剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
One God?
一个神?
The one true God.
一个真神
You know, I'm becoming increasingly tired of holding that in.
我越来越厌倦把这个信念埋在心底
Of denying that essential truth.
厌倦否认这个唯一的真理
Now, this, this isn't funny.
这 这并不好笑
Leave.
下去
I said leave!
我说下去
Why don't they leave?
为什么它们不下去
The telencephalic inhibitor that restricts higher functions in the Centurions?
限制赛昂武士高级功能的端脑抑制物
We had them removed.
已经被我们移除了
Say what?
什么
You dumbed down the Raiders.
你弱化了突袭机的智商
We the Leobens, the Sharons, gave the Centurions the gift of reason.
李奥本 莎伦 我们给予赛昂武士思考的能力
You have no authority to do this. None.
你没有权力这样做 根本没有这样的权利
You can't do anything without a vote!
没有投票表决 你不能做任何事
No, we can't do anything with one, so we're finished voting.
不 投票也无济于事 所以我们就此取消投票
What have you done?
你都做了些什么
First thing they learned is what you were doing to the Raiders.
它们知道的第一件事 就是你们如何对待突袭机
You can imagine how they felt.
你可以想象它们的感受
Oh, no.
不是吧
GAETA: Sir, the Fleet is prepped and ready for jump.
长官 舰队已经做好跳跃准备
ADAMA: Execute jump.
执行跳跃
Go back!
回去
Go back.
回去
Cuff her.
铐上她
So.
那么
You quietly cut me loose in deep space?
你是要把我偷放到深空里去
I'm not afraid to die.
我不怕死
Little easier after you've been through it once.
经历过一次之后会更容易些
Harder.
更难
Especially now that I'm seeing things so clearly.
特别是现在我把事情看得很透
You're making a mistake.
你这样做是个错误
Maybe I am.
或许是吧
But I can't take the chance that you're right and not do something about it.
可如果你是对的 而我却无动于衷 我不能冒这个险
Helo hand-picked a crew for you. I'm giving you a ship.
西洛亲自为你选拔了一支队伍 我会给你一艘船
I hope you can stand the smell.
希望你能受得了那种臭味
We liberated the Demetrius.
我们把德米特里厄斯号♥弄到了手
It's a sewage recycling ship.
是一艘污水回用船
The party line will be that we're going for a scouting mission, looking for food.
对外我们就说执行侦察任务 寻找食物
So you think I'm right.
那你认为我是对的了
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
But I know she is, the President.
不过我知道她是对的 总统
She's been right all along. I'm tired of losing.
她向来都是对的 我厌倦了失败
I'm tired of turning away from the things that I want to believe in.
我厌倦了对于 我想相信的事物视而不见
And I believe you when you say that you'll die before you stop trying.
当你说宁死也要坚持到底的时候 我相信你
And I won't lose you again.
我不会再失去你
Now go.
快去吧
Find a way to Earth.
找到通往地球的道路
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表