剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
我们要有大♥麻♥烦了
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道你在干嘛?
Yes.
是
As long as you know!
和你一样清楚
They're all the same, Karl.
她们都一样 卡尔
No, they're different.
不 她们是不一样的
You know they're different.
你知道她们是不同的
How you felt about Boomer, that was different.
就像你对布玛尔的感觉 那是不一样的
That's why you did what you did.
那就是你这样做的原因
I did what I did because I'm a frakking idiot.
我的所作所为 只因为我他妈是个白♥痴♥
A 2,000-year-oId idiot who cannot learn the simplest lesson.
一个两千岁的老白♥痴♥ 连最简单的教训都没有吸取
Machines are not people.
机器不是人
They're just machines.
它们就只是机器而已
My wife, Athena,
我的妻子 雅典娜
is a person. She's a blow-up doll, Karl. They all are.
是个人 她只是个充气娃娃 卡尔 她们都是
Athena, Sharon, Boomer. Call them what you will. They're all the same.
雅典娜 莎伦 布玛尔 随你怎么叫 她们都一样
They're all the same, because we made them the same.
她们都一样 因为我们把她们造得一样
Don't blame yourself, but you can't trust them.
别怪自己 但是你不能信任她们
You can't trust any of them.
你不能相信她们中的任何一个
Frak. You didn't hear that, all right? Let me help you.
靠! 你当没听到是吗? 让我来帮你
These are...
这些是...
Pilots from the memorial wall.
纪念墙上的飞行员们
We wanted to take them with us, you know,
我们想带他们一起走 你知道
so we wouldn't leave them behind with the others.
这样我们就不会留下他们跟其他人一起
The others? Lot of photos still down there.
其他人? 还有很多照片留在那儿
Nobody knows who they are anymore.
再没有人知道他们是谁了
Probably friends and relatives of people on Galactica
也许是一直以来死在路上的
who died somewhere along the way.
卡拉狄加乘员的朋友或者亲戚
Admiral?
上将
As you were.
忙你的吧
BALTAR: Bear it in mind?
会留意的?
Well, when will you bear it in mind?
那你什么时候才会留意?
You haven't even listened to my proposal.
你压根就没有听我的提议
I'm not even saying it'll necessarily be me.
我甚至没有说那人一定得是我
My people deserve a voice in the government.
我们的人应该在政♥府♥里拥有发言权
Now, I'm literally talking about the lives
现在 我很认真地和你讨论
and well-being of thousands of people in the fleet.
这舰队中数千人的性命和福祉
Is that what you were thinking about
当你说出星芭的秘密的时候
when you outted Starbuck's secret?
你脑子里面想的是这些?
The well-being of thousands of people?
数千人♥民♥的福祉?
Or the political gain of Gaius Baltar, again?
还是又想到了盖尤斯·波塔尔能捞到的政♥治♥利益?
Is that what this is about?
是因为这个吗?
Does everything have to be reduced to
是不是一切都要为你对
your personal feelings about Kara Thrace?
卡拉·瑟瑞斯的个人情感让路?
Listen to me, Mr. Adama.
听我说 阿达玛先生
Lee.
李
I'm asking to have a genuine conversation.
我只要求一次真诚的谈话
Please.
拜托了
Five minutes.
五分钟
I'll be back in five minutes.
我过五分钟就回来
Five minutes inside.
五分钟之内
And you think there's some kind of meaning in these musical notes?
而你觉得在这些音符中 包含着别的什么意思?
I don't know. I'm just groping, mostly,
我不知道 我多半只是暗中摸索
looking for patterns, trying to see what comes to me.
寻找模式 想弄明白我身上发生了什么
I thought that if I assigned numbers to the notes...
我想如果把数字与音符对应...
I don't know.
我不知道
What Baltar said the other day, is it the truth?
波塔尔那天说的是事实吗?
Yeah.
是的
I found my body, and I burned it on Earth.
在地球上 我找到了我的尸体 然后烧了它
I don't know what I am.
我不知道我是什么
I have to ask him a question.
我要问他一个问题
Do you know how to plug him in?
你知道怎么给他接上电源吗?
Yeah.
知道
Hey.
嗨
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
You're my daughter.
你是我的女儿
Don't forget it.
别忘了
REPORTER: You're on pace to land in the hall of fame someday,
你正在逐步迈入名人堂
but you still haven't won a championship,
但是你仍然没有赢过一次冠军
and now the C-Bucks are in a rebuilding year.
而现在cbucs正处于脱胎换骨的一年
If you don't get to hoist the cup before you retire,
如果在退役前你没能举起奖杯
will you consider your career to be incomplete?
你会觉得自己的生涯是不圆♥满♥的吗?
Well, right now, I'm just focused on getting stronger
恩 目前我正在致力于变得更强
and helping out the team any way I can.
并且尽我所能来帮助球队
Um...
呃
I...
我...
Yeah.
对...
Hmm.
哼...
Look, you want to know the truth?
想听真话吗?
I don't really care about the stats or the cup
我并不十分关心职业统计或者奖杯
or the trophy, or anything like that.
战利品或是其他此类的东西
In fact, even the games aren't that important to me, not really.
嗯 实际上 甚至于比赛对我来说也不重要
What matters to me is the perfect throw, okay?
对我来说 重要是完美的投掷 知道吗?
Making the perfect catch, the perfect step and block,
来一次完美的接球 完美的步法和拦截
it's perfection. That's what it's about.
力求完美 那才是重要的
It's about those moments when you...
那些瞬间 当你...
When you can feel the perfection of creation,
当你能感觉到万物的完美
the beauty of physics, the wonder of mathematics. You know, the elation
那物理之完美 数学的奇妙 你知道 那种...
of action and reaction,
作用和反作用的高涨热情
and that is the kind of perfection
那种完美
that I want to be connected to.
是我所追求的
Spins and turns. Angles and curves.
自旋与转动 角度和弧线
The shape of dreams half-remembered.
依稀记得的梦的轮廓
Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection.
逃脱地球的阴沉束缚去触摸完美的面容
A perfect face. Perfect lace.
完美的面容 完美地交织
Find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace. End of line.
为卡拉·瑟瑞斯的末途找到一个完美世界 行终止
He says a lot of things.
他说了很多东西
Go ahead. Ask your question.
来吧 问你的问题
You ask him.
你来问他
Let's forget for one moment that you're the son of the admiral...
撇开你是上将的儿子这个事实不说...
Shut the frak up.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Get to the frakking point. You got five minutes. Speak.
说就说他妈重点 你有五分钟 讲
Galactica has been more than our guardian.
卡拉狄加已不仅仅是我们的守护神
She's literally a vessel into which we have poured
严格说来我们简直是倾注了
all of our hopes and dreams,
所有的希望和梦想在她身上
and when she's gone, when we can no longer derive the security
而如果她没了 我们就再也不能透过窗户望见...
from looking out a window and seeing her massive bulk gliding by,
她巨大的身躯游曳在旁 求得安全感
then this life will be over
这种生活将要结束了
and a new life will have begun,
而一种新的生活将要开始
a new life that requires a new way of thinking.
新的生活需要有新的思维方式
Now, I am willing to do anything,
目前 我愿意做任何事...
anything I can to make this new life a good one.
任何我能做到的事来让这种新生活变得美好
All I am asking is that my people
我所要求的只是我们的人
have a voice in the government.
在政♥府♥里拥有发言权
I represent thousands of people.
我代表数以千计的人
They deserve to be enfranchised
他们理应跟其他任何人一样
just as much as anyone else.
拥有选举权
I'm not talking about myself.
我不是在说我自己
This is not for me personally.
这不是为了我个人
Come on, Lee. It makes sense.
是吧 李 这说得过去吧
You know it's the right thing to do.
你知道这么做是对的
What I know
我所知的是
is that in all the years that I've known you, I've never seen you make
这么些年来 打从我认识你 我就从来没看到你
one truly selfless act.
做过什么真正无私的举动
Right.
好吧
Never seen you do something
从没看到你做过哪件事
that didn't, on some level, serve the greater needs
不是在某种程度上服务于你
of Gaius frakking Baltar.
盖尤斯·妈的波塔尔的一己私利
So, no, I won't take your hand.
所以 不 我不会接受你
And I won't bring you or any representative
我不会让你或来自你的运动的任何代表
from your movement into the government.
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表