisional.
所有的改变都是临时性的
It is a first step, a tiny step,
它只是第一步 一小步
but the first step in a larger plan,
但却是一个较大计划中的第一步
actually, to create a fair and comprehensive legal system,
实际上就是为了建立一套让你们大家
which you of all people can admit we sorely need.
都能接纳的公正全面的司法体制
Now, naturally, I was going to bring it to the Quorum
那自然是我们现在强烈需要的 我本想 一旦完成拟定
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表