剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
And implanted us with false ones. SAM: Yes.
然后给我们植入伪造的 没错
Set us up like a Boomer.
陷害我们 像布玛尔那样
Memories that we thought were real.
我们认为真实的记忆
I guess he boxed us for a while.
我猜他把我们冻结了一段时间
Introduced Saul first, not long after the war.
在战后不久 先引入了索尔
And then the Gazelle. The Ellen.
然后是瞪羚 艾伦
And back on Earth, the warning signs that we got,
而在地球上 我们得到的警告标志…
they looked different to each one of us.
它们在我们每个人看来都不一样
I saw a woman. Tory, you saw a man.
我看到一个女人 托莉 你看到一个男人
Funny. No one... No one else could see them.
有意思 没人...没其他人能看到他们
Galen, you thought... That's it, it's time to go.
格伦 你认为...你 就这样 到时间了
TORY: No, no, no, wait a minute. Listen to me.
不不 等等 听我说
The Seven. Tell me, please.
七号♥ 告诉我 请告诉我
Yes, Seven, Seven... Seven was the Daniel.
嗯 七号♥...七号♥… 七号♥是丹尼尔
You sure about the word? Daniel?
你确定是这个词? 丹尼尔?
Yes. He died. Daniel died.
是的 他死了 丹尼尔死了
He was Seven.
他是七号♥
Okay, take him. I'm sure.
好吧 带他走 我确定
It was Daniel. I'm sure.
是叫丹尼尔 我确定
No, we need to finish. No, let him go now. Take him now.
不 我们要听完 现在让他去吧 带他走
Wait, Saul, listen to me. Saul, stay with the Fleet.
索尔 听我说 索尔 和舰队呆在一起
It's all starting to happen. It's the miracle.
一切都已经开始发生 那奇迹
Right here. It's a gift from the angels.
就在这里 来自天使的馈赠
Stay with the Fleet! Kara, make them stop!
和舰队呆在一起! 卡拉 让他们停下!
I stood up for you on Demetrius!
在德米特里厄斯号♥上我是支持你的!
You owe me!
你欠我的!
Kara!
卡拉!
Saul, how'd it go?
索尔? 怎么样了?
Oh, you're awake.
噢 你醒着呢
Where's the booze?
酒在哪儿?
We haven't had any around for weeks.
我们这儿好几个星期没有酒了
Remember? The smell of it was making me sick.
记得吗?那味道让我恶心
Was that weeks?
都好几周了?
I'm glad you're back.
我很高兴你回来了
What did he have to say?
他说了些什么?
Cottle kicked us out.
科特尔把我们撵出来了
He never got to finish.
他没来得及说完
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Something new started.
有点儿新动静了呢
He's been moving like he just came alive tonight.
他一直在动 像是今晚突然活了似的
Just tonight, huh?
就今晚吗?
I don't feel anything.
我什么都没感觉到
Wait. He'll do it again.
等着 他会再来一次的
You know, we should get, like, a crib
知道么 我们该...弄个婴儿床
and all the stuff that a baby...
所有那些该为宝宝...
He moved. I felt it this time. I did.
哈! 他动了 这一次我感觉到了 我感觉到了
I felt my son move.
我感觉到我儿子动啦
He wants to come out and play.
他想出来玩儿
CAVIL: That's a little dated, isn't it?
这形象过时了吧?
He needs a patch over his right eye.
他的右眼上需要加个眼罩
I prefer to remember Saul before you did that to him.
我宁愿记住被你摧残之前的索尔
Sentimental till the end. The Simons are prepping the O. R.
总是那么多愁善感 西蒙们正在手术室做准备工作
I think you'll be impressed with the progress
我想你会对我们在记忆修复上
we've made in memory recovery.
所取得的进步感到印象深刻
It might take a while.
可能要花上一段时间
I'm sure you'll make the procedure
我确信你将会把整个步骤
as long and painful as possible.
变得尽可能得长和痛苦
You're mistaken if you think I enjoy this.
如果你觉得我喜欢这样 那你是误解了
Come on, John.
噢 得了吧 约翰
Of course you do. You're a sadist.
你当然喜欢 你是个施虐狂
Why not just kill us and be done with it?
为什么不就这么把我们杀了 一了百了?
Why send us to live among the humans?
为什么把我们送到人类之中生活?
I wanted you to see what they're like up close and personal,
我想要你亲自近距离观察他们是什么样的
so I gave you all grandstand seats to a holocaust.
所以我都给了你们大屠♥杀♥的看台票
But we didn't die.
但我们没有死
And then you decided that we hadn't suffered enough,
于是你就认定我们还没有受够折磨
so you picked me up, put me on a transport,
因此你就顺手救了我 把我安排上运输机
took Galen's confession, played resistance fighter with Sam,
接受格伦的告解 陪山姆假扮抵抗战士
tortured Saul, but didn't kill him.
折磨索尔 却没有杀死他
You had a dozen chances,
你曾有那么多机会
but you wanted to wait so that when it finally happened,
但你想要等待 直到那终于发生的时候
when we'd download back, we'd be ready to admit we were wrong
当我们下载回来的时候 我们会准备好承认我们错了
and pat you on the head for giving us the right amount of suffering,
对你顶礼膜拜 说你让我们所受的苦难
the right amount of punishment, all weighed out.
对我们所做的惩罚 全都恰如其分
Then we could give you the approval that you've always craved.
那时我们将会给予你 你一直所渴望的认可
You see, you claim to be a perfect machine,
瞧 你声称自己是完美的机器
but you are driven by the most petty of human emotions.
但你却被最卑鄙的人类情感所驱使
Jealousy and rage.
妒忌和愤怒
I know what you did to Daniel.
我知道你对丹尼尔做了什么
That Seven didn't thrive. Sad.
那个七号♥不够强壮 真可悲
It's too bad we're not made out of something more sturdy.
我们并未由更强壮些的东西制♥造♥成 那很糟糕
Metal. That might be nice.
金属 那倒是不错
Daniel was an artist, and so sensitive to the world.
丹尼尔是艺术家 对世界那么敏感
I was very close to him.
我曾跟他走的很近
But John decided I was playing favorites.
但约翰认为我有所偏爱
Maybe I was.
可能我是有点
Someone contaminated the amniotic fluid
有人污染了所有我们用来
in which we were maturing all the Daniel copies.
培养丹尼尔的复♥制♥体的羊水
And then, corrupted the genetic formula.
然后破坏了遗传分子式
I knew it was John.
我知道那是约翰做的
Envious. Sadistic.
满怀嫉妒 狂虐成性
And who made me?
那谁造就了我呢?
That's what we're dancing around here, isn't it?
我们就在为这个兜圈子 不是吗?
If I'm so irredeemable, if I'm such a mistake,
如果我有那么不可救药 如果我是如此大的错误
if I'm so broken, then whose fault is that?
如果我当真坏到骨子里 那又是谁的错呢?
It's my maker's fault. And that's not God, that's you.
是我的制♥造♥者的错 而那不是神 那是你
This is on you.
都是因为你
No, no, John.
不 不 约翰
God, no, you... You have done terrible things,
天哪 不 你...你做了可怕的事情
but you are not a mistake.
但你并不是一个错误
If you could just accept yourself as what you are,
只要你能接受自己是什么
as the boy I made,
一如我所创造的那个男孩
you can be good.
你会向善
You can be anything.
你无所不能
I love you, John, because I made you.
我爱你 约翰 因为我创造了你
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, John.
没事的 约翰
It's... Don't you dare!
没... 你敢!
I've gotta scrub for surgery.
我要去准备手术了
I can't wait to see what perfection looks like on the inside.
我等不及要看看内里有多么得完善了
No, no, down there.
不对 不对 那下面
Yeah.
对
Across the beams. Across, not lengthways.
与梁柱交叉 交叉 不是同向的
Put a support there.
在那儿给个支撑
I know what patching looks like, Chief.
我知道修补是怎么回事 军士长
This isn't about those cracks, Admiral.
不光是这些裂缝 上将
I started thinking about damage that you can't see.
我开始琢磨看不见的损伤
You know, stuff that's deeper in,
你知道 深处的那些材料
that you'd only see on an x-ray.
一般要通过X光来查看
Dealino, fire it up.
Dealino 打开
Okay, Chief. It's online.
好的 军士长 启动了
We prepped the beam with this liquid that fluoresces.
我们预先注入了含荧光的液体
It's not an x-ray, but you get the idea.
现在用的不是X光 不过意思差不多
It's throughout the entire ship.
它遍布整个飞船
Hairline fractures in all the beams.
所有的梁架都有细微的破损
It's in her bones, Admiral.
这是在骨子里的 上将
Her bones are rotten.
她的骨架腐朽了
I have an idea.
我有个主意
There's something on the Baseship that can help.
基地之星上有东西可以帮得上忙
Cylon technology?
赛昂科技?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表