剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Something isn't right.
有些不对劲
Gunnery reporting. Firing solution correct.
重炮部报告 射击预案完毕
Main battery standing by to fire on your command.
主炮台等候命令随时准备射击
On my command. Three, two,
听我命令:三 二
one. Weapons hold!
一 武器暂缓动作!
DUALLA: Dradis contact!
雷达发现新目标!
HELO ON RADIO: Galactica, Demetrius, do not fire.
卡拉狄加 这里德米特里厄斯号♥ 不要射击
Baseship is disarmed and under Colonial command. Officers aboard.
母舰已解除武装 由殖民地方面控制 船员已登舰
Demetrius, Galactica. Authenticate.
德米特里厄斯 这里是卡拉狄加 鉴别身份
Galactica, Demetrius. I authenticate. Bravo, tango, eight.
卡拉狄加 这里是德米特里厄斯 鉴别如下:BT8
Do not fire. Starbuck and Athena have control of the Baseship.
不要射击 星芭和雅典娜已经控制了母舰
MAN: Move! Move! Move!
快 快 快!
STARBUCK: Colonel, they're with me.
上校 他们是和我一起的
They're with you?
他们和你一起?
So which one of them shot Gaeta?
那么 他们之中是谁枪击了盖塔?
MAN: Lt. Gaeta, stay with us.
盖塔中尉 坚持住
All right, everybody stand back.
好了 大家都退后
And get a cut down tray in here right now.
马上拿一套切除工具过来
We became divided according to models.
根据模型划分 我们开始产生分歧
The Twos, Eights and Sixes
2号♥们 8号♥们 还有6号♥们
have come to believe that our destiny lies in seeking out the Final Five.
开始认为我们的命运在于寻找出终极五人
The Ones, Fours and Fives violently opposed such action.
1号♥们 4号♥们还有5号♥们强烈地反对这种行为
We know that there are seven different models of Cylons.
我们知道人形赛昂有7个不同的型号♥
You only mentioned six.
你只提到了6个
The Threes. The D'Annas.
3号♥们 狄安娜们
They were boxed after the battle on the Algae Planet.
她们在海藻星球之战以后就被雪藏了
Boxed?
雪藏?
Her entire line was punitively deactivated,
她的整个生产线被惩罚性地冻结了
her consciousness placed in a boxing facility.
她的意识被置于一个封闭设备中
Why?
为什么?
D'Anna saw the faces of the Final Five, which was forbidden.
狄安娜看见了终极五人的脸 这是被禁止的
But if we unbox her, she can reveal their identities to us.
但如果我们将她解封 她可以向我们揭示他们的真实身份
The Final Five have been to Earth.
终极五人去过地球
If we help find them, they can help us get there.
如果我们帮忙找出他们 他们可以帮我们到达那里
NATALIE: Our ship can heal itself.
我们的船可以自愈
But most of our Raiders were destroyed in the ambush.
但大部分突袭机都在中埋伏的时候被毁了
We're asking for your help here. We can't do it alone.
我们来此求援 我们没法单独完成
What could possibly motivate us to trust you now?
现在有什么理由可以让我们相信你们?
What have you got?
你们能提供什么?
The boxing facility resides within the Cylon resurrection hub.
那个封闭设备位于赛昂复活枢纽的内部
This hub controls the functions
这个枢纽控制着
of every Resurrection ship in existence.
现有的每一个复活船的运行
It protects itself by periodically jumping to a new set of coordinates
它依靠周期性跳跃至新的坐标
and then relaying them back to the Baseship.
然后再与母舰连线来自我保护
Madam President,
总统女士
you asked for a reason to help us.
你寻求一个帮助我们的理由
Vengeance.
复仇
You destroy the hub, Cylons lose their ability to download.
你摧毁这个枢纽 赛昂们就失去了他们下载复活的能力
All of us.
我们所有的赛昂
Why would you be willing to lose your ability to resurrect?
你为什么愿意失去复活的能力?
We're rebels. We can't go back.
我们是叛变者 没有回头路可走
What matters most to us is being with the Five.
对我们来说最重要的是找到终极五人
D'Anna will be able to identify them.
狄安娜将能够认出他们
We'll take you to the hub if you help us unbox D'Anna.
我们能带你们去枢纽 如果你们帮我们为狄安娜解封
Give us the coordinates of the hub first.
先给我们通往枢纽的坐标
No, I won't do that. I said we would take you there.
不 办不到 我说了我会带你们去那儿
Take her out. We're finished.
带她出去 没什么可说的
Wait.
等等
Is your word good, Admiral? I'll give you the coordinates.
你说话算话吗 上将? 我会给你坐标
But I want your word.
但我要你保证
Stand down.
退下
You have my word.
我向你保证
Once their identities are revealed and we come back here,
一旦他们的身份被揭露并且回到这里
we'll be free to leave your Fleet with the Five.
我们将可以带着五人离开你们的舰队
Yes.
是的
They're here with you.
他们在这儿 和你们在一起
The Final Five are in your Fleet.
终极五人在你们的舰队里面
That's why our Raiders turned back the attack in the nebula.
那就是为什么我们的突袭机在星云的那次袭击中撤退了
The weapons hold.
武器暂缓动作
How the frak did you see that?
你到底是怎么料到的?
To be absolutely honest with you, Bill, I didn't.
老老实实告诉你 比尔 我没有
What can I say? We got lucky.
我能说什么呢? 咱运气好
Well, let's get a Raptor up to those coordinates that that Cylon gave us.
好吧 我们弄架猛禽机去赛昂给我们的那些坐标位置看看
Maybe we can get lucky again.
也许我们还能交好运
Sir.
长官
Tigh.
泰
Thank you.
谢谢
RACETRACK: Lords of Kobol, shield your eyes.
科波之神 掩住你们的眼睛吧
Get it with the gun camera. Hit override.
从上方掠过 用照相枪拍下来
Kind of pretty, isn't it?
还挺漂亮的 不是吗?
Tell it to the Fleet.
跟舰队说吧
No. No. Don't put me under. Please.
不 不 别做全麻. 求你了
Just... Just numb everything.
让它失去知觉就行了
Felix. Just do it. I...
菲里克斯 就这么做吧
I don't want to wake up...
我不想醒来后...
I don't want to wake up with my leg gone.
我不要醒来后才发现腿没了
Okay, son.
好吧 孩子
If we go in on our own horse, we won't last five minutes.
如果单凭我们自己去 估计坚持不了五分钟
But we go in with that Baseship parked out there,
但我们同那艘母舰一起靠过去的话
nobody's gonna notice us for a while.
相当一段时间里 都不会被注意到
What do we fight with? Their Raiders are frakked.
我们用什么开打? 他们的突袭机都菜了
We don't use theirs. We use ours.
我们不用他们的 我们用自己的
Take half the Viper wing.
带上一半的蝮蛇飞行队
Half the wing? Yes.
一半的飞行队? 是的
We'll sneak them in on the rebel Baseship.
我们把它们藏在叛变的母舰里
Hoshi did some calculations from Racetrack's photos.
星先生用赛道拍摄的照片做了些计算
We take out the FTL and the hub's stranded.
我们搞定超光速引擎 那个枢纽就束手就擒了
We blow the hub and billions of skin jobs lose their bath privileges.
我们摧毁那个枢纽 然后 数亿披人皮的失去他们的特享浴缸
Imagine.
想想看
Once they're gone, they can't come back.
一旦他们死掉 就没法儿复活
Mortal enemies.
凡人肉身的敌人
Before we blow the hub,
在我们摧毁枢纽之前
we need to get a team in to unbox D'Anna.
我们要派 一个小队进去 将狄安娜解封
Well, now, maybe we just don't.
嗯 也许我们不必这么做
Maybe we just forget the Godsdamn boxing facility.
也许我们可以不管那该死的封闭设备
Lie to the rebels.
对那些叛变者说谎
TIGH: Well, they're lying to us.
他们也骗我们
The skin jobs said their Raiders won't fight because the Final Five is here?
那些披人皮的说他们的突袭机不开打是因为有终极五人在这儿?
We tangled with those slit-eyed black bastards for three years now,
我们同那些目光狭隘狼心狗肺的孽种打了快有三年了
and they haven't turned back before. Why now?
他们以前都没有撤退 为什么现在撤了?
What if they're telling the truth? What if the Final Five are here?
要是他们说的是真的呢? 要是终极五人真的在这儿呢?
The Five could know the way to Earth.
五人也许知道去地球的路
If they knew, they're not gonna lead us there
即使他们知道 也不会带我们去那儿
after we've just destroyed their resurrection capacity.
要是我们就这样毁掉了他们的复活能力
Maybe they're different, like the rebels.
也许他们像那些叛变者一样 有所不同
ROSLIN: What if they're not?
要是他们并无不同呢?
What if their sole purpose is to destroy us?
要是他们的根本目的就是消灭我们呢?
I say we blow the whole Godsdamn thing to dust,
依我看 我们就把那该死的鬼东西炸个粉碎
lock, stock and barrel, and trust the President's vision.
锁上 库存 封存 相信总统的幻象
Her scriptures, her way to Earth.
她的手稿 通往地球的道路
Why don't we split the difference?
我们为什么不折中一下?
Unbox D'Anna and find the Five.
将狄安娜解封 找到那五人
Keep the Five till we get to Earth. Turn them over to the rebels.
关起来直到我们找到地球 再把他们移交给那些叛变者
They've waited this long. It'll be on our terms.
他们都等了那么久了 反正都由我们说了算
It's all pie in the sky,
这完全是等天上掉馅饼
gentlemen, until we know what's true and what's not.
先生们 除非我们搞清楚哪些是真 哪些是假
And we put a lid on it. The real plan stays in this room.
而且我们要把紧口风 真正的计划不能出这个门
If the plan gets leaked to the Cylons, all bets are off.
要是计划走漏到赛昂那里 一切功亏一篑
ADAMA: Have someone escort the rebel leader back to her Baseship
找人护送叛变领导者回她的母舰
so she can inform her people they have a deal.
这样她就可以告知她的人交易已经达成
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表