剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
根据他们所用工具的外观
which are rudimentary, to say the least,
退一步说 工具是未发展的
I'd suggest that we found an early, ritualistic tribal society.
我认为我们发现了原始的仪式化的部落社会
They bury their dead.
他们会埋葬死者
I came across a grave a couple of clicks back and ran some tests.
我在几公里远的地方遇到一座坟墓 然后做了些测试
Their DNA is compatible with ours.
他们的DNA与我们的可以兼容
Meaning we can breed with them?
就是说我们可以与他们繁衍后代
You got a one-track mind, Doc.
你脑子里就一件事 博士
What? Listen, I'm talking about the survival of the human race, actually,
什么? 听着 我说的实际上是人类的生存繁衍
not some get-together with the natives.
并不是跟当地人搞什么大联欢
You also have no sense of humor.
而且你也没有幽默感
Right.
没错
Right, I'm sorry.
没错 我很抱歉
ADAMA: How is that possible?
那怎么可能?
Human beings naturally evolved on a planet
人类在百万光年以外的星球上
one million light years away.
自然进化
The odds against that are...
不可能的概率是...
Astronomical, yeah.
天文数字级 是的
One might even say there was a divine hand at work.
可能会有人说这是神在背后操纵
Well, whoever's responsible, we're here,
不管是谁的责任 我们已经在这儿了
and here's where we're gonna stay,
这里就是我们的归宿...
with our new families.
和我们的新家人
My vote is that we clear everything back to this ridge.
我建议我们清理这一片 直到这个山脊
There's easy access to the water down by the river.
沿着河畔 取水很便利
In fact, the whole area is ripe for cultivation.
实际上 这一大♥片♥地方都适合耕种
HOSHI: We should be able to lay out the preliminary lines for a city
我们应该可以在一两天内
within a day or two.
划定城市的大概轮廓
No.
不
No city.
不要城市
Not this time.
至少现在不要
What do you propose we do?
那你建议我们做什么呢?
APOLLO: We break the cycle.
我们要打破循环
We leave it all behind and start over.
我们抛掉一切然后从头再来
You're talking about a little over
你正在谈论的可是超过38000人
38,000 people, the entire human race,
整个人类种族
with nothing but the clothes on their backs and some provisions.
除了身上的衣服和一些必需品之外一无所有
It's not the entire human race.
并不是整个人类种族
There are people already here.
这里本来就有人了
Tribal.
部落
Without language, even.
甚至没有语言
Well, we can give them that.
但是我们可以给他们啊
I mean, we can give them the...
我的意思是 我们可以把
The best part of ourselves.
自己最好的部分给他们
And not the baggage, not the ships,
而不是给他们行李 不是舰船
the equipment, the technology, the weapons.
装备 技术 武器
If there's one thing that we should have learned it's that...
如果有一件事是我们应该吸取教训的 那就是…
You know, our brains have always outraced our hearts.
你知道的 我们的脑力发展总是超过我们的内心
Our science charges ahead, our souls lag behind.
我们的科技冲锋在前 我们的灵魂落在后面
Let's start anew.
让我们重新开始
ADAMA: We'll land civilians at various points
我们将把平民降落在星球上
around the planet.
多个地点
Our objective will be to spread
我们的目的是
the people out as much as possible
尽可能的分散人群
to give them the best possibility of survival.
给他们最大的生存可能
Supplies will be evenly distributed throughout the camps,
物资会在聚居地之间平均分配
and locations will be documented and given to everyone.
地点会被记录在案然后告诉所有人
I have to say, I'm shocked at how amenable everyone is to this notion.
我不得不说 我对大家对这个提案如此接纳感到吃惊
I would have thought there'd be a general uprising at the idea
我原以为 放弃我们仅存的这点物质享受的主意
of losing whatever little creature comforts we had left.
会引到普遍的反对
Don't underestimate the desire for a clean slate, Mr. Lampkin.
不要低估大家对从头再来的渴望 拉姆金先生
Have you made a decision?
你们决定好了吗?
The Sixes, the Eights, and the Twos have decided to stay.
六号♥ 八号♥ 和二号♥们已经决定留下来
See how we can contribute to a world
看看我们在被上帝召走之前
before we pass into God's hands.
能为世界贡献点什么
We'll give the Baseship to the Centurions,
我们会把基地之星交给赛昂武士
let them find their own destiny.
让他们去寻找他们自己的归宿
I think they've earned their freedom.
我想他们已经赢得了自♥由♥
And what if they evolve again on their own
要是他们再次自我进化
and decide to come back in a few hundred years and wipe us out?
几百年后决定回来消灭我们怎么办?
It's a risk,
这是有点冒险
but I think setting them free may be enough
但是我想给他们自♥由♥应该
to break the cycle of violence.
足以打破暴♥力♥的循环
ADAMA: Then it's a risk worth taking.
这个险值得冒
And I agree. They've earned it.
我同意 他们自己赢得的
Now, once the civilians have been offloaded,
一旦平民们都离舰了
the Fleet will leave the orbit
舰队将会离开轨道
and rendezvous with Galactica.
并跟卡拉狄加会合
The course of the Fleet will be plotted
舰队的航线将会
into the nav computer ahead of time,
事先在导航电脑中设置好
but the actual piloting will be done by Mr. Anders.
但是实际的引航将由安德斯先生完成
He'll guide the entire Fleet directly into the sun.
他将引导整个舰队直接驶入太阳
I love you.
我爱你
Goodbye,
再见…
Sam.
山姆
I'll see you on the other side.
我会在另一边跟你相会
MAN: Is your name William Adama?
你的名字叫威廉·阿达玛?
Yes.
是的
Are you an officer in the Colonial Fleet?
你是一名殖民舰队的军官吗?
Yes.
是的
Are you a Cylon?
你是赛昂人吗?
I'm sorry, Bill. We're still establishing tests for the control.
对不起 比尔 我们还是要通过测试来保证可靠
I need verifiable yeses and nos.
我需要甄别"是"和"不是"
No, I'm not a Cylon.
不.我不是赛昂
Have you ever stolen money from a cash drawer?
你曾经贪污过公♥款♥吗?
Have you ever stolen money...
你曾经贪污过...
Enough of this crap.
少来废话
Take this thing off of me right now. No job is worth this,
马上把这东西从我身上拿开 没什么工作值得这样
no matter how fat the paycheck is.
不管薪水有多高
I'd rather spend the rest of my career, or what's left of it,
我宁愿让我剩下的职业生涯 剩下的日子
in a broken-down old ship,
在一艘老破船上度过
than have someone sit here and question my word.
也不要让别人坐在这质疑我的话
SAM: Perfection.
力求完美
That's what it's about.
那才是重要的
It's those moments
那些瞬间...
when you can feel the perfection of creation,
当你能感觉到万物的完美...
the beauty of physics, you know, the wonder of mathematics
那物理之完美 知道不 数学的奇妙
and the elation of action and reaction,
作用和反作用的高涨热情
and that is the kind of perfection
而那就是
that I want to be connected to.
我所要达到的完美
You're sure this is what you want, Galen?
你确定这就是你想要的 格伦?
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我很肯定
I'm just tired of people, humans, Cylons, whatever.
只是厌倦了人群 不管是人类还是赛昂
Last Raptor out tomorrow is gonna drop me off on this island that I found
明天最后一架飞出的猛禽机会把我送到
off one of the northern continents.
我在北边大♥陆♥找到的一个岛上
It's cold. It's up in the highlands.
那很冷 在高地上
There's no people.
那儿没人
Good luck.
祝你好远
For what it's worth, if what happened
不管怎样 要是
to Cally had happened to Ellen,
发生在凯莉身上的事发生到艾伦身上
then I'd have done the same frakking thing.
我他妈的也会那么做的
Hmm.
嗯
Hey!
嘿!
Ah!
啊!
I thought Bill was coming.
我还以为比尔会来
He's taking a leak.
他在嘘嘘
Oh, nice.
哦 很好
Hey, order me a drink, honey, and keep them coming.
嘿 帮我叫一杯酒 宝贝 喝个不停
Tonight we are celebrating your retirement
今晚我们好好庆祝庆祝你的退休
and all the time I'm about to get to spend with my husband.
和那些即将和我老公一起度过的日子
Are you good with that?
你觉得那很好吗?
Saul! All I've ever wanted was to be with you.
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表